Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

/*::*/ Dreamer of the Week:2 /*::*/ (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 15

DOC108

IF-Rockerz

DOC108

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibz88

Now I may continue being question bank.ROFL I just had a heart attack after seeing so many questions!!! (1) One character in SSLK whose wardrobe you would like to change: Dayal. He looks like some 1980 politician
(2) What inspired your career choice: My cousin
(3) Your favourite moment on IF: When i was Motw the first time when i turned redSmile
(4) Your worst moment on IF: Should i really share this Confused . This was when a thread which i started ended up in the problem users section
(5)Dream vacation spot: some exotic island
(6) Your idea of romance: Being content anywhere with a person ,what ever the circumstances. Add the flowers, candles,music, balloons,rain, nice conversationLOL
(7) Language you would love to learn: French
(8) Historic site you would love to visit:
Hampi
(9) Your favourite festival: Diwali

(10) If you had to live in a country other than India, where would that be? Australia
u r too young to have an heart attack ...so not worried abt it 
u never specified your profession ??????
what exotic island >???????? can i join u ????
u dont want diamonds vibha ??????/think ????????
why hampi ???why australia????????
Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MSN_Vanny

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "/*::*/ Dreamer of the Week:2 /*::*/ (Page 5)" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan ke Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DOC108

Your first set of questions

(1) Name: Vibha

(2) Birth Date:13th may

(3) Zodiac Sign: Taurus

(4) Location: Bangalore india

(5) Profession: student

(6) Hobbies: reading novels,watching tv, browsing the net

(7) How you got started with IF: I was searching for written updates for saathiya as i missed some episodes and came across If :) I read a fan fiction and i was hooked.

(8) Your favorite section on IF: Fan fiction

(9) Why do you like SSLK: Its a really simple show with on tam jham and its fast paced.

(10) Best friend(s) on IF: Kavya

(11) Favourite movie:Hum saath saath hain

(12) Favourite song:tu mile dil khile

(13) Favourite Tellywood actor: not many can really act.
(14) Favourite Tellywood actress:Rucha hasabnis

(15) One character in SSLK would you like to be for one day: gunjan, her wardrobe is really nice Tongue

u never specified your professionLOL
exactly what books u read ???
dont tell me u of all the people watch saathiyaEmbarrassed
who is rucha hasabnis ????????/Embarrassed
a dentist, i read fiction but not sci fi mystery, romance, fantasy ,happy potter, twilight, mostly books with happy endings. There was a time when i was addicted to saathiya i still watch it but the craziness has reduced the only thing i wanted was rashi to realize her folly but that s only a dream now . Rucha is the girl who portrays rashi in saathiya.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DOC108MSN_Vanny

DOC108

IF-Rockerz

DOC108

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 12:08am | IP Logged
@ vibha ...i used to watch initailly saathiya   a few episodes     but now everybody in that serial gets on my nerves same plots and same story ...and my husband just looks at me and i change the channel 

MSN_Vanny-Eris-

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 12:11am | IP Logged

Now I may continue being question bank.ROFL I just had a heart attack after seeing so many questions!!! (1) One character in SSLK whose wardrobe you would like to change: Dayal. He looks like some 1980 politician
(2) What inspired your career choice: My cousin
(3) Your favourite moment on IF: When i was Motw the first time when i turned redSmile
(4) Your worst moment on IF: Should i really share this Confused . This was when a thread which i started ended up in the problem users section
(5)Dream vacation spot: some exotic island
(6) Your idea of romance: Being content anywhere with a person ,what ever the circumstances. Add the flowers, candles,music, balloons,rain, nice conversationLOL
(7) Language you would love to learn: French
(8) Historic site you would love to visit:
Hampi
(9) Your favourite festival: Diwali

(10) If you had to live in a country other than India, where would that be? Australia

u r too young to have an heart attack ...so not worried abt it
u never specified your profession ??????
what exotic island >???????? can i join u ????
u dont want diamonds vibha ??????/think ????????
why hampi ???why australia????????
Wink
a dentist
its a dream vacation, villa on a private island, yes join me ,we will sit on hammocks and sip some nice drinks. I would love the diamonds and if it has to be extravagant then a helicopter ride in the end LOL. I saw Hampi on tv and it had me really excited. I was hooked to masterchef Australia and they showed a lot of beautiful spots . It has everything beach, deserts,mountains.

DOC108MSN_Vanny

DOC108

IF-Rockerz

DOC108

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 12:11am | IP Logged
@ vibha do u like wearing sarees ????
if so which ones ????
do u like gujarati food ????????
what do u miss abt gujarat ???

MSN_Vanny

DOC108

IF-Rockerz

DOC108

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 12:14am | IP Logged
have u been to delhi and agra as a tourist ???

looks like u r a adventorous person ...have u gone to any of the trekking and camping trips ????have u been to the amusement parks ?//

MSN_Vanny

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 12:15am | IP Logged

@ vibha ...i used to watch initailly saathiya a few episodes but now everybody in that serial gets on my nerves same plots and same story ...and my husband just looks at me and i change the channel
i was excited to see a wicked girl get a good husband . Wanted to see one show where a bad girl got a happy ending but yup that track never materialized. The show will always be special coz it was the first show i was addicted to for so so long,i dint mind watching the repeats also. The only other show i loved like that was kasauti zindagi ki before anurag got married.

DOC108MSN_Vanny

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 12:21am | IP Logged

@ vibha do u like wearing sarees ???? i have worn sarees but find it really tough to walk in them.
if so which ones ???? the ready made nods where you dont have to do the pleats.
do u like gujarati food ????????absolutely love gujrati food.
what do u miss abt gujarat ??? the food the dandiya . My parents are still in gujarat so i go back once in 6 months.

DOC108MSN_Vanny

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.