Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

/*::*/ Dreamer of the Week:2 /*::*/ (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 15

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
Sheetal! Thank you so much dear! Means alot! Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

brat2008arjunpurvixo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "/*::*/ Dreamer of the Week:2 /*::*/ (Page 4)" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vibhakarthi-

<font color="#003300" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">This is for youSmile</font>
<strong></strong>
<font color="#ff3399" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">CONGRATULATIONS!!! Vibha di.Smile</font>
thank you dear :) :) :)

-vibhakarthi-MSN_Vanny

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by brat2008

PartyCONGRATULATIONSDancingVIBHA!!!!!!!.

Well !Nice to know you are from Bangalore,Karnataka. .
thank you Big smile. Are you from bangalore as well???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MSN_Vanny

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MSN_Vanny

And Vibha dear, your doing an amazing job and truly deserve our loving and sweet grilling!TongueWink

Thanks for answering the questions!Embarrassed
you guys are doing a great job grilling me!! I will definately return the favour and you can throw the chappals LOL.

MSN_Vanny

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Now I may continue being question bank.ROFL I just had a heart attack after seeing so many questions!!! (1) One character in SSLK whose wardrobe you would like to change: Dayal. He looks like some 1980 politician
(2) What inspired your career choice: My cousin
(3) Your favourite moment on IF: When i was Motw the first time when i turned redSmile
(4) Your worst moment on IF: Should i really share this Confused . This was when a thread which i started ended up in the problem users section
(5)Dream vacation spot: some exotic island
(6) Your idea of romance: Being content anywhere with a person ,what ever the circumstances. Add the flowers, candles,music, balloons,rain, nice conversationLOL
(7) Language you would love to learn: French
(8) Historic site you would love to visit:
Hampi
(9) Your favourite festival: Diwali

(10) If you had to live in a country other than India, where would that be? Australia

DOC108MSN_Vanny

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
1.age 24
2.who was ur 1st crush Salman khan
3. sslk has shown many situation which happens with girls, any situation which u can relate to or happened with u: The bra incident. When ever you need to buy undergarments it is really tough to open up
4. one thing u want to do before u die Buy my own house. Go sky diving and scuba diving
5. one adventure u will love to do I love them all. More than the adventure its the adrenaline rush i want to experience. So everything sky diving, scuba diving , para sailing.
6. fav sport i suck at sports. Swimming is the only thing i enjoy
7.which beauty product u like the most (lolz)product Kajal . brand would be maybelline or lakme
8. what will u do if u become PM of INDIA for a day I would reduce the petrol prices.
9. comedian u love paresh rawal
10. fv novel i love mills and boons but my fav is harry potter
11. favt attire/clothes jeans and loose t shirt
12. r u money spender or money saver a total money spender but becoming better now Embarrassed
13. one thing u want to change about ur self: If sometim is troubling me i blurt it out in a really rude way not thinking it could actually damage my relation with the other person. So a little more self restraint would be nice
14. what is ur personality: fun loving but short tempered 15. over-rated and under-rated hindi serial Over rated - 4lions shows. They are way overrated.
Underrated -parvarish and even sslk .

-PrimaDonna-MSN_Vanny

DOC108

IF-Rockerz

DOC108

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibz88

Your first set of questions

(1) Name: Vibha

(2) Birth Date:13th may

(3) Zodiac Sign: Taurus

(4) Location: Bangalore india

(5) Profession: student

(6) Hobbies: reading novels,watching tv, browsing the net

(7) How you got started with IF: I was searching for written updates for saathiya as i missed some episodes and came across If :) I read a fan fiction and i was hooked.

(8) Your favorite section on IF: Fan fiction

(9) Why do you like SSLK: Its a really simple show with on tam jham and its fast paced.

(10) Best friend(s) on IF: Kavya

(11) Favourite movie:Hum saath saath hain

(12) Favourite song:tu mile dil khile

(13) Favourite Tellywood actor: not many can really act.
(14) Favourite Tellywood actress:Rucha hasabnis

(15) One character in SSLK would you like to be for one day: gunjan, her wardrobe is really nice Tongue
u never specified your profession LOL
exactly what books u read ???
dont tell me u of all the people watch saathiya Embarrassed
who is rucha hasabnis ????????/Embarrassed

MSN_Vanny

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
@ Vibhakarti
- Favorite restaurant Eden huts. Its a dhaba.
- Favorite memory The first time i went for a movie alone with my friends.
- Favorite place you would like to
visit Australia, goa
-Favorite singer, actress, and
actor not choosy about singers,salman,kareena
-Favorite dream(optional) This is not my fav but this is one i still remember. I had a huge crush on a tv actor and i had a dream that we were in love but then ended up dying in a fire LOL
- Favorite parent When i was small i was a dad s girl but now when i am mature i am my mom s . So mommy it is
- Favorite car that you would like
to get Audi.
- Best funny memory in your life I lived in hostel for a year and the food was pathetic so one night we decided to raid the kitchen at night. There was a wall near the counter where food was served and two of us decided to jump in. I jumped in made fried rice, stole a packet of bread,bottle of jam, some soaps for washing utensils and halwa made by the workers for themselves which they never gave us. We thought we would not be caught but next morning it was reported as the slab had our shoe prints . The entire hostel was questioned and in the end the wall was built up to the roofConfused.
-Dream job or favorite job My dream job would be owning a amusement park LOL

-vibhakarthi-MSN_Vanny

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.