Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

FF: Love Lost and Found : Chapter 2: pg 5 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 8

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 8
Page 8 Page 8

Shazzie

IF-Dazzler

Shazzie

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
Wow! Loved the update shana..

This sahil has shades of uday in him and I simply loved it. Love this attitude of sahil. Outstanding shana.

Infact, I loved ur update and story much much more than the serial and the concept of serial.

Really miss ur writing. You havent updated wheels
Of fortune since long time.. Pls update it soon. There are only few FF's I love to read and are my fav FF's in DEK forum and yours is one of them. Pls update soon.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShanUlasSurish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: Love Lost and Found : Chapter 2: pg 5 (Page 7)" in Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mandygill

IF-Dazzler

mandygill

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Amazing piece of writing shana! loved it so much! sorry, didn't get the time to read..mother gone to india for 3 months..and the whole household responsibility on my head! phew! finally got some time for myself and the first thing i did is read ur ss..really amazing! looking forward to the next chapter!

ShanUlasSurish

ShanUlas

IF-Sizzlerz

ShanUlas

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mandygill

Amazing piece of writing shana! loved it so much! sorry, didn't get the time to read..mother gone to india for 3 months..and the whole household responsibility on my head! phew! finally got some time for myself and the first thing i did is read ur ss..really amazing! looking forward to the next chapter!

thanks mandy ,good to see u back

really miss u on this forum

but i understand the responsibilies come firstSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Surish

ShanUlas

IF-Sizzlerz

ShanUlas

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shals9

Wow! Loved the update shana..

This sahil has shades of uday in him and I simply loved it. Love this attitude of sahil. Outstanding shana.

Infact, I loved ur update and story much much more than the serial and the concept of serial.

Really miss ur writing. You havent updated wheels
Of fortune since long time.. Pls update it soon. There are only few FF's I love to read and are my fav FF's in DEK forum and yours is one of them. Pls update soon.

thank u shals

shana ke all heroeas always have angry young man shades .u can say i have psycological problem of making my heroes a bit gray shaded LOL, a bit angry ,a bit possesive ,a bit jealous and above all passionate be it love or work Smile

will update my other manveer FF s soon am already writing them hope i will update them soon too ...well fingers crossed

ShazzieSurish

Surish

IF-Addictz

Surish

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
           Shana0127, you're

http://www.graphicsgrotto.com/
   I Love it!Feed me some more!

indiShanUlas

chitra_rao

IF-Rockerz

chitra_rao

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Amazing update shanaClap, loved it.What i Really like is in one update you can make us laugh by shivani's epic heroic entry on her 2-wheeler into Kanveer's mansion, or make us sad on Shail's  incompleteness and nursed bitterness towards shivani beacuse of that Rajlaxmi, or make us blush with Sahil-Shivani hot encounter EmbarrassedEmbarrassed. You know I could somewhere see UdayVeer in this Sahil, and that is what I loved EmbarrassedEmbarrassed. I have this thing for angry, passionate,gray shaded hero lol.LOL

Thanks for the PMSmile, was an amazing update Thumbs Up

indiShanUlas

Anam Ali

Coolbie

Anam Ali

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
Great Part Mummy

Finally Sahil and Shivi met so obvious both love each other from inside but are angry becuase dumb Rajlaxmi has caused problems agree with Anahita Rajlaxmi wont even get a place in hell she's so evil... Sahil will surely get Shivi back... one request once all problemas are sorted do something about evil Rajlaxmi admit in mental asylum will be great far away from Sahil and Shivi

Cont Sooj

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShanUlas

ShanUlas

IF-Sizzlerz

ShanUlas

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitra_rao

Amazing update shanaClap, loved it.What i Really like is in one update you can make us laugh by shivani's epic heroic entry on her 2-wheeler into Kanveer's mansion, or make us sad on Shail's  incompleteness and nursed bitterness towards shivani beacuse of that Rajlaxmi, or make us blush with Sahil-Shivani hot encounter EmbarrassedEmbarrassed. You know I could somewhere see UdayVeer in this Sahil, and that is what I loved EmbarrassedEmbarrassed. I have this thing for angry, passionate,gray shaded hero lol.LOL

Thanks for the PMSmile, was an amazing update Thumbs Up

thank u chitra good to see ur purple comment, we girls are all same , we always like gray shades in our hero and dream of turning him into gold LOL

be it Darcy of Pride and prejudice, Heathcliff  of Wuthering heights or Cristian   of Grey triology  or Edward of Twilight or  anything or Udayveer of Dekha ek khwab , all super hit epic romances have hero , a bit gray Wink

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.