Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

FF: Love Lost and Found : Chapter 2: pg 5 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 8

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 8
Page 7 Page 8

sahilshivi

sahilshivi

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:22am | IP Logged
loved the update shana and clicked like button too as their is no love button there

u always write great,thanks for writing fan fiction on Sahil Shivani,they are my favourate characters and very realistic too

u have created a nice fiction out of them, ekdum novel style...looking forward to see how sahil gets shivani once again

rajlaxmi ki tou ***** well that women wont get place even in hell

lets see how u bring out the whole drama

looking forward for next update

Anahita

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

indiShanUlasSurish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: Love Lost and Found : Chapter 2: pg 5 (Page 6)" in Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MysticRiver

IF-Stunnerz

MysticRiver

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:08am | IP Logged
nice...

indiShanUlasSurish

DhinchakGundi

IF-Stunnerz

DhinchakGundi

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:35am | IP Logged
very niceee...awsomeee...update soon thanx for PM.

indiShanUlasSurish

indi

Goldie

indi

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:56am | IP Logged
@ shana ... thank you shana!!!  So beautiful and heartbreaking   Clap... I just loved it!!!!   Looking forward to the next chapter!!!

shana, I must congratulate you here ... you have so brilliantly described the "reel" shivani here... that is, as I see her!!!  Not many people have recognised the characteristics of Shivani  ... but I must say that you have looked beyond the surface and seen the true character of Shivani ... her depth of  feeling, her ambitions, her fears, her sadness, her gentleness and caring ... so beautifully described!!!  Loved how you described her outward appearance (plain) yet  managed to portray the beauty of Shivani!!l Thumbs Up!!!    That's the way I picture the "reel" Shivani  ... and that's why I like the actress Rishika ... I think she's doing a fine job!   (LOL!!) I get the impression that you share my views where Shivani/Rishika is concerned!!!  

Edited by indi - 09 November 2012 at 6:11am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShanUlasSurish

Aqibaa_19

Goldie

Aqibaa_19

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged
awesome update...loved how u described everything be it the character of shivani or the hatred of sahil towards shivani...thank u for the pm ...

ShanUlasSurish

ShanUlas

IF-Sizzlerz

ShanUlas

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi

@ shana ... thank you shana!!!  So beautiful and heartbreaking   Clap... I just loved it!!!!   Looking forward to the next chapter!!!

shana, I must congratulate you here ... you have so brilliantly described the "reel" shivani here... that is, as I see her!!!  Not many people have recognised the characteristics of Shivani  ... but I must say that you have looked beyond the surface and seen the true character of Shivani ... her depth of  feeling, her ambitions, her fears, her sadness, her gentleness and caring ... so beautifully described!!!  Loved how you described her outward appearance (plain) yet  managed to portray the beauty of Shivani!!l Thumbs Up!!!    That's the way I picture the "reel" Shivani  ... and that's why I like the actress Rishika ... I think she's doing a fine job!   (LOL!!) I get the impression that you share my views where Shivani/Rishika is concerned!!!  

@indi u said it all dear, thank u for understanding my point of view regarding Shivani's character

i have never been a big fan of beautiful actresses neither do i like all goody good sati savitris....for me what matters more is a a beautiful mind with keen intellect,

a plain looking girl with truthful heart and intelligent mind is enough for me to be her fan but their is one thing more that attracts me like magnet and its imperfections in a character...which Shivani has in  great dealLOL,coz its this imperfection that paves the path to learning and be a better human...waise bhi nowadays we have hi fi make ups which can make a plain girl look angel Wink

To me Shivani is an imperfectly perfect character with a beautiful mind and  keen intellect but still immature for its age due to which she will have to learn many lessons before she actually gets what she deserves Smile

we all are very much imperfect like Shivani in one way or other  and I find todays modern girl more like shivani,who  has values,is ambitious but at same time ready to adjust.

But in the way to fulfill ambitions and caring family many end up doing personal disasters ,they do realise where things went wrong but its often too  late to amend.

in my FF i have tried to take up such issue in a romantic way as I believe if ur love is true it always comes back sooner or later

Edited by shana0127 - 09 November 2012 at 9:38am

indiSurish

indi

Goldie

indi

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged

@ shana ...  So agree with you!!!   Very well said   Thumbs Up!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShanUlas

Livroop_Bieber

Goldie

Livroop_Bieber

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Wow wat an update

ShanUlasSurish

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.