Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

FF: Love Lost and Found : Chapter 2: pg 5 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 8

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 8
Page 5 Page 8

ShanUlas

IF-Sizzlerz

ShanUlas

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi

shana ...Thank you!!!    I love it!!!!   Impatient for more!!!!

will update soon Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

indi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: Love Lost and Found : Chapter 2: pg 5 (Page 4)" in Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DhinchakGundi

IF-Stunnerz

DhinchakGundi

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 8:56am | IP Logged
woww...very nice chp. update soon adn thanx for PM.

indi

mandygill

IF-Dazzler

mandygill

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shana0127

Originally posted by mandygill

shana, thanks for the pm..what an amazing job! loved it to the core! please update soon..can't wait for it! so apt and well written..i wish they show something like this in the show..looking forward to your writingSmile!

Thanks Mandy btw where are u yaar

will try to update soon fihaal to dek wale FF update karney hain

but will do my best to update as soon as possible Smile

shana dear, yahin hun aur kahaan! AK se zyaada hot aur cute koi hai hi nahin..is addiction ko nahin chor saktiLOL! i found last few episodes a drag, didn't feel like commenting and then u went for ur vacation, got bored of this forum..now u r back with a bang! with ur dhaansu ff, so i am back tooSmile! looking forward to the update!

ShanUlas

IF-Sizzlerz

ShanUlas

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 4:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shana0127

shana, thanks for the pm..what an amazing job! loved it to the core! please update soon..can't wait for it! so apt and well written..i wish they show something like this in the show..looking forward to your writingSmile!

Thanks Mandy btw where are u yaar

will try to update soon fihaal to dek wale FF update karney hain

but will do my best to update as soon as possible Smile

shana dear, yahin hun aur kahaan! AK se zyaada hot aur cute koi hai hi nahin..is addiction ko nahin chor saktiLOL! i found last few episodes a drag, didn't feel like commenting and then u went for ur vacation, got bored of this forum..now u r back with a bang! with ur dhaansu ff, so i am back tooSmile! looking forward to the update!

will update soon dear filhaal to dek forum par meri achhi class lagne wali hai i said i will update  FF manveerby sunday and its tuesday...still did not do it Ouch...so first will update manveer ff then sahil shivi

even i am getting bored yaar dont think our AK will ever get much to do in this LMYAM...still watching it just for his sake ...though i dont like anything happening it Sleepy

i hope AK soon gets a good break till then he can do time pass with lmyam...i think he should let others work and take lot of rest himself  ...just come for a scene so that we AK fans are happy and then do rest and lot of gymEmbarrassed...and keep searching for better options

mandygill

sherni_ashish

sherni_ashish

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Wooow.. its really good!b in fact u made shivi look really amazing!  keep it up dear!!

ShanUlas

ShanUlas

IF-Sizzlerz

ShanUlas

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sherni_ashish

Wooow.. its really good!b in fact u made shivi look really amazing!  keep it up dear!!

thank u sheni

actully i feel sherni as a character Shivi  can be much stronger and has lot of scope but since show needs to make balance between LM or AM plus its the show for house wives so they are underplaying her character making he look idiot which she is not as the girl has so much of professional and social scope rather then just be at a place where she does not belong

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sherni_ashishindi

Anam Ali

Coolbie

Anam Ali

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
I edited my comment on Page 3 Smile

ShanUlas

sherni_ashish

sherni_ashish

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
I totally agree with u @shana sweety!! Nowadays galz don't just sit back home n wait 4 hubby 2 arrive n feed him!! Thay also need 2 work!! n yaaah sumtimz it is 4 the money.. bt most timz its 2 make us feel usefull.. n make a stand of our own!! I believe every person should do something that gives them satisfaction in life.. B it a guy or a gal.. I mean if a gal's hubby allow her 2 work a diffrnt story... a marriage is always more important than any career... bt he must say that b4 marriage n she should agree on that!! Bt being happy financially n as a personal fulfillment is very important 4 any person's self respect!! it makes wonders!! 

ShanUlas

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.