Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

FF: Love Lost and Found : Chapter 2: pg 5 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 8

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 8
Page 4 Page 8

mandygill

IF-Dazzler

mandygill

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
shana, thanks for the pm..what an amazing job! loved it to the core! please update soon..can't wait for it! so apt and well written..i wish they show something like this in the show..looking forward to your writingSmile!

Edited by mandygill - 28 October 2012 at 6:28pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BornCritical

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: Love Lost and Found : Chapter 2: pg 5 (Page 3)" in Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Anam Ali

Coolbie

Anam Ali

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Firstly so sorry for late comment Mummy I reserved some days ago but totally forgot about it really sorry Mummy humhe maaf kardenahMonkey Icon
Amazing story so far both Sahil and Shivi seperated Sasuma ka sapna poorah hogaya... hopefully they will meet in the next part maybe... Mummy Sahil cant marry again very bad hum Sasuma ko chorenghe nahiyeAngry
Mummy I love your writing I have read your fanfic in DEK forum also still catching got 3 more chapters left then will comment on there also..

Keep up the good work cont soon Mummy Hug

Aapka Anam BachaMonkey IconMonkey Icon

Edited by Anam Ali - 31 October 2012 at 5:58pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BornCriticalShanUlas

chitra_rao

IF-Rockerz

chitra_rao

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Hey Shana , this is ooosomeClap, have stopped watching the show, but I'm more than interested in this ff Embarrassed.Though not a new concept but really the way you have projected this is making me look forward to this one. Loved the first chapter. 

You have beautifully brought out the pain of a Women caught between the expectations of the social norms and her desires to have her own identity.I could feel the cramp in Shivani's heart when she thinks that she has given up all her dreams and expectations to be good wife and D-I-L  and still today she is standing as an unsuccessful wife and D-I-L;standing in a place where the world is under her feet but not having her beloved besides. 

In the coming chapters I also wanna see the other side of Sahil, who is usually very jolly in front of the world. I wish to see the vacuum, the hidden pain and craving for Shivani . I want you to unmask Sahil and show a different Sahil who is much more mature, more composed and more importantly not a boy but a Man.

Thanks for the PMTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BornCriticalShanUlas

ShanUlas

IF-Sizzlerz

ShanUlas

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mandygill

shana, thanks for the pm..what an amazing job! loved it to the core! please update soon..can't wait for it! so apt and well written..i wish they show something like this in the show..looking forward to your writingSmile!

Thanks Mandy btw where are u yaar

will try to update soon fihaal to dek wale FF update karney hain

but will do my best to update as soon as possible Smile

ShanUlas

IF-Sizzlerz

ShanUlas

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitra_rao

Hey Shana , this is ooosomeClap, have stopped watching the show, but I'm more than interested in this ff Embarrassed.Though not a new concept but really the way you have projected this is making me look forward to this one. Loved the first chapter. 

You have beautifully brought out the pain of a Women caught between the expectations of the social norms and her desires to have her own identity.I could feel the cramp in Shivani's heart when she thinks that she has given up all her dreams and expectations to be good wife and D-I-L  and still today she is standing as an unsuccessful wife and D-I-L;standing in a place where the world is under her feet but not having her beloved besides. 

In the coming chapters I also wanna see the other side of Sahil, who is usually very jolly in front of the world. I wish to see the vacuum, the hidden pain and craving for Shivani . I want you to unmask Sahil and show a different Sahil who is much more mature, more composed and more importantly not a boy but a Man.

Thanks for the PMTongue

So at last my purple commentator came Clap

will try my best to make man out of Sahil LOL,

yes he still loves Shivi but has moved on and so has Shivi too but  their luck has strange ways to bring them together and they will sure cross paths now after five years ,and I promise will make it damn interesting ekdum filmy Wink

chitra_rao

ShanUlas

IF-Sizzlerz

ShanUlas

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surish

Shana0127

Thanks Surish for ur sparkling appreciationSmile

ShanUlas

IF-Sizzlerz

ShanUlas

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Havvii

Hailla Shana wht was ths? No seriouslly jst luved it nd u update next part asap cz i cnt wait so dnt tarpao me like u do on manveer ff. I always luv ur work cz u take me some other world.
It after sahil shivi's saperation story bt i luved it. Both r successful nw nd waiting when they will come face to face nd Mataji Rajlaxmi wht say abt ths lady waiting for her reaction. Luved it. Suddenly i m falling for sahil shivi yaar...

Thanks Havi ...will update asap as have to update manveer ff right now...

Sahil Shivi story here will be extremely romantic with full on misunderstanding ka tadka ...or say it will be pride and prejudice in shana way Wink with different darcy and and very different lizzy

indi

Goldie

indi

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 6:36am | IP Logged

shana ...Thank you!!!    I love it!!!!   Impatient for more!!!!

ShanUlas

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.