Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 8:10pm | IP Logged

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

GiselMindFreezerhopper_ocean--BimBim--nithyamkv

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "new promo oct 28" in Saravanan Meenatchi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
This is expected from Soundarya but lets see how Tamil handles it...

OMG ,this is the height of revenge... I am shocked at Tamil's mom behavior..she was very happy during engagemeny and talked positively but now she transformed into a negative one..

Tamil's mother should not even ask it bacause saravanan was the who gave the 100 poun for meenakshi...So Tamil should take the responsibly of this 100 poun now...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GiselMindFreezerhopper_ocean

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 8:21am | IP Logged
thanks daa kritu chellam for the video.

Total confusing promo Ermm I am not shock of Saravan's behavior but as for Soundarya i think she is just pulling Tamil's leg. I have a feeling Soundarya would be able to adopt this new life nu tonadhu. Duno lets see ..

as for Meenashi's mother Ermm indeed is shocking behavior. I though she was kidding when she told Saradha about her daughter paying off what Saradha did to Meenashi nu .. but the next scene on the gold matter is shocking Shocked

Yes daa kritu, the gold was given by saravanan lae.. did she forget about this or is this just a drama to annoy saradha Ermm

Looks like we can expect some semma scenes for this week LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krithikas

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

thanks daa kritu chellam for the video.

Total confusing promo Ermm I am not shock of Saravan's behavior but as for Soundarya i think she is just pulling Tamil's leg. I have a feeling Soundarya would be able to adopt this new life nu tonadhu. Duno lets see ..

as for Meenashi's mother Ermm indeed is shocking behavior. I though she was kidding when she told Saradha about her daughter paying off what Saradha did to Meenashi nu .. but the next scene on the gold matter is shocking Shocked

Yes daa kritu, the gold was given by saravanan lae.. did she forget about this or is this just a drama to annoy saradha Ermm

Looks like we can expect some semma scenes for this week LOL

yes akka , hope they don't change meenu's mom character. And I want the director to show how a city based girl adjusts the life of village and thus bringing out her true love for the one she loved and married...

hopper_ocean

Gisel

Goldie

Gisel

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Totally expected promo...
I actually like the fact that Tamil's mom asks for gold...

hopper_ocean

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krithikas

yes akka , hope they don't change meenu's mom character. And I want the director to show how a city based girl adjusts the life of village and thus bringing out her true love for the one she loved and married...

Well said Kritu, i totally agree with this. It would be nice thing to see how a city girl adjust to life of village nu Star

krithikas

Post Reply New Post

Go to top