Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

DiamondLife

IF-Sizzlerz

DiamondLife

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by goblue

I am writing in this form first time. I watch Saregama and was really missing the old saregama quality. I agree it is coming back.

WIth respect to Madhuri married status, there is still a lot of hesitation in many conservative families when it comes to show business. So I guess it is ok and I trust that SM is measured and will not overdo like Himesh in the past with Roti etc. It will be very disappointing if that happens,

I noticed that even Sajid Wajid are much restrained.

Waiting for Sunday episode...
goblue..thanks for commenting..do it more often..

I did not watch SRGMP after shaan left to 2010..

i missed sonu nigam days...
Heard 2007 was memorial..

i somehow from very first introductory episode personally felt ...that environment and respect is coming back..Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

goblue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dignity is back (Page 2)" in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mdroy

Goldie

mdroy

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
Up to this point, I have been very pleased with this show.  This takes me back to the old Sonu days.  Not to blame Shaan at all for the change but rather the public and public voting.   I just watched both episodes and I have to say that with all the different genres I enjoyed them all.  Like Jazim who I think could make a living with his harmonuim and his voice.  Of course he can get better.  Then Mohd. Aman, then Viswajeet (what is the deal with his ever changing glasses and hair ), actually all of them are great.  I just hope the excitement continues to come from the music only.

The only thing really bothersome about this episode was Preity's face.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NoCommentsDiamondLife

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
So far, so good. Loving this season so far. Let's keep our fingers crossed!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DiamondLife

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.