Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

DiamondLife

IF-Sizzlerz

DiamondLife

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
Hello friends:

after watching todays episode..
my heart says the dignity and royalty that was missing is back today..

Javel Ali..
Pandit Jasrajji as judge..

The diversity of singers..ek na mile dusre se..yet par excellence in their style

ClapStar

what u all sayBig smile

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

asharanidhingrageek2lotus1963gaayikaPurrrfectmusic-a-museChoco_Cosmosswathibalanr07cDabulls23tulipbaby53

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dignity is back" in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

r07c

IF-Dazzler

r07c

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiamondLife

Hello friends:

after watching todays episode..
my heart says the dignity and royalty that was missing is back today..

Javel Ali..
Pandit Jasrajji as judge..

The diversity of singers..ek na mile dusre se..yet par excellence in their style

ClapStar

what u all sayBig smile
Agreed!! Its amazing to have such high caliber singers on one platform! I hope SRGMP continues to bring such legends like Jasrajji to give their blessings and knowledge to these young singers. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gaayikamusic-a-museDiamondLife

music-a-muse

IF-Dazzler

music-a-muse

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 2:35am | IP Logged
It was a fantastic episodeSmile

Mohammad aman, Zain ali, renu nagar and madhuri floored me totally.

I don't mind if subreema leaves. It was not a great performance.

I think the ode to javed ali was unnecessary. took away from the show. 

Making Madhuri dance was also  not nice, i feel.

hope they refrain from all this.

SM going on about Madhuri's married status is getting on my nervesLOLZillions of married women are doing so much, along with supportive hubbies and in-laws or otherwise. I wish they stop it on every episode. Unless, it is a dig at all the awful hubbies and in-lawsLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lotus1963gaayikasushrutapandeyDiamondLife

r07c

IF-Dazzler

r07c

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by music-a-muse

SM going on about Madhuri's married status is getting on my nervesLOLZillions of married women are doing so much, along with supportive hubbies and in-laws or otherwise. I wish they stop it on every episode. Unless, it is a dig at all the awful hubbies and in-lawsLOL

I agree that poem then could have been left out, but then again it just showed appreciation to Javed so I guess they kept it in while editing. I think was really nice gesture and we got to see something that was not according to script. Madhuri dance was cute and all, but I agree with SM who keeps putting emphasis on that...I feel he should give her more credit then always acknowledging her husband allowing her to participate. I disagree with you on Subreema...I thought her performance rocked and she chose such a hard song that is so hard to sing in one go...but I do agree that her performance lagged behind the others who presented

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sushrutapandeyDiamondLife

DiamondLife

IF-Sizzlerz

DiamondLife

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 4:17am | IP Logged

there was one maharashtrian female singer from hemash team..she was married with kid tooBig smile
i also dont like personal drama..
they do it so that some people who r hesitant to come forward as singer...gets courage...Embarrassed
some married wife not getting support gets it

Choco_Cosmos

IF-Dazzler

Choco_Cosmos

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Just watched repeat telecast of saturday . It s just awesome!! All the singers are excellent..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DiamondLife

sushrutapandey

sushrutapandey

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged

Agree with everything except I diddn't think Madhuri sang that well in this episode.

goblue

goblue

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
I am writing in this form first time. I watch Saregama and was really missing the old saregama quality. I agree it is coming back.

WIth respect to Madhuri married status, there is still a lot of hesitation in many conservative families when it comes to show business. So I guess it is ok and I trust that SM is measured and will not overdo like Himesh in the past with Roti etc. It will be very disappointing if that happens,

I noticed that even Sajid Wajid are much restrained.

Waiting for Sunday episode...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DiamondLife

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.