Uttaran

.:|~*****Rashami Desai Sandhu AT #1*****~|:. (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 151

jnawaz

IF-Sizzlerz

jnawaz

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 8:30pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by srissk

where are the great fans of your beloved rashmi.as of now she has only 4 here ...poor rashmi.Thumbs Down

AT threads are for members that like/support an actor/character from a show. If you are not such a fan please post carefully. Mocking an actress and her fans is not allowed per forum rule.

Uttaran DT 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

geetika22...Scarlet...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ".:|~*****Rashami Desai Sandhu AT #1*****~|:. (Page 7)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prajju

prajju

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by merryface

TAPASYA RAGHUVENDRA PRATAP RATHORE...WOW.

Hi merryface glad that u posted this pic.Yesterday I posted in it Mr.Rathore's thread-One man who can give a new life to uttaran-I actually also wanted to post it here but I thought I can't post same picture in 2 places. I am really happy that u posted it. This picture is from the scene when Taps gets gets to know that she can't become a mother and when she hears Rathore's wish for a child. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

merryface

merryface

IF-Dazzler

merryface

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 1:10am | IP Logged
its a fabulous pic prajju..i liked it so much that i posted here...i love rathore tapasya pair...they both r powerful actors...n gud looking too.TongueTongueTongueTongue.expecting nice rasya scenes n wud like a lot of support fr rasya...but  i dont find many rasya fans here...anything that has something to do with tapasya..doesnt get much support in this forum...still many ppl taunt n mock.n dont even like rashami or tappu pics...why so much hatred dont know...thinking rashami is like tapasya...is really disgraceful...considering d fact that she never wanted her role to turn so negetive...but cvs didnt listen  for trps ..as a result she got abused n mocked...till she left..stating she is getting married...we all left..d show...coz cudnt take so much partiality...n till date i have not seen uttran..will see from 1000th epi...waiting eagerly...TongueTongueTongueTongue

prajju

prajju

prajju

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by merryface

its a fabulous pic prajju..i liked it so much that i posted here...i love rathore tapasya pair...they both r powerful actors...n gud looking too.Tongue.expecting nice rasya scenes n wud like a lot of support fr rasya...but  i dont find many rasya fans here...anything that has something to do with tapasya..doesnt get much support in this forum...still many ppl taunt n mock.n dont even like rashami or tappu pics...why so much hatred dont know...thinking rashami is like tapasya...is really disgraceful...considering d fact that she never wanted her role to turn so negetive...but cvs didnt listen  for trps ..as a result she got abused n mocked...till she left..stating she is getting married...we all left..d show...coz cudnt take so much partiality...n till date i have not seen uttran..will see from 1000th epi...waiting eagerly...Tongue

Yeah!People should see an actor and his character separately.Sad that the hatred towards a character is being reflected on the actorConfusedIn that way no talented actors will remain to portray negative characters.But yes the characterisation also shouldn't be too negative or criminalistic just to gain trps.OuchOn my part I love both the leading ladies of uttaran, iccha and tapasya, both have did and are doing justice to their roles extremely well, positive or negative.Be sportive people!After all it is just a show. Dont draw up ur swords.Just sit,watch and enjoy!Smile

Edited by prajju - 31 October 2012 at 1:41am

merryface

-Ashvi-

IF-Rockerz

-Ashvi-

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged
add me too!

voiletnikki

Goldie

voiletnikki

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 2:56am | IP Logged

merryface

voiletnikki

Goldie

voiletnikki

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 3:04am | IP Logged

merryface

-Ashvi-

IF-Rockerz

-Ashvi-

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 3:09am | IP Logged
hey nikki did u get this from fb..bcoz im the one who made it!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top