Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

What if Adi & Pankhuri is kicked out of DM (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

ANJ4

IF-Sizzlerz

ANJ4

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rainieday

Originally posted by ANJ4

Nana  will not put up with that ... house is his.

I don't disagree with your comment, but I also don't think the situation would be realistic.

I would like to see something different from all the other shows out there. I'm very tired of seeing the mother-in-law treat the main female lead like crap in the huge mansion they all live in. If they were successfully kicked out to love on their own means, it would be a refreshing sight, since they would have to be a married couple and not just friends anymore.

But, chances are that the writers will make Nana override Avantika and the newly married couple will remain in the plush living environments with their only struggle being Avantika, Mami, and superficial conflict.

Although I do have to say that Mami does provide a decent amount of drama that is much needed in the show. I just hope there will be less of Pankhuri's family interfering.
Good   point...

Execept on panku family ... I really like panku mama   and he hates Avantu, Adi   coz at the begining of the show adi made poor mama look so bad ...and that wich Avantu made poor mama say he was sorry...

I really like panku 's mama  he is watching out for panku.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha.cochin

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What if Adi & Pankhuri is kicked out of DM (Page 4)" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shesherkobita

IF-Dazzler

shesherkobita

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by usrfan

Avantu has got another reason to hate Pankhu. I feel her level of bitterness increases with Pankhu and Harish. Inside, she is insecure about these two people. Deep down she knows, these two are the people who can snatch her precious possession - Adi.

I think Adi is financially secure. Latika made sure of that in her very first meet. Adi clarified he holds some percentage of shares in Diwan's group. So they don't need to start from scratch. But if the couple stay in Harish's house (in their mission to unite Avantu-Harish), it would be interesting to watch Avantika's reaction.

They might even stay in Dadi's house. Remember how HArish kept raving about Dadi's house in Gaon? It would be great to see a young couple's romance bloom in the serenity of a peaceful home in a gaon... till they are brought back to the MadHouse named Dewan MAnsion.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha.cochin

shesherkobita

IF-Dazzler

shesherkobita

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rainieday

Originally posted by ANJ4

Nana  will not put up with that ... house is his.

I don't disagree with your comment, but I also don't think the situation would be realistic.

I would like to see something different from all the other shows out there. I'm very tired of seeing the mother-in-law treat the main female lead like crap in the huge mansion they all live in. If they were successfully kicked out to love on their own means, it would be a refreshing sight, since they would have to be a married couple and not just friends anymore.

But, chances are that the writers will make Nana override Avantika and the newly married couple will remain in the plush living environments with their only struggle being Avantika, Mami, and superficial conflict.

Although I do have to say that Mami does provide a decent amount of drama that is much needed in the show. I just hope there will be less of Pankhuri's family interfering.

I sure would like to see that... Fend for yourselves first before go fixing other people's problems for once (Like paranoid Avantika & callous HArish's misunderstanding)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rainiedayanusha.cochin

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.