Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara
Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

India-Forums

What if Adi & Pankhuri is kicked out of DM (Page 3)

-Neferet- Goldie
-Neferet-
-Neferet-

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shesherkobita

Originally posted by mihikamahakal

I am a bit tired of Dewan Mansion or Raizada Shantivan in these serials.   Can we expect a glimpse of reality from PKDH... one of the reason I like this show is bcos it feels real.  What do you say?

yes actually!tht wud add great spice!and i wud just love watching tht..i mean adi realizing his love for pankhuri wen he starts living outta a suitcase..wen pankhu wud be with him in his bad times. Big smile
even em bored of the superficial mansions! Sleepy

Hay somebody agrees ... heheh... even if it is for a short period... get out of the Dewan Mansion & cook some Baygan ki Bharta  and bump into each other in a small space!!! Can you imagine the amazing romantic scenarios this can spew?!?! 

i eamn until the confession thing happens,i dnt mind if they stay alone..and as for the troubles they face would /can be sgown many..there wud be lots of chances,u know.
i want the creative team to be CREATIVE .and with this serial xpectations are highSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shesherkobitaanusha.cochin

shesherkobita IF-Dazzler
shesherkobita
shesherkobita

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sukhi...

I am a bit tired of Dewan Mansion or Raizada Shantivan in these serials.   Can we expect a glimpse of reality from PKDH... one of the reason I like this show is bcos it feels real.  What do you say?

nice post saboo... bt u r expecting too much... .LOLLOL

Hay Sukhi... well It's Rajsree production... Didn't Salman Khan leave his rich  dad's house and worked as a garage mechanic or something like that in Mayne Pyar Kea? Help me jog my memory Yar.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Neferet-anusha.cochinsukhi...

gowri1712 IF-Rockerz
gowri1712
gowri1712

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Naanaji will not allow that at any cost
so there is no such question arising

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shesherkobitaanusha.cochin

sharna2k6 IF-Rockerz
sharna2k6
sharna2k6

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 2:11pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sharna2k6

Originally posted by piyualka

would love to see something different...but do not have any hopes...as makers of PKD always shows big mansions and their motto is joint family...hum sath-sath hain

I personally don't have anything against joint-families. So I would love it if they stayed! Big smile

I lived in joint families... sometimes it's great & sometimes ONE person can spoil everything... like Sheela mami LOL

I guess I am looking for avenues for Aditya to grow. He is a great person... he has marketable skills... but he never grew out of his boyhood...
Two scenes come to my mind
1. Adi is crying & telling Preeti - I want to go to her (mom) and talk to her but I can't...I just can't  (&then he agreed to marry Latika the 1st time)  ... classic syndrome of the kid who tries to please parents & thinks they (the kids) are not good enough for their parents. 
2. Avantika's slap on Adi's face when he was drunk... Adi's look was the look of the 8 yr old boy who is always at fault (Itni kamjore hai mera beta)

I really wish this could be the opportunity for him to break free & grow up with the help of his best friend ;)

Well, he is quite young.. But I think he's been deprived of a proper childhood where he gets the love and adoration each child should. He's wanted the love from his mother and now when he thinks he's finally getting it, he doesn't want to ruin it. It's a good quality to have, to love and please your parents so much.. but at the same time when Avantika is wrong he doesn't wait a second to go against her and tell her he's wrong. He's always stood by Pankuri when Avantika has done her wrong. I think Adi is balancing both quite well.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha.cochin

sharna2k6 IF-Rockerz
sharna2k6
sharna2k6

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 2:13pm | IP Logged

yes actually!tht wud add great spice!and i wud just love watching tht..i mean adi realizing his love for pankhuri wen he starts living outta a suitcase..wen pankhu wud be with him in his bad times. Big smile
even em bored of the superficial mansions! Sleepy

Hay somebody agrees ... heheh... even if it is for a short period... get out of the Dewan Mansion & cook some Baygan ki Bharta  and bump into each other in a small space!!! Can you imagine the amazing romantic scenarios this can spew?!?! 

i eamn until the confession thing happens,i dnt mind if they stay alone..and as for the troubles they face would /can be sgown many..there wud be lots of chances,u know.
i want the creative team to be CREATIVE .and with this serial xpectations are highSmile

I think thats the problem, we have such high expectations for this serial from the CVs. it might not be fair to them LOL

anusha.cochin

bollyfood Senior Member
bollyfood
bollyfood

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Avantu has got another reason to hate Pankhu. I feel her level of bitterness increases with Pankhu and Harish. Inside, she is insecure about these two people. Deep down she knows, these two are the people who can snatch her precious possession - Adi.

I think Adi is financially secure. Latika made sure of that in her very first meet. Adi clarified he holds some percentage of shares in Diwan's group. So they don't need to start from scratch. But if the couple stay in Harish's house (in their mission to unite Avantu-Harish), it would be interesting to watch Avantika's reaction.

Edited by usrfan - 28 October 2012 at 5:59pm

anusha.cochin

ANJ4 IF-Sizzlerz
ANJ4
ANJ4

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Nana  will not put up with that ... house is his.

anusha.cochin

rainieday Newbie
rainieday
rainieday

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ANJ4

Nana  will not put up with that ... house is his.

I don't disagree with your comment, but I also don't think the situation would be realistic.

I would like to see something different from all the other shows out there. I'm very tired of seeing the mother-in-law treat the main female lead like crap in the huge mansion they all live in. If they were successfully kicked out to love on their own means, it would be a refreshing sight, since they would have to be a married couple and not just friends anymore.

But, chances are that the writers will make Nana override Avantika and the newly married couple will remain in the plush living environments with their only struggle being Avantika, Mami, and superficial conflict.

Although I do have to say that Mami does provide a decent amount of drama that is much needed in the show. I just hope there will be less of Pankhuri's family interfering.

anusha.cochin

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index