Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

What if Adi & Pankhuri is kicked out of DM (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

slmu

IF-Sizzlerz

slmu

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 1:20am | IP Logged
It would be nice.. both of them starting from scratch after being kicked out would be great... but our serials all have the bahu facing family humiliation all the time which can't be possible if they are on their own LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shesherkobitaanusha.cochinseelaks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What if Adi & Pankhuri is kicked out of DM (Page 2)" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

f.s.m

IF-Sizzlerz

f.s.m

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piyualka

would love to see something different...but do not have any hopes...as makers of PKD always shows big mansions and their motto is joint family...hum sath-sath hain
Agreed 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shesherkobitaanusha.cochin

EkSapnoKiPari

IF-Sizzlerz

EkSapnoKiPari

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 5:47am | IP Logged
this shudnt happen as its not wht the serial is about!
it will chnge whole concept n i wont like it either!!!

its about bring family close not gng away from family! n learning value of money n surviving in less money!

n most importantly avantu loves her son too much

shesherkobitasharna2k6anusha.cochin

shesherkobita

IF-Dazzler

shesherkobita

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharna2k6

Originally posted by piyualka

would love to see something different...but do not have any hopes...as makers of PKD always shows big mansions and their motto is joint family...hum sath-sath hain

I personally don't have anything against joint-families. So I would love it if they stayed! Big smile

I lived in joint families... sometimes it's great & sometimes ONE person can spoil everything... like Sheela mami LOL

I guess I am looking for avenues for Aditya to grow. He is a great person... he has marketable skills... but he never grew out of his boyhood...
Two scenes come to my mind
1. Adi is crying & telling Preeti - I want to go to her (mom) and talk to her but I can't...I just can't  (&then he agreed to marry Latika the 1st time)  ... classic syndrome of the kid who tries to please parents & thinks they (the kids) are not good enough for their parents. 
2. Avantika's slap on Adi's face when he was drunk... Adi's look was the look of the 8 yr old boy who is always at fault (Itni kamjore hai mera beta)

I really wish this could be the opportunity for him to break free & grow up with the help of his best friend ;)

piyualkaanusha.cochin

shesherkobita

IF-Dazzler

shesherkobita

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by slmu

It would be nice.. both of them starting from scratch after being kicked out would be great... but our serials all have the bahu facing family humiliation all the time which can't be possible if they are on their own LOL

Hmmm... I know ...  maybe I need to wish on a Shooting Star Wink
There seems to be more Meteorite Shower over the skies of India than anywhere else in the world.

anusha.cochinslmu

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Maybe in the future but not yet because I personally want to see how factors like Avantika, Mama-Mami effect PaYa's relationship. Whenever villains try to separate the lead pair, it ironically brings them even closer and that's been the case with this show too. I can imagine Mami being a strong factor in making Adi more aware that Pankhu is his 'wife'

shesherkobitaanusha.cochinTacker_Holic

-Neferet-

Goldie

-Neferet-

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shesherkobita

I 've seen some posts on how Adi & PK might share a room (but separate sleeping arrangements) or stay in their respective rooms in Dewan Mansion. ... I am really hoping that Avantika will turn into a raging inferno by seeing Adi trapped into a forced marriage by Guptas & ask for annulment and then kick Pankhuri out (PK won't agree to the annulment bcos she is the traditionalist here). Adi as a loyal friend should follow her... this should make Avantika boiling mad and ask him to leave too... trying to teach him a lesson. She might think Adi will come back bcos he literally lives on her (money car phone Ipad everything comes from Avantika or Dewan money)...

They end up in a small room (much like the room Shivam lived in & mentioned how actual families live in that sized rooms in Bombay) and look for jobs!!!! Now that's what I want to see...bcos that's what happens in real life ... young couples start life together living out of suitcases... struggling together... and still smiling end of the day ...Adi will fall apart & PK can pick up the pieces. All Adi's ideas about pre-nups & what not will get a jolt that they deserve. 

I am a bit tired of Dewan Mansion or Raizada Shantivan in these serials.   Can we expect a glimpse of reality from PKDH... one of the reason I like this show is bcos it feels real.  What do you say?

yes actually!tht wud add great spice!and i wud just love watching tht..i mean adi realizing his love for pankhuri wen he starts living outta a suitcase..wen pankhu wud be with him in his bad times. Big smile
even em bored of the superficial mansions! Sleepy

shesherkobitaanusha.cochin

shesherkobita

IF-Dazzler

shesherkobita

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mihikamahakal

Originally posted by shesherkobita

I am a bit tired of Dewan Mansion or Raizada Shantivan in these serials.   Can we expect a glimpse of reality from PKDH... one of the reason I like this show is bcos it feels real.  What do you say?

yes actually!tht wud add great spice!and i wud just love watching tht..i mean adi realizing his love for pankhuri wen he starts living outta a suitcase..wen pankhu wud be with him in his bad times. Big smile
even em bored of the superficial mansions! Sleepy

Hay somebody agrees ... heheh... even if it is for a short period... get out of the Dewan Mansion & cook some Baygan ki Bharta  and bump into each other in a small space!!! Can you imagine the amazing romantic scenarios this can spew?!?! 

-Neferet-anusha.cochin

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.