Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

   

What if Adi & Pankhuri is kicked out of DM

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

shesherkobita

IF-Dazzler

shesherkobita

Joined: 20 September 2012

Posts: 2546

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
I 've seen some posts on how Adi & PK might share a room (but separate sleeping arrangements) or stay in their respective rooms in Dewan Mansion. ... I am really hoping that Avantika will turn into a raging inferno by seeing Adi trapped into a forced marriage by Guptas & ask for annulment and then kick Pankhuri out (PK won't agree to the annulment bcos she is the traditionalist here). Adi as a loyal friend should follow her... this should make Avantika boiling mad and ask him to leave too... trying to teach him a lesson. She might think Adi will come back bcos he literally lives on her (money car phone Ipad everything comes from Avantika or Dewan money)...

They end up in a small room (much like the room Shivam lived in & mentioned how actual families live in that sized rooms in Bombay) and look for jobs!!!! Now that's what I want to see...bcos that's what happens in real life ... young couples start life together living out of suitcases... struggling together... and still smiling end of the day ...Adi will fall apart & PK can pick up the pieces. All Adi's ideas about pre-nups & what not will get a jolt that they deserve. 

I am a bit tired of Dewan Mansion or Raizada Shantivan in these serials.   Can we expect a glimpse of reality from PKDH... one of the reason I like this show is bcos it feels real.  What do you say?


The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

anushka30tanya12meriyaar-Neferet-sudi_4m_kolprincess_Tanusha.cochinTacker_Holicgowri1712sukhi...EkSapnoKiPariANJ4f.s.mseelaks*Reemz*

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What if Adi & Pankhuri is kicked out of DM" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

piyualka

IF-Dazzler

piyualka

Joined: 12 February 2007

Posts: 3171

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
would love to see something different...but do not have any hopes...as makers of PKD always shows big mansions and their motto is joint family...hum sath-sath hain

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12shesherkobitaanusha.cochinsukhi...f.s.mseelaksEkSapnoKiPari

sharna2k6

IF-Rockerz

sharna2k6

Joined: 19 July 2006

Posts: 8397

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
I see what your saying but that's too depressing Cry Hahaha.. But that is also a possibility but  I don't think that will happen because of Nana.

Nana has wanted Pankuri to be the bahu from day one, he won't let his stubborn daughter ruin his most awaited wish.

We all know Avantika will not accept Pankuri of course, so it could happen that after a while Adi gets tired of seeing his WIFE constantly insulted by his mother, and he decides to leave..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kika567shesherkobitaanusha.cochinsukhi...EkSapnoKiParif.s.mseelaks

sharna2k6

IF-Rockerz

sharna2k6

Joined: 19 July 2006

Posts: 8397

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by piyualka

would love to see something different...but do not have any hopes...as makers of PKD always shows big mansions and their motto is joint family...hum sath-sath hain


I personally don't have anything against joint-families. So I would love it if they stayed! Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shesherkobitaanusha.cochinsukhi...EkSapnoKiPariseelaks

anusha.cochin

IF-Rockerz

anusha.cochin

Joined: 31 October 2011

Posts: 8874

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Even if Avanthu wants dat ... dont think it will happen...as Nana is der 2 support..after all its Nana's ghar na

Edited by anusha.cochin - 28 October 2012 at 12:05am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shesherkobitasharna2k6seelakssukhi...EkSapnoKiPari

sudi_4m_kol

IF-Dazzler

sudi_4m_kol

Joined: 09 April 2012

Posts: 4891

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusha.cochin

Even if Avanthu wants dat ... dont think it will happen...as Nana is der 2 support..after all its Nana's ghar na

agree with u 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha.cochinsukhi...EkSapnoKiPariseelaks

sukhi...

IF-Sizzlerz

sukhi...

Joined: 03 April 2012

Posts: 11861

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shesherkobita

I 've seen some posts on how Adi & PK might share a room (but separate sleeping arrangements) or stay in their respective rooms in Dewan Mansion. ... I am really hoping that Avantika will turn into a raging inferno by seeing Adi trapped into a forced marriage by Guptas & ask for annulment and then kick Pankhuri out (PK won't agree to the annulment bcos she is the traditionalist here). Adi as a loyal friend should follow her... this should make Avantika boiling mad and ask him to leave too... trying to teach him a lesson. She might think Adi will come back bcos he literally lives on her (money car phone Ipad everything comes from Avantika or Dewan money)...

They end up in a small room (much like the room Shivam lived in & mentioned how actual families live in that sized rooms in Bombay) and look for jobs!!!! Now that's what I want to see...bcos that's what happens in real life ... young couples start life together living out of suitcases... struggling together... and still smiling end of the day ...Adi will fall apart & PK can pick up the pieces. All Adi's ideas about pre-nups & what not will get a jolt that they deserve. 

I am a bit tired of Dewan Mansion or Raizada Shantivan in these serials.   Can we expect a glimpse of reality from PKDH... one of the reason I like this show is bcos it feels real.  What do you say?



nice post saboo... bt u r expecting too much... .LOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shesherkobitaanusha.cochinEkSapnoKiPariseelaks

seelaks

IF-Sizzlerz

seelaks

Joined: 06 July 2011

Posts: 10461

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusha.cochin

Even if Avanthu wants dat ... dont think it will happen...as Nana is der 2 support..after all its Nana's ghar na


Ya, its Nana's ghar. But what if Anuj-Sheela does some saazish and throw both of them out . Their next target was Adi to be out of the house but now their first task is bouncing back (Pankhu returning with dignity as Adi's wife). They will plan to throw both of them together. Lets hope Nana has an upper hand whenever it comes to Adi and Pankhu

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha.cochinsukhi...EkSapnoKiPari

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.