Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-Srushti-

Viewbie

-Srushti-

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
So  I dont think there can be a duo more perfect than these two, More than being twins, they were almost Soul mates. I read somewhere that after Fred died, George was never able to produce a Patronus. Probably because of His inability to conjure one happy memory without GeorgeOuch

But  I dont want to be sad,  I want to share the happy moments they gave us, the deep insight coated with loads of humour.

I am quoting few of their dialogues, Everybody Welcome to pitch inEmbarrassed...Pics welcome tooBig smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AY_RHr4eVerNivluvsNishalCutecjtwila-GredForge-minizz-HEAVEN-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FreGeorgisms" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Srushti-

Viewbie

-Srushti-

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
From Prisoner of Azkaban:

Harry now turned to his present and unwrapped it. Inside was what looked like a miniature glass
spinning top. There was another note from Ron beneath it.

"Harry this is a Pocket Sneakoscope. If there's someone untrustworthy around, it's supposed to light up and spin. Bill says it's rubbish sold for wizard tourists and isn't reliable, because it kept
lighting up at dinner last night. But he didn't realize Fred and George had put beetles in his
soup.

Bye Ron"

"The Ministry's providing a couple of cars," said Mr. Weasley.

Everyone looked up at him.

"Why?" said Percy curiously.

"It's because of you, Perce," said George seriously. "And there'll be little flags on the hoods,
with HB on them'"

"' for Humongous Bighead," said Fred.

Everyone except Percy and Mrs. Weasley snorted into their pudding.

Fred and George were crouching in the shadows on the landing, heaving with laughter as they
listened to Percy dismantling his and Ron's room in search of his badge.

"We've got it," Fred whispered to Harry. "We've been improving it."

The badge now read Bighead Boy.

"Where is Wood?" said Harry, suddenly realizing he wasn't there.

"Still in the showers," said Fred. "We think he's trying to drown himself."

"Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, and Prongs," sighed George, patting the heading of the map. "We
owe them so much."

"Noble men, working tirelessly to help a new generation of lawbreakers," said Fred solemnly. 

Edited by -Srushti- - 27 October 2012 at 4:52pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Cutecjtwila-GredForge-minizz

-Srushti-

Viewbie

-Srushti-

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
From the Chamber of Secrets

Harry was glad that most people were leaving. He was tired of people skirting around him in the corridors, as though he was about to sprout fangs or spit poison; tired of all the muttering, pointing, and hissing as he passed.
       Fred and George, however, found all this very funny. They went out of their way to march ahead of Harry down the corridors, shouting, "Make way for the Heir of Slytherin, seriously evil wizard coming through'"

Percy was deeply disapproving of this behavior.

"It is not a laughing matter," he said coldly.

"Oh, get out of the way, Percy," said Fred. "Harry's in a hurry."

"Yeah, he's off to the Chamber of Secrets for a cup of tea with his fanged servant," said George, chortling.

Percy, who hadn't noticed that Fred had bewitched his prefect badge so that it now read "Pinhead," kept asking them all what they were sniggering at.

"It's that Ravenclaw prefect, Penelope Clearwater," said Ginny. "That's who he was writing to all last summer. He's been meeting her all over the school in secret. I walked in on them kissing in an empty classroom one day. He was so upset when she was ' you know ' attacked. You won't tease him, will you?" she added anxiously.

"Wouldn't dream of it," said Fred, who was looking like his birthday had come early.

"Definitely not," said George, sniggering.
________

Edited by -Srushti- - 27 October 2012 at 5:04pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Cutecjtwila-GredForge-minizz

CutielovesChocs

IF-Dazzler

CutielovesChocs

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
'Give her hell from us, Peeves'! 

AAAH, my pooor heart. Cry I MISS FRED! Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

twila-GredForge-minizz

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
One of my all-time favourites.

"George," said Fred, "I think we've outgrown a full-time education."
"Yeah, I've been feeling that way myself," said George lightly.
"Time to test our talents in the real world, d'you reckon?" asked Fred.
"Definitely," said George.
And before Umbridge could say a word, they raised their wants and said together, "Accio Brooms!"
Harry heard a loud crash somewhere in the distance. Looking to his left he ducked just in time -- Fred and George's broomsticks, one still trailing the heavy chain and iron peg with which Umbridge had fastened them to the wall, were hurtling along the corridor toward their owners. They turned left, streaked down the stairs, and stopped sharply in front of the twins, the chain clattering loudly on the flagged stone floor.
"We won't be seeing you," Fred told Professor Umbridge, swinging his leg over his broomstick.
"Yeah, don't bother to keep in touch," said George, mounting his own.
Fred looked around at the assembled students and at the silent, watchful crowd.
"If anybody fancies buying a Portable Swamp, as demonstrated upstairs, come to number ninety-three Diagon Alley -- Weasley's Wizard Wheezes," he said in a loud voice. "Our new premises!"
"Special discounts to Hogwarts students who swear they're going to use our products to get rid of this old bat," said George, pointing at Professor Umbridge.
"STOP THEM!" shrieked Umbridge, but it was too late. As the Inquisitorial Squad closed in, Fred and George kicked off from the floor, shooting fifteen feet into the air, the iron peg swinging dangerously below. Fred looked across the hall at the poltergeist bobbing on his level above the crowd.
"Give her hell from us, Peeves."
And Peeves, whom Harry had never seen take an order from a student before, swept his belled hat from his head and sprang to a salute as Fred and George wheeled about to tumultuous applause from the students below and sped out of the open front doors into the glorious sunset. 

Edited by Shreya_luvs - 29 November 2012 at 6:33pm

twila-GredForge-minizz

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
And I love laughing at this one. ROFL

'Hello, Harry,' said George, beaming at him. 'We thought we heard your dulcet tones.'
'You don't want to bottle up your anger like that, Harry, let it all out,' said Fred, also beaming. 'There might be a couple of people fifty miles away who didn't hear you.'
'You two passed your Apparition tests, then?' asked Harry grumpily.
'With distinction,' said Fred. 

twila-GredForge-minizz

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
Ever read this set...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

(molly) "If i get one more owl telling me you've - you've blown up a toilet or -"
"Blown up a toilet? we've never blown up a toilet."
"Great idea though, thanks mum."

- 5 minutes later -
They leant out the window for their mother to kiss them goodbye, and their younger sister began to cry.
"Don't Ginny, we'll sen you loads of owls."
"We'll send you a Hogwarts toilet seat."

- At the end of the book -

(Dumbledore) "I believe you friends Misters Fred and george Weasley were resposible for trying to send you a lavatory seat. No doubt they thought it would amuse you. Madam Pomfrey, however, felt it would not be very hygeinic and confiscated it."

Edited by Shreya_luvs - 29 November 2012 at 6:36pm

twila-GredForge-minizz

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
Dragon dung ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Molly: "Leave your book list out for me, please, Harry. I'm getting everyone's during the game, there might not be time after it. The last one went on for five days."

Harry: "Wow, I hope this one does!"

Percy: *shudders* I hope not. Imagine the state of my in tray after five days!"

Fred: "Yeah, someone might slip dragon dung in it again, eh, Perce?"

Percy: "That was a sample of a fertiliser from Norway! It was nothing personal!"

George (whispering to Harry): "It was. We sent it."

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

twilaminizz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.