want sana back

sanjana_mehra thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i recently started watching this show i became a huge fan of riya and arjun  but i cant believe they killed riya...i want riya to come back it wont be the same if they have a new lead but they will have to put a new lead because this is a thriller plus romantic show so they have to put someone opposite arjun i just hope the new lead wins our heart as riya did maybe its riya's sister or something...cant wait for that...who do you guys think the new lead should be???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rajendra91 thumbnail
I dont want anybody else than Riya in Arjun's Life
stormfly13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Totally Agree with you .Want Sana Back.
Sneha113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved your post..
and its a medicine for me in the crowd of new NL posts..
Surely want sana back in any form!!
Aaliya_Fizz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hello friends a warm welcome to all my dear arjunians🤗just want to tell u that,some ppl who dn't watch arjun or d show dn't matter to them as much it matters to us, are trying to create a mess out here creating negative posts on this forum,they dn't love d show as we love it..we have seen how much hard work it takes to create a show like arjun,writers bhaut mehnat karte hai,they are trying to satisfy us as much as they can do,we have brilliant creative producer gorky,and we have shaleen real life and reel life hero,apne pas behzaad khan hai,siddharth sen hai,ketan hai aur sab apna kam achi tarha kar rahe hai,so being loyal arjun fan what we have to do,is to support our show,just bcz sana left u dn't watch it,kyu?u dn't like arjun?rathod?chotu?i agree ariya ke saat acha nai hua,but arjun sirf love story toh nai hai na?we have two choices 1)to get riya back, jo hone wala nai hai and 2)to enjoy our show..warna pata hain na show ke air off ki news se sab kitna hurt hue the,starplus ki site pe phir se 'we want riya back' cmnts likne se show pe negative impact padega..jab sablog i mean majority wants a NL toh wo aane wali hai toh ab y telling that i dn't watch arjun now,i vl stop watching, aise cmnts pass karna fair nai hai,agar tumhe show se prblm toh chup chaap show dekhna band kardo,..i personal have done that,mujhe ek show bhaut pasand tha aur usme track pasand nai aaya i was die hard fan of that show,but maine us show ka kabi bura nai chaha,just becz i dn't it iska matlab ye nai ki wo show acha hai,bhaut log aj b dekhte hai usse and likewise jo logo ko arjun ki NL se prblm hai,yaha aakar logo ko badkao mat pls..pls friends dn't encourage such posts..thank u😃 and i love this forum and my all my forum members..u guys know na this forum is like second home for me..just MY POV no offence to anyoneand 15ppl agrees to me in my postEdited by Aliya_begh - 11 years ago
Mrs.JamesBarne thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Me too guys . Just want sana aka riya for arjun . I can't see anyone with arjun . That place only for riya. But i can't understand one thing how would arjun will accept a girl after roshini and riya 's death . So only riya for arjun. What say ?
-SREE93- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aliya_begh

hello friends a warm welcome to all my dear arjunians🤗just want to tell u that,some ppl who dn't watch arjun or d show dn't matter to them as much it matters to us, are trying to create a mess out here creating negative posts on this forum,they dn't love d show as we love it..we have seen how much hard work it takes to create a show like arjun,writers bhaut mehnat karte hai,they are trying to satisfy us as much as they can do,we have brilliant creative producer gorky,and we have shaleen real life and reel life hero,apne pas behzaad khan hai,siddharth sen hai,ketan hai aur sab apna kam achi tarha kar rahe hai,so being loyal arjun fan what we have to do,is to support our show,just bcz sana left u dn't watch it,kyu?u dn't like arjun?rathod?chotu?i agree ariya ke saat acha nai hua,but arjun sirf love story toh nai hai na?we have two choices

yes aliya wat u said is correct.as a loyal arjun fan we must nt give our ears to those negative comments.we must appreciate the efforts of th e arjun team and must always support them.riya s dead in the show.they cant bring her back.we must be able to cope up with the fact and wat we must do now is to think positive that we will also like the new lead.😊 
wildire thumbnail
See sana's gone...and its Sheetal now...
Give her time... i m sure even she will win our earts as Nadia...
just like sana as riya
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Copying & pasting & hoping this is the last we hear of  the "We want Sana back" chant🥱

As for the female lead..ab kya kahoon?People have to be really selfish to pressurize the amazing creator of Arjun, Gorky to either "bring back" Sana () or a new lead.This show is his baby & he knows what's best for it.Period.I am really miffed with the arm twisting methods of "fans" & the channel to kick start the romantic track.As if audiences only sustain on a "Rabba ve" or "Maaahi ve"or  trip & fall & eye lock & the whole nine yards🥱 Was there anything lacking in the episodes where there was no female lead? Chess master, Online killer, Bank robbery, Contarct killing cases were all etched with perfection.Each was a masterpiece creation but people are so short sighted that they refuse to even acknowledge the hard work & dedication of Team Arjun.

How exactly will they "bring Sana back"? Punar janam? But then Arjun will be old enough to be her Dad.😕 Some random girl who looks like her & just happens to fall in Arjun's path? Sorry friend, you are on a wrong show.Try some Balaji crapfests.They are the best in this business.You said "sister"? Some sister!😕 Never came for her twin's funeral. Riya is no more.That's all there to it.The show has moved on.We should too.
shona14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i agree with aliya...
we all wanted riya to stay n we all luvd riya bt yaar we all knw the reason dat y she left the show...and this show is nt more imp than her health
and come on we need to move on... coz nthing is permanent in this world
all the actors, writers,directors hav done a lot of hardwrk to make arjun a grt show
and lets hope fr the best juz be positive...