Page   of 12
Page 2 Page 12

OodlesDoodles

IF-Veteran Member

OodlesDoodles

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Welcome !

Hi Everyone,

The show that everyone has been eagerly waiting for is going to start on Monday. I know everyone is excited to see KSG back in action and cannot wait to see him in adorn this new avatar. The promos have been promising so I am sure this is going to be a great show.

To help you guys on your journey with KSG and the new show please help me in welcoming the DT of this section.

luvya4ever

*Shifali*

And

-Ravjot-

They will be there to help clean up the mess and ensure the section is managed well and that you have a good time discussing. I would like you to remind you that the Dev Team members are here to help you and hence no bashing or discussions about them is going to be entertained on the forum. If you have any issues or problems please make sure you raise it up the hierarchy and not on the forum. Their rights will be given shortly in the meantime congratulations are in order.

The following 114 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaAnamikaojhaRhea-sweet_banaadananthi.shankarcmaakajenRabbaVeDeprived-Millie-.Tamanna.meghna.sky-vibhakarthi-_CrazySuzi__Rashmi-Deepali--tehreem-Amor.Armu4eva-Swetha-ShrutiRainazoya-ammyHanz91shunu6pinkstarsJShivArVi-liciousBubblyRchristiandior.-RD-cutiepreetujala26JiahKaJenluv_lvndrmedha16rajlaWhenInRomeMisZoobieDoobieSayali_KSGsree07--Iqra--gal.angelAasthahere--sumana13--.vrshn.-Shormi-_Darling___VJ__dua_44eversameera_12sigridsiddhika_ksgjakther7|Persephone|Sano88-Anaya-minuu-Ravjot--Stutz-shewolf.epiphany.mijanur-SohniKuriMischiefManagedherms_angelJyo_Ksganu93-SweetDesire-AngelicDesires...vibha...-Alina.-WhiteGirl-GroverAddictBeautyForAshes-Priyam-Catz.RangRasiyaSaraliciousshrutisweetycaprigurlshininggal2008-KaShti-fizii_gurlFarzuIrani-Amby-ilovepyaaryouth_showsfan--Ruchi--DUGGUlicious-.Aphrodite.-samadesReal.MadridSilentSilver.DarkParadise..-AviatoR-anitamalikasmaanixx-Jwalamukhi-.JustaDreamSunshine GirlChillMaarYaarSue101Asad-Kii-ArzooTrouble.chainreaction.OmnipotenceZaxo.Dulcet-Araina-SleepingBeauty.snowflake.-.SapnokiRani-.Saranghaeblessing-beautyaftermath..oblivion..sjain

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Warm Welcome to members and DT." in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-.Aphrodite.-

IF-Sizzlerz

-.Aphrodite.-

IF Crazy Co-Captain, BollyCurry Visual Effects

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Welcome Gun Gun Hug and Shifs Hug on the forum!!!

Rav Rav Hug

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

_CrazySuzi_-Swetha-jakther7-Ravjot-|Persephone|-Jwalamukhi-

youth_showsfan

IF-Sizzlerz

youth_showsfan

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 3:02pm | IP Logged

thnk u soo much for informing us

nd yeah cant wait for KSG's show
i am super excited

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ravjot-|Persephone|MrMrsChiping.-Jwalamukhi-

.DarkParadise..

IF-Stunnerz

.DarkParadise..

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Thank you, Priya Di!
Congrats, Gun, Shifali and Ravjot. I'll pakka try to behave myself and be a good bachchaEmbarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--RD-jakther7-Ravjot-|Persephone|shewolf.-Jwalamukhi-

blessing-beauty

IF-Addictz

blessing-beauty

Crazy Creative Baby

Hello Mods Embarrassed
Thanx Priya for the post Embarrassed

-Swetha--Ravjot-|Persephone|-Jwalamukhi-

-Amby-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Amby-

Thank u sooo much
welcome to everyone and the DT

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ravjot-|Persephone|-Jwalamukhi-

FarzuIrani

IF-Sizzlerz

FarzuIrani

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Warm welcome to all the moderators:-) yes the show looks promising and also all the cast and creative have done a lotion hard work. The show will surely rock:-)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ravjot-|Persephone|-Jwalamukhi-

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

Chic CC Captain

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Warm Welcum to the DT!!!

-Swetha--Ravjot-|Persephone|-Jwalamukhi-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.