Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Sue101

IF-Stunnerz

Sue101

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 2:46pm | IP Logged

There is a new show called "QUBOOL HAI" on the block and beware, you won't even realize it when you start falling in love with the beautiful bonds that the two brothers share with one another...further intresting gonna be step-brothers. This show is gonna be GOLD.

And then there wll be Asad and Zoya..

From the promo first cut and the interviews it so looks that two proud and egoistic people arE sure to fall in love somewhere somehow without even realising it and let alone admit it to themselves and to each other.

Introduction of the induviduals and first meeting of each other in the show is gonna set a perfect stage for each relationship in the upcoming episodes in the show.

The reason for me to watch the show ofcourse the UNDENIABLE ROCKSTAR ENTERTAINER - KARAN SINGH GROVER with Nissar and GUL , I am sure the moment you start watching you are sure to eagerly want them to be in your real lives.

Can't wait for the story of this show to unfold. Bring it, baby.

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

SilverFlameRabbaVeDeprivedJiahKaJenWooHooHaha21ujala26-Shormi-FIZK6zara-KSG-malikraneebyouth_showsfanMischiefManagedJyo_Ksg-Amby-FarzuIranicrazy4KASH_ARAsad-Kii-Arzoo-Jwalamukhi-aftermath..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A Beatiful show ..and yeah Qubool Hai :D" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MischiefManaged

IF-Sizzlerz

MischiefManaged

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Nice post!! Yippie finally KSG is back and the show is surely going to be a super duper hit!!

Sue101

IF-Stunnerz

Sue101

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheDarkKnight

Nice post!! Yippie finally KSG is back and the show is surely going to be a super duper hit!!
yes for sure it is gonna Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MischiefManaged

zara-KSG-malik

IF-Sizzlerz

zara-KSG-malik

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 2:50pm | IP Logged

how many times i have said qubool hai qubool hai i am sure my nikkah is done with KSG Shocked LOLLL

mondayyy come sooon <3

will wait for the ur writing for Asad Ahmed Khan, I am sure he will beat Armaan Mallik :P 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JiahKaJenAsad-Kii-Arzoo

Sue101

IF-Stunnerz

Sue101

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zara-KSG-malik

how many times i have said qubool hai qubool hai i am sure my nikkah is done with KSG Shocked LOLLL

mondayyy come sooon <3

will wait for the ur writing for Asad Ahmed Khan, I am sure he will beat Armaan Mallik :P 

yes i am sure but the character is so not me or KSG Ouch

FarzuIrani

IF-Sizzlerz

FarzuIrani

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Sue hugs sweetly :-)welcome pits all your vm here shame sbb qubool hai:-)llove your post:-)

Sue101

Sue101

IF-Stunnerz

Sue101

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FarzuIrani

Sue hugs sweetly :-)welcome pits all your vm here shame sbb qubool hai:-)llove your post:-)
farziii muah i tagged u on my video in fb ..u never responded dear Confused

-Amby-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Amby-

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
hey sue
the show looks promising
and KSG hai so its alll well
lolzz

Sue101

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.