Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 2:17pm | IP Logged

'Happy married life' term was a myth for me: KSG

Neha Maheshwri, TNN | Oct 22, 2012, 04.14PM IST
'Happy married life' term was a myth for me: KSG
Karan Singh Grover & Jennifer Winget

Actor Karan Singh Grover is loving every moment of his life with wife Jennifer Winget, who was also his co-star in popular show Dill Mill Gayye. 

And the pretty wife ensures that KSG (as he is fondly called) gets everything a newlywed deserves, including home-cooked healthy food while he is busy shooting.

Says a beaming Karan, who is making his comeback on the tube with Zee TV's Qubool Hai, "Jennifer is extremely beautiful, loving and has always been rock-solid support in my life. She couldn't cook earlier. But recently, she made kheema and got me food on the sets sometime back, too. Otherwise, she is very strict. Jennifer is somebody who can control me."

Ask him about life post marriage and pat comes the reply, "Life is awesome. Earlier, the term 'a happily married life' was a myth for me. How can one be both happy and married? It's been excellent. Aap bataiye, khil nahi raha hoon mainAur mota bhi ho gaya hoon. I am finally married to the lady I love."

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

JaipriFireNIcevm17RareAngelR.A.JJasleenEvashpinkssawesome-KSGsmitten-raneebyouth_showsfanMischiefManagedJyo_Ksgblessing-beauty

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI: Happy married life was a myth-KSG" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MischiefManaged

IF-Sizzlerz

MischiefManaged

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
TFS! Kajen are such a beautiful couple :P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RareAngel

youth_showsfan

IF-Sizzlerz

youth_showsfan

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
may they remain happy for ever n ever

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RareAngel

-SohniKuri

IF-Sizzlerz

-SohniKuri

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Thankyou for sharing

fIA_KhAN

fIA_KhAN

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
TFS...kajen is an awesome couple...love them both..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.