Qubool Hai

Qubool Hai Help Desk #1 (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 150

Rhapsody

Rhapsody

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Not sure where to ask this- but am I allowed to start an Ayan/Humaira appreciation thread? It seems like there are quite a few of us who like their jodi but nobody's started an official thread for them yet.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Qubool Hai Help Desk #1 (Page 8)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-RohitMaxwell-

IF-Addictz

-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:02am | IP Logged
^^ PM Mods to take permission to open important ATs

-Anaya-

IF-Veteran Member

-Anaya-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
can anyone give the correct link to KSG's FB or Twitter profile, thanx..

Rhapsody

Rhapsody

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HHLSIRA

^^ PM Mods to take permission to open important ATs

Thanks!

Arhi_Samrajlove

Goldie

Arhi_Samrajlove

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
in todays episode, the girl in pink, whats her name in real life?

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savz_uniqueblis

Originally posted by Arshi-licious01

Originally posted by Savz_uniqueblis

can any one clear the family mems n relations of rashid's second wife house.
i knew rashid n shirin n ayaan. want rest mems relations in tat house.thanks.

Here, you can refer to this, made by one of the forum members-
Hope it helps! Smile

thanks for the info. so taya abbu is not biological bhai means cousin ,is he relative to shireen ? why rashid left dilshad for shireen ,seems now dilshad are well now is dishad are not rich then. the house n prperty rashid n his mom leaving belongs to tat tayya abbu n rashid leaving with family of tayya abbu or wat. didn't follow few epis n language couldn't understand n it's so confusing,hope u don't mind Smile

I'm confused about him; it is just said that he is not biological. They are not related at all I don't think; he has just accepted her but you never know. Rashid left Dilshad for Shireen for money/power/position. They were not well off before but barely making it whereas now that Asad is grown up and working, he's worked to a higher place in society for them. 

Rashid is the ghar jamayi and his mother lives with him in Tayya abbu's house. That was the condition of power/fame/money/position, that he leaves his first family and lives with them never to look back again.

My question: Tayya abbu is the elder brother of your father. This guy is the brother of the mom so wouldn't he be mamo? why is he called tayya abu?

Lock_Door

Lock_Door

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 3:37am | IP Logged

Hello ,
I am New to India forums.Was searching for yesterdays episode,When I came across the Write up.So I had to join to read it.At first glance,I found ths place very interesting.Like,I never knew the serials are discussed .So can anyone please introduce me to how things goes about here.

syedah30

syedah30

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
could someone plz upload the title song video

Post Reply New Post

Go to top