Qubool Hai

India-Forums

   
Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Qubool Hai Help Desk #1 (Page 78)

avinash4ever Senior Member
avinash4ever
avinash4ever

Joined: 23 December 2005
Posts: 589

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Also if you can tell me the episode before this
http://www.dailymotion.com/user/dm_517736b3e1417/1#video=xzkrn8
because in this video at the beginning zoya says oh are we allowed to hug only at night and asad throws coffe out of his mouth so whhat happened that night can someone tell me please


__________________
Avinash4ever Fav jodi- Avinash and Radhika(Radev)and Manav and Archana (Arman)

-ElmoFuj- IF-Sizzlerz
-ElmoFuj-
-ElmoFuj-

Joined: 17 March 2012
Posts: 22769

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by avinash4ever

Also if you can tell me the episode before this
http://www.dailymotion.com/user/dm_517736b3e1417/1#video=xzkrn8
because in this video at the beginning zoya says oh are we allowed to hug only at night and asad throws coffe out of his mouth so whhat happened that night can someone tell me please


__________________
Avinash4ever Fav jodi- Avinash and Radhika(Radev)and Manav and Archana (Arman)


actually what happens is that Zoya sneaks into Asad's room and its dark so Asad thinks Ayaan came and Asad goes and hugs her and Zoya starts thinking he has some midnight female visitor everyday LOL

-ElmoFuj- IF-Sizzlerz
-ElmoFuj-
-ElmoFuj-

Joined: 17 March 2012
Posts: 22769

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Can anyone tell me why the IF on ipad has changed? The message box?
I cant post emoticans without the code, or any link and image!
Is it just me or someone else too?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-EvilDesires-

janavi07 IF-Dazzler
janavi07
janavi07

Joined: 22 June 2011
Posts: 2906

Posted: 17 May 2013 at 12:31am | IP Logged
please give me the proper YouTube ink of 16th may episode i want to download that episode...plz plz plz  
-ElmoFuj- IF-Sizzlerz
-ElmoFuj-
-ElmoFuj-

Joined: 17 March 2012
Posts: 22769

Posted: 17 May 2013 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Where do i go if i want a siggy made specially for my fanfiction? is there some place i could go and ask for it to be made in India Forums?
-EvilDesires- IF-Stunnerz
-EvilDesires-
-EvilDesires-

Joined: 01 June 2011
Posts: 40198

Posted: 17 May 2013 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ElmoFuj-

Can anyone tell me why the IF on ipad has changed? The message box?
I cant post emoticans without the code, or any link and image!
Is it just me or someone else too?
 
 
I am facing the same problem...:(
-EvilDesires- IF-Stunnerz
-EvilDesires-
-EvilDesires-

Joined: 01 June 2011
Posts: 40198

Posted: 17 May 2013 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by janavi07

please give me the proper YouTube ink of 16th may episode i want to download that episode...plz plz plz  
 
 
 
Here is the link:
 
 
 
-.SapnokiRani-. IF-Addictz
-.SapnokiRani-.
-.SapnokiRani-.

Joined: 15 November 2010
Posts: 81279

Posted: 17 May 2013 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ElmoFuj-

Where do i go if i want a siggy made specially for my fanfiction? is there some place i could go and ask for it to be made in India Forums?
hello, you can request it at any creation gallery from here Avatar & Signatures Shop butt LOL it would be more than my pleasure to make one for you, and you can request it right here for me plz Wink http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3535401 LOL this is my siggy shop and i want you to request here Embarrassed LOL 

Edited by -.SapnokiRani-. - 17 May 2013 at 6:33am

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Qubool hai, not qubool hai anymore?

Author: mandarin26   Replies: 2   Views: 2709

mandarin26 2 2709 15 September 2013 at 7:14pm by RAJLUVRIYA
Tu Mujhe Qubool , Main Tujhe Qubool (Asad-Zoya)

Author: Khilonaa   Replies: 7   Views: 7884

Khilonaa 7 7884 15 September 2013 at 12:36pm by -Anitha-
HELP HELP N HELP need ur help :D *KaBhi pic*

Author: SONIRAJ1   Replies: 1   Views: 1578

SONIRAJ1 1 1578 15 September 2013 at 9:25am by SONIRAJ1
qubool qubool qubool !!!!!

Author: tashug9   Replies: 2   Views: 7024

tashug9 2 7024 06 June 2013 at 10:30am by imraveena
I qubool "Qubool hai"..

Author: xNinalove   Replies: 7   Views: 2151

xNinalove 7 2151 23 January 2013 at 10:39am by xNinalove

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index