-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

Chic CC Captain

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sargesh

Originally posted by -RD-

Originally posted by Sargesh

how it can be possible?? ayan and humayra are cousins i mean ayan's mom and humayara's father are bro-sis and in one scene humayara's mom is saying abt their marriage its totally impossible

Muslim's mein cousins do get married Big smile
ya i rem. i am really confused abt dis shows relation plot. they are showing rashid wid two marriages with living at sheereen's bro home. Sometimes i am confused wid family relations. now tell me the old lady in rashid's house (till now her name is not mentioned yet) is rashid's mom or sheereen's mom. i mean is she dadi of ayan and asad or nani of ayan

She is Rashid's Mum so Ayan n Asad ki Dadi Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Qubool Hai Help Desk #1 (Page 5)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BESTANGEL

Groupbie

BESTANGEL

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
can anyone give me d link to the 1st episode of qubool hai on youtube?

sweety90

sweety90

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 2:26pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sweety90

HI, I want to have the video and the orignol song played in back ground when zoya asad and ayaan are in masjid of 31 episode only that song part video i want to have it but cant find anywher on youtube. can you pls let me know where i can get that. thanks

the Vid is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wCp_lpgcsQ

Thank you for helping but this video is not allowed in my country thats wat it saying wen i open it dats why i was asking if i can get this video any how. i also found dis one before but the video is not coming here. Is there any way i can get this video please? thanks for helping.

sweety90

sweety90

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 2:29pm | IP Logged

HI, I want to have the video and the orignol song played in back ground when zoya asad and ayaan are in masjid of 31 episode only that song part video i want to have it but cant find anywher on youtube. can you pls let me know where i can get that. thanks

the Vid is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wCp_lpgcsQ

Thank you for helping but this video is not allowed in my country thats wat it saying wen i open it dats why i was asking if i can get this video any how. i also found dis one before but the video is not coming here. Is there any way i can get this video please? thanks for helping.

Thats what it sayiing and all the video related to this show
This video contains content from IWPL, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.
Sorry about that.

Jammy-

IF-Dazzler

Jammy-

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Is there a live update coming anytime soon??? While the show is airing??

Neha1103

Neha1103

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
What's the name of the actress who plays Humeira? She's not on cast's list!

Edited by Neha1103 - 05 November 2012 at 4:41pm

Qubool.Hain

Groupbie

Qubool.Hain

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Barun-

Originally posted by Qubool.Hain

When will we have a picture of QH on homepage? The black space looks so weird! Cry
Hey The Related People are working on it!
It will be put up in a few days or so!

Waiting...

Arshi-licious01

IF-Rockerz

Arshi-licious01

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
Do we have a QH Chat Club? Is it allowed? I would love to start one! Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Qubool.Hain

Post Reply New Post

Go to top