Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

India-Forums

   

Qubool Hai Help Desk #1 (Page 29)

-.SapnokiRani-. IF-Addictz
-.SapnokiRani-.
-.SapnokiRani-.

Joined: 15 November 2010
Posts: 66680

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by captainplus

Originally posted by Keenal

Originally posted by captainplus

can anyone tell me the time/s of telecast of QH in Bangladesh ?

plzzz
it is suppose to airing at 10:00 pm bangladesh time.. is it not coming at that time?? 
no its not
i guess z tv telecasts its serials at different times in different countries
coz in every promo they show telecast times of different countries including Bangladesh
it  wil b very helpful if anyone tels me the telecast time in Bangladesh
coz i waited 4r very long bt didnt see QH promo yet
plzzz
thanks in advance
well since i do not live in Bangladesh, i can't help proceeding there :( 
but u might wanna consider this page? :D



Edited by Keenal - 25 January 2013 at 3:40pm
AsYa_fan IF-Dazzler
AsYa_fan
AsYa_fan

Joined: 25 June 2012
Posts: 2630

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
I need help. I want to make vms but dont know how
tastahnin Goldie
tastahnin
tastahnin

Joined: 18 April 2011
Posts: 1691

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by captainplus

Originally posted by Keenal

Originally posted by captainplus

can anyone tell me the time/s of telecast of QH in Bangladesh ?

plzzz
it is suppose to airing at 10:00 pm bangladesh time.. is it not coming at that time?? 
no its not
i guess z tv telecasts its serials at different times in different countries
coz in every promo they show telecast times of different countries including Bangladesh
it  wil b very helpful if anyone tels me the telecast time in Bangladesh
coz i waited 4r very long bt didnt see QH promo yet
plzzz
thanks in advance

hey,it is aired on 7:30 pm of our time(i am also from bangladesh)

alinaza Senior Member
alinaza
alinaza

Joined: 27 September 2011
Posts: 513

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Hi There
 
Does anyone know the name of the song (and the movie its from) that was used in 23rd Jnauary 2013 episode? When zoya and asad are on the bullock cart and later when she's drinking water. Thanks very much.
Ipkknd-ki-fan1 IF-Rockerz
Ipkknd-ki-fan1
Ipkknd-ki-fan1

Joined: 15 October 2011
Posts: 7467

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AliciaZA


Hi There
Does anyone know the name of the song (and the movie its from) that was used in 23rd Jnauary 2013 episode? When zoya and asad are on the bullock cart and later when she's drinking water. Thanks very much.


The song is called Oy Saiyyain from the movie Agneepath starring Hrithik and Priyaanka!
Ipkknd-ki-fan1 IF-Rockerz
Ipkknd-ki-fan1
Ipkknd-ki-fan1

Joined: 15 October 2011
Posts: 7467

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Just wanted to know, that why hasn't Humeira got a fanpage?

And I'd it's made by the fans how do we make it?
barunslakku IF-Rockerz
barunslakku
barunslakku

Joined: 08 June 2009
Posts: 5089

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AussieChick

Hey, um, I commented on KaBhis profiles once, and then about 4 hours later when I tried to post one again (I got told you could post a comment 3 times a day) it said i could only post 1 comment in 24 hours.
So I was wanting to know have they changed something or is it just my account?


hey thank you so so much
Harshika4Life IF-Stunnerz
Harshika4Life
Harshika4Life

Joined: 02 April 2010
Posts: 35877

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AsYa_fan

I need help. I want to make vms but dont know how

Have a look on this web http://www.avs4you.com/AVS-Video-Editor.aspx u will be able to download it frm here its free to download...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AsYa_fan

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Qubool hai, not qubool hai anymore?

Author: mandarin26   Replies: 3   Views: 2052

mandarin26 3 2052 15 September 2013 at 7:14pm by RAJLUVRIYA
Tu Mujhe Qubool , Main Tujhe Qubool (Asad-Zoya)

2

Author: evildesire   Replies: 11   Views: 4604

evildesire 11 4604 15 September 2013 at 12:48pm by Diviya27
HELP HELP N HELP need ur help :D *KaBhi pic*

Author: SONIRAJ1   Replies: 1   Views: 707

SONIRAJ1 1 707 15 September 2013 at 9:25am by SONIRAJ1
qubool qubool qubool !!!!!

Author: tashug9   Replies: 7   Views: 4398

tashug9 7 4398 07 June 2013 at 10:12am by sumaiya14
I qubool "Qubool hai"..

Author: xNinalove   Replies: 7   Views: 1552

xNinalove 7 1552 23 January 2013 at 10:39am by xNinalove

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index