India-Forums

Qubool Hai Help Desk #1 (Page 14)

gapgirl Senior Member
gapgirl
gapgirl

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthi2010

hi
i just caught a episode last friday. the show seems interesting. can someone tell me the gist of what has happened so far. thanks in advance

Let me give this a shot...The story so far is this:

Zoya, the main female lead, is from New York. She was to get married, but left the nikaah and said she did not accept (qubool nahi hai). She wants to find her father and settle those issues with her past first, so that's why she has stayed back in Bhopal. Her jeeju arranged for her to stay at Dilshad's (with Asad and Najma) while Zoya goes on her search for her father.  [Zoya's mother died when Z was 3 in some burning incident...that's why Zoya has a burn on her arm too & wears long-sleeves only) 

Asad and Zoya had run-ins before she started living with him and the family. She also had run-ins with Ayan. 

Asad and Ayan are brothers from different mothers :P But are very close.  Their father is Rashed Khan. His first wife was Dilshad, second wife is Shireen. He has not been in touch with Dilshad for 17+ years because his mum made him choose Shireen for wealth and family status reasons.  Dilshad raised her kids on her own. Asad is very resentful of his father because of this and does not like for her to stay in touch with him. But, Dilshad-Rashed still have feelings for each other...

There is a lot of angst between the families due to the 2 marriages Rashed had...

What else?!...Oh, Nikhat is getting married to this guy Imran. His mother suspects that Rashed has 2 families but has not been told that, so is trying to find out how Asad-Ayan are related so she can exploit them for more stuff in the marriage.

If you have any other qs, let us know! There are things that have still not been explained to the viewers too, so we are all guessing all the time too. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmnipotenceZaxo

gapgirl Senior Member
gapgirl
gapgirl

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by serenagirl1005

why is the crazy lady after asad?? why is she desperate to know who he is?

Haseena-Bi is crazy! Agreed!

When she went to exchange one of the wedding gifts, she noticed that it was paid by an Asad Ahmed Khan even though Ayan had apparently gone to get the gifts...

She also saw Ayan-Asad perform together (they had been asked to give an audition) and she noticed that they had a strong bond (even though Razia Mami had tried to say Ayan got help from a stranger whose name was Asad...)

Anyways, she had indicated that she wouldn't want her son to marry into a family where the dad had 2 families - BUT, I think the real reason is that she wants to use that fact as a means to swindle them out of more money, cars, etc...

Does that help at all or did I just ramble nonsense?!

shruthi2010 IF-Rockerz
shruthi2010
shruthi2010

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gapgirl

Originally posted by shruthi2010

hi
i just caught a episode last friday. the show seems interesting. can someone tell me the gist of what has happened so far. thanks in advance

Let me give this a shot...The story so far is this:

Zoya, the main female lead, is from New York. She was to get married, but left the nikaah and said she did not accept (qubool nahi hai). She wants to find her father and settle those issues with her past first, so that's why she has stayed back in Bhopal. Her jeeju arranged for her to stay at Dilshad's (with Asad and Najma) while Zoya goes on her search for her father.  [Zoya's mother died when Z was 3 in some burning incident...that's why Zoya has a burn on her arm too & wears long-sleeves only) 

Asad and Zoya had run-ins before she started living with him and the family. She also had run-ins with Ayan. 

Asad and Ayan are brothers from different mothers :P But are very close.  Their father is Rashed Khan. His first wife was Dilshad, second wife is Shireen. He has not been in touch with Dilshad for 17+ years because his mum made him choose Shireen for wealth and family status reasons.  Dilshad raised her kids on her own. Asad is very resentful of his father because of this and does not like for her to stay in touch with him. But, Dilshad-Rashed still have feelings for each other...

There is a lot of angst between the families due to the 2 marriages Rashed had...

What else?!...Oh, Nikhat is getting married to this guy Imran. His mother suspects that Rashed has 2 families but has not been told that, so is trying to find out how Asad-Ayan are related so she can exploit them for more stuff in the marriage.

If you have any other qs, let us know! There are things that have still not been explained to the viewers too, so we are all guessing all the time too. 

thanks dear. now i understand the whole concept.
Sky23 IF-Rockerz
Sky23
Sky23

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Oishi_

Originally posted by Shell16

Originally posted by brainychild92

Originally posted by Shell16

Hi

Zola calls Dilshad phupy...what relationship is that?

Thanks in advance 

her appi and jiju knows them. dilshad and zoya have no real relationship, but she said she reminds her of her mom so calls her phuphi. you'd think she'd call her khala if she reminds her of her mom but whatever.

I know all of that as I watch the show but don't understand what phupy means...

Does khala mean mother?

Thanks ... Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Phupi means Father's Sister
Khala means Mother's sister...

Thank you!
mishti21 Groupbie
mishti21
mishti21

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 12:38am | IP Logged
does zoya know her dost's( rashid) wife or friend whatever he address dilshad in front of zoya , is actually dishaad only?
coz yesterday he send dilshad those ticket  n dilshad thought it was zoya behind those tickets  even zoya reacted d same way.
gapgirl Senior Member
gapgirl
gapgirl

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishti21

does zoya know her dost's( rashid) wife or friend whatever he address dilshad in front of zoya , is actually dishaad only?
coz yesterday he send dilshad those ticket  n dilshad thought it was zoya behind those tickets  even zoya reacted d same way.

No, Zoya does not know that Rashed's wife is Dilshaad. In fact, she does not even know Rashed's name! That's why they only call each other Dost. 

It'll be interesting to see what happens when she finds out that the person he is after is Dilshaad! 
AyushiSinghania IF-Rockerz
AyushiSinghania
AyushiSinghania

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Can I get d link to these?
http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-ash3/c247.37.466.466/s160x160/73237_455305334505396_2053699157_n.jpg
Drama-Fan Senior Member
Drama-Fan
Drama-Fan

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged
is ayaan loves zoya?

Go to top