Qubool Hai Help Desk #1 (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 150

Fantasia_junkie

IF-Rockerz

Fantasia_junkie

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Heylo guys, 

I'm new to this forum,, Is there a Members Introduction thread in place here? Or Is it okay if I make a new post? 

Do let me know..

Also, DT's, you're doing a great job at keeping the forum clean and organised!! Kudos! Thumbs Up

Heart
Avantika.. 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Qubool Hai Help Desk #1 (Page 11)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

paining2000

Groupbie

paining2000

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
i LOVEEE this serial but my hindi is not great can u please, please, please tell me of any links that have the english subtitles

SmileSmile

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gapgirl

2 questions:

1) Did Rashid divorce Dilshad or is he still married to her legally and just never kept in touch/supported her?

considering he still calls her his wife, I think he just left her and never kept in touch, but never formally divorced her.

2) Also - why are Asad-Ayan still close? Did the kids grow up together at any point? 

I'm wondering the same thing. How are these two so close.. I hope they'll tell us soon.

Thanks! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gapgirl

Arhi_Samrajlove

Goldie

Arhi_Samrajlove

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
is there going to be a maha epi? if yes when?

ZAHARA.

IF-Rockerz

ZAHARA.

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mommiestommies

can someone pls tell the story till now? I started watching couple of days back and totally lost with so many characters. Thanks in advance.

Hey! This is the link for story so far
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3290056

serenagirl1005

serenagirl1005

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
i just started watching this show and i read the character sketch to get an idea of the characters...but im still a little confused. is the curly haired woman married to asad's father??? and why is asad's mother seperated from the father? and now the father wants his first wife back??

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by serenagirl1005

i just started watching this show and i read the character sketch to get an idea of the characters...but im still a little confused. is the curly haired woman married to asad's father??? and why is asad's mother seperated from the father? and now the father wants his first wife back??

asad's father's name is rashid. his second wife, whom he stays with, is shireen (never noticed her hair but it may as well be curly). Its not clear as to why rashid left dilshad (asad's mother) but i think it was for fame and success and for his mom. He wants her back because he realizes after so long that he loves her and was wasting his life for so long without her. he's a guy, what do you expect!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

serenagirl1005

serenagirl1005

serenagirl1005

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by brainychild92

Originally posted by serenagirl1005

asad's father's name is rashid. his second wife, whom he stays with, is shireen (never noticed her hair but it may as well be curly). Its not clear as to why rashid left dilshad (asad's mother) but i think it was for fame and success and for his mom. He wants her back because he realizes after so long that he loves her and was wasting his life for so long without her. he's a guy, what do you expect!

thank you thank you thank you!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top