Qubool Hai Help Desk #1 (Page 106)

Post Reply New Post

Page 106 of 150

-ElmoFuj-

IF-Sizzlerz

-ElmoFuj-

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Edella17

Hey, Was just wondering if QH has a Live Updates Thread for the episodes...We used to have one for IPK & it was fab for people who couldn't watch QH immediately...

Many Thanks in advance Big smile

yes we do Laila. everyday Big smile you'l see one on the first few pages when the show time is near. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Edella17

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Qubool Hai Help Desk #1 (Page 106)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveRosh

Idk about brief description but i can read the story so far at this link :

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3420635

Its by month that Zahara has doe so if you scroll through the pages ull find it all updated to the end of this month ;)

If u want shortcut summary than:

Zoya farooqui - orphaned as a kid was adopted by who are uer aapi and jiju and she lives in Us. Came to india to search her father. Began living with her jiju's contacts : dilshaad and her family (asad and najma). Living together asad zoya fall in love. Dilshaads husband rashid cheated on her way back when asad was a kid and his affair with who is his curret wife shireen gave asad his beloved step brother aayan and step sisters nikhat and noozat.
Aayan nooz and nikhat live with their parents rashid and shireen an also shireens mun bole bhai Gaffur, his wife Raazia and their daughter Humeira. Humera loves aayan since childhood cause they grew up together but he doesnt feel the same. Raazia wants them to marry and will do whatever ot takes to get them married.

Raazia is basically evil. Year before when rashid cheated on dilshaad, she tricked rashid into murdering her husbands love with whom they had a little girl with. Then she used that murder in the factory a blackmail to get him to forever break ties with dilshaad najma and asad. Te little girl was put in an orphanage. That little girl is zoya. So basically zoya is gaffurs daughter, humeras step sister and raazias step daughter.
Anyways asya fall in love but never admitted to eachother but there was a challenge made by dilshaad to shireen which is why asya were getting married. At first they resisted but then the marriage celebrations became real for them and were all set to tie the knot but tanveer (asads childhood friend) has her eyes on asad and faked sleeping with him because of which zoya left asad. Tanveer is also evil, she came into the picture coincidentally because of raazia to do a task for raazia but then she stuck around becuse basically tanveer is pregnant with the child of the same man whom Nikhat is set to marry (imran). Imran denied relations with her and she wants a papa for her baby as well as money an wealth so she is trying to trap asad.

Right now the story is leaped. Zoya left asad and is living at an orphange. Humera is also missing. She was originally kidnapped by her own mother to teach aayan a lesson for yelling at her and treating her badly (because ayan doesnt want to marry her an doesnt love her so he told her that much to raazias dislike). But she had her kidnapped but she ended up missing herself. So both girls are missing an both brothers are in search of them.

ahhh interesting story so far

thanks Rosh (aye am calling u that LOL if am allowed)  Hug

-BolNaHalke-

-BolNaHalke-

IF-Veteran Member

-BolNaHalke-

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
^ of course u are! Hahaha

Tarantallegra

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveRosh

^ of course u are! Hahaha
thanks LOL

-BolNaHalke-

GodhuliLogon

IF-Sizzlerz

GodhuliLogon

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Allbut1

ajmeer promo

pls can anyone give this promo's link . . Pls pls .. 

raneeb

IF-Sizzlerz

raneeb

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Just  a suggestion- don't you think Rishabh Siinha should be struck  of the list of the cast and Vikrant Massey be given his rightful place?

-ElmoFuj-

enrique

IF-Rockerz

enrique

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged
y the you tube and dailymotions links are nt working for the episode 

AlwaysAsYa

IF-Rockerz

AlwaysAsYa

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
How can I make a gif my signiture. I have the gif i want and i keep trying to copy and paste but nothing is showing up. Do i need to change anything in my settings? Same for my profile picture. I uploaded a gif, but all that cam up was one picture of the gif

Edited by AlwaysAsYa - 02 July 2013 at 1:53pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top