Afsar Bitiya

IMP : Regarding Nominations in Zee Rishtey Awards (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

kmfan_2

IF-Sizzlerz

kmfan_2

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged
I just can't understand how one show can be ignored...in all categories...

A show which has shown such good values...education and its importance, honesty, truth and such great characters played so well by all the leads...It is really disappointing...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

FizaluvsKinshuktaahir004Prishna_DBPSmoniluvskinshuk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IMP : Regarding Nominations in Zee Rishtey Awards (Page 2)" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ZoyaluvsKinshuk

Goldie

ZoyaluvsKinshuk

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Thanx 4 sharing but i hate hate zee tvAngry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

FizaluvsKinshuktaahir004kmfan_2moniluvskinshuk

Ragvir_Prishna

Goldie

Ragvir_Prishna

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Thanks for the links, I hate Zee

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

FizaluvsKinshuktaahir004kmfan_2Prishna_DBPSmoniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Guyz Yahan bolne se nahi chalega . Plzz Plzz SPAM on the links which i posted . By Bursting here nothing will happen . Plzzz Guyz .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FizaluvsKinshuktaahir004kmfan_2

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nkmdesiusa

I do believe this show should also be part of the zee rishtey awards nominations as this show is part of zee, all the other shows are being nominated..  I think sending an email to zee and say this show should be included like other shows..
This show has a great cast and popular leads as well at least their names should be included like everyone else.
PR, PV, PSH, MKKPH, Hitler Didi, SSLK these are the six that are in the list, adding Afsar Bitiya will be 7 so I don't think it should be problem to have 7 popular shows being nominated.. This will be an insult. 
Keep commenting and hopefully your voices will be heard because this will be the best ZRA then previous one..
Keep sending your wishes that AB should be a part of this awards as well and get to see them perform with the other stars it will be really cute and worth watching.
We all would love to see the lead stars from  zee tv dancing together.

Give your views.. waiting to hear back..

Thanks for ur support . And yes If they can include all shows then why only left AB ? This is what pissing me off Angry . They totally not only were biased but they completely boycotted AB AngryAngryAngry

FizaluvsKinshuktaahir004kmfan_2

FizaluvsKinshuk

Coolbie

FizaluvsKinshuk

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Hey for twitter just tweet @ZeeTVOfficial and type in your message and also add in #ZRA in your tweet as well.

taahir004moniluvskinshukkmfan_2

Prishna_DBPS

IF-Sizzlerz

Prishna_DBPS

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
I completely agree with you Moni. It's too biased behavior that our show is being ignored like this

taahir004moniluvskinshukkmfan_2

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FizaluvsKinshuk

Hey for twitter just tweet @ZeeTVOfficial and type in your message and also add in #ZRA in your tweet as well.

Thanks Fizu for Twitter link . Will add it in main post now Smile . Also will defo Spam there as well. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

taahir004kmfan_2

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Afsar Bitiya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.