Afsar Bitiya
Afsar Bitiya

India-Forums

IMP : Regarding Nominations in Zee Rishtey Awards

moniluvskinshuk IF-Sizzlerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
ABians As u all know The GREAT ZEE nominated each and every show for Zee Rishtey awards except AB . I just want to ask u all Is this treatment AB deserves ? And why u guys are so silentafter seeing such unfairness 2wds our show ? A star like KINSHUK MAHAJAN doesn't deserve this treatment that he doesn't even got a single nomination ? OuchShocked

ABians If u really love this show Plzzz Plzzz Plzzz SPAM this below link with ur comments asking to include AB in all catogoies  . and Pour ur anger there .Let them see what they did with us .Angry

Here are two links .Plzz SPAM here.

RANGMUNCH SITE 

ZEE TWITTER ACCOUNT (Thanks to Fiza ) 

Hey for twitter just tweet @ZeeTVOfficial and type in your message and also add in #ZRA in your tweet as well.

I will post another links as well if i get some . Till then Plzz SPAM in these two links . 

Plzz ABians Do Support ur show and it's actors . Plzzz . 

Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 04 December 2012 at 5:34am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

CelebsmartalindakinshukluvsjJadeluvkmZoyaluvsKinshuksri11Ragvir_Prishnaroziewadi..dollPrishna_DBPS-SilverDragon-kmfan_2taahir004Surish

-SilverDragon- IF-Sizzlerz
-SilverDragon-
-SilverDragon-

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Thanks Moni for the FB Link, I will spam there, and I think they have twitter as well.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

CelebskinshukluvsjJadeluvkmPrishna_DBPSmoniluvskinshukkmfan_2taahir004

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Thanks a million my friend

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

CelebskinshukluvsjJadeluvkmmoniluvskinshuk-SilverDragon-taahir004

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Fizu If U have Twitter link then Plzz post  it here . I will include it in Main post . Yes Let them know what thy did was wrong Terrible wrong and unfair . 

CelebskinshukluvsjJadeluvkm-SilverDragon-kmfan_2taahir004

-SilverDragon- IF-Sizzlerz
-SilverDragon-
-SilverDragon-

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

Fizu If U have Twitter link then Plzz post  it here . I will include it in Main post . Yes Let them know what thy did was wrong Terrible wrong and unfair . 

Yeah I'll look for the link and will post it and yeah I am soo pissed of with Zee right now Angry did you see my comment? I wrote Afsar Bitiya are also part of Zee then why no nominations Angry Angry Angry

CelebskinshukluvsjJadeluvkmmoniluvskinshukkmfan_2taahir004

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FizaluvsKinshuk

Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

Yeah I'll look for the link and will post it and yeah I am soo pissed of with Zee right now Angry did you see my comment? I wrote Afsar Bitiya are also part of Zee then why no nominations Angry Angry Angry
Even I am pissed of with them Angry . yes I do read ur comment . And me2 wrote mine on both of their links . It's horrible to see this kind of Biased behaviour . Angry .Every show every couple got nomination except AB Angry . it seems s if Zee boycotted AB totally . Angry

CelebskinshukluvsjJadeluvkm-SilverDragon-kmfan_2taahir004

-ILoVeKinshuk- IF-Stunnerz
-ILoVeKinshuk-
-ILoVeKinshuk-

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Ya i posted a comment!!
 Its soo unfair!!! Angry Im mad!! 

CelebskinshukluvsjJadeluvkmmoniluvskinshukkmfan_2taahir004

nkmdesiusa Senior Member
nkmdesiusa
nkmdesiusa

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
I do believe this show should also be part of the zee rishtey awards nominations as this show is part of zee, all the other shows are being nominated..  I think sending an email to zee and say this show should be included like other shows..
This show has a great cast and popular leads as well at least their names should be included like everyone else.
PR, PV, PSH, MKKPH, Hitler Didi, SSLK these are the six that are in the list, adding Afsar Bitiya will be 7 so I don't think it should be problem to have 7 popular shows being nominated.. This will be an insult. 
Keep commenting and hopefully your voices will be heard because this will be the best ZRA then previous one..
Keep sending your wishes that AB should be a part of this awards as well and get to see them perform with the other stars it will be really cute and worth watching.
We all would love to see the lead stars from  zee tv dancing together.

Give your views.. waiting to hear back..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

CelebskinshukluvsjJadeluvkmPrishna_DBPSmoniluvskinshukkmfan_2taahir004

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index