CID
CID

India-Forums

CAN U?!?!?!?!!??

prables Senior Member
prables
prables

Posted: 04 July 2006 at 6:19pm | IP Logged

Heyy guys i really baddly want to watch the eposide that was  when one of the guy who works at the c.i.d office counld't catch a crinmal cuz he was drunk! and then the head person of the c.i.d thing told aother guy who worked their to check his pockets and smell his breath to see if he was drinking at the job and he says yah.

AFTER............

These people r making like a movie and their is a big crew and this guy is pretanding thier is a dead body thier, but soon they figure out that they never put the body their, it was already their. SO they cal teh c.i.d people........and they try to figure out who this person is! but the thing is that the person got shot in both eyes so it's hard to tell, so they use the computer and get five girls pics that might be the girl, so they think it's the thrid girl, but after they(I THINK THEY FIND OUT THAT SO IS ALIVE)

So my probelm is that i want to see that viedo but the thing is that i had to go some where so i did not see all of it, PLEASE POST THE LINK HERE I BEG U!!!! and the espiode seems very interesting!!Wink

Shakstar IF-Rockerz
Shakstar
Shakstar

Posted: 05 July 2006 at 4:50am | IP Logged
the video has been posted as it was this week's CID episode. here is the link- http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=322437
Anastacia IF-Veteran Member
Anastacia
Anastacia

Posted: 05 July 2006 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Also, do read the update titled MONSOON MYSTERY AIRED JUNE 30.
aish2 IF-Sizzlerz
aish2
aish2

Posted: 05 July 2006 at 11:03am | IP Logged
I think ur helped Smile
prables Senior Member
prables
prables

Posted: 05 July 2006 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Thank u soo much i LOVE u guys
Shakstar IF-Rockerz
Shakstar
Shakstar

Posted: 05 July 2006 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
we love u too! Big smile btw, welcome to this forum Smile
prables Senior Member
prables
prables

Posted: 05 July 2006 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
lol u guys ROCK! thanxs so much for the video it was awsome!!!!!!!!!![COLOR=MAGENTA]

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index