CID

CAN U?!?!?!?!!??

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

prables

prables

Posted: 04 July 2006 at 6:19pm | IP Logged

Heyy guys i really baddly want to watch the eposide that was  when one of the guy who works at the c.i.d office counld't catch a crinmal cuz he was drunk! and then the head person of the c.i.d thing told aother guy who worked their to check his pockets and smell his breath to see if he was drinking at the job and he says yah.

AFTER............

These people r making like a movie and their is a big crew and this guy is pretanding thier is a dead body thier, but soon they figure out that they never put the body their, it was already their. SO they cal teh c.i.d people........and they try to figure out who this person is! but the thing is that the person got shot in both eyes so it's hard to tell, so they use the computer and get five girls pics that might be the girl, so they think it's the thrid girl, but after they(I THINK THEY FIND OUT THAT SO IS ALIVE)

So my probelm is that i want to see that viedo but the thing is that i had to go some where so i did not see all of it, PLEASE POST THE LINK HERE I BEG U!!!! and the espiode seems very interesting!!Wink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CAN U?!?!?!?!!??" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shakstar

IF-Rockerz

Shakstar

Posted: 05 July 2006 at 4:50am | IP Logged
the video has been posted as it was this week's CID episode. here is the link- http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=322437

Anastacia

IF-Veteran Member

Anastacia

Posted: 05 July 2006 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Also, do read the update titled MONSOON MYSTERY AIRED JUNE 30.

aish2

IF-Sizzlerz

aish2

Posted: 05 July 2006 at 11:03am | IP Logged
I think ur helped Smile

prables

prables

Posted: 05 July 2006 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Thank u soo much i LOVE u guys

Shakstar

IF-Rockerz

Shakstar

Posted: 05 July 2006 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
we love u too! Big smile btw, welcome to this forum Smile

prables

prables

Posted: 05 July 2006 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
lol u guys ROCK! thanxs so much for the video it was awsome!!!!!!!!!![COLOR=MAGENTA]

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.