Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krutiv100 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Nice post DevvivekAshNI...Muhje lagta vish ko heart attack is liye aya because woh anshu and tanu ka shaadi ke baat lekerπŸ˜† and then cos shaurya and business...

us antra kk ki baat hi mat karo...I am wishing and hoping ke Naitik usko kafi suniye...and before akshara makes her into a nice girl uske asliyat baar aye and naitik and akshara usse khoob sunyae or daate and naitik usse se kuch dino kilye ignore kare...and please cvs is baar don't make akshara mahan and say ke galati tumahre nahi antra etc etc...

and btw DevvivekAshNI Adi is looking so dashing in ur siggy... Edited by krutiv100 - 11 years ago
kala_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
she will def say to nk ak asked her there is nothing between her and nk and all ak didnt believe nk and all she will def do some thing which again nk will be upset or angry with ak again but dont know hw naksh going to talk,May be MU zyada hone ka chances hai if antra tell nk that ak dont trust him she too told ak nothing between them and they wre just friends and to take sympathy she will put all blame on ak,  dont know what we are going to see but ak understood the tatics of antra but nk not dont know when antra truth come before nk πŸ˜‘

want to see old naksh back yaar their rootna manana and spending time with duggu missing lot last week jaisa and antra jaisa koi bhi new entry naksh and yrkkh main na aaye πŸ˜•
Edited by kala_09 - 11 years ago
ammu4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
nice post devπŸ˜†...
vish ka hertattack ka reson tho tesion hai...
agar RB ko heart aatack hua tho for sure reason ll be fud🀣
hiranrocks thumbnail
good post
i think due to tension he got sudden heart attack
Mahi_Bhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice Post Dev option a and b🀣🀣
..Komal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think it is due to loss in his business..option a n b bhi ho sakta hai.. πŸ˜‰πŸ€£I really hope this will lead to naksh patch up..
janhavi58 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
nice post dev...πŸ˜†
Options a and b are the only reason for heart attack...🀣🀣🀣

Maybe because RJ is demanding and spending more money on shopping buying jewellery and clothes 🀣
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think option A or B πŸ˜†
Duggukede thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think option A or B!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜› Nice post Dev!😊
mannukitian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
i thnk maheswari's oily kahna ka hi kamal hoga..n rahi baat antara ki toh i thnk wo kuch nahi kar payegi..balki naksh close aa jayengae..