Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Crazy4AshVik thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: angel_juhi04

its ok dear, glad u loved it😊 hey sorry dear dat i don't ur ss as i only follow sg n tbp to muje samjhega hi nahi...lekin kya usme tbp characters ko assume kar k padh sakte hai kya? hv u written anything on tbp?😊

Hi
Ofcourse, agar aapko tbp characters image karke padhna hai to bilkul padh sakte hai!
Par mujhe yeh theme SwaRon pe zyaada acha laga is liye maine unpe likha
Nope, not yet..am not a very good writer and this is my first work on IF 😳so padhlo
 http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3261828 phir lambe wale comments dena😃
Crazy4AshVik thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome Confession!!!
Can't wait for the date!😉
Sneha113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
sorry...late comment again

wow..i felt kiya happen to be panchi's twin sister missing on the beach...

lol..kiya ate like a junglee..and from panchi's tiffin too leaving her annoyed😃

her family wud think of reputation seeind dis😲 😆

she was soo upset wid aanya for spoiling her date!!

yayyy...he spoke her heart out to KD😳

kiya's brother is really very sweet and naughty😊calling kiya KD's gf😛

he asked kiya for a date..wowww😊

pls update soon..
Edited by priya00147 - 11 years ago
OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: priya00147

sorry...late comment again

wow..i felt kiya happen to be panchi's twin sister missing on the beach...

lol..kiya ate like a junglee..and from panchi's tiffin too leaving her annoyed😃

her family wud think of reputation seeind dis😲 😆

she was soo upset wid aanya for spoiling her date!!

yayyy...he spoke her heart out to KD😳

kiya's brother is really very sweet and naughty😊calling kiya KD's gf😛

he asked kiya for a date..wowww😊

pls update soon..

its okay dear😊...it kd's bro not kiya's...karan is assumed name...next part vl hv kisha's romantic date😊.

Originally posted by: keshiya

love it !!!! muaaahhh!!!!

AWESOME 😊😊
 KD's brother is so naughty yaar😉
really wonderful, pleased to see kD's brother. kitne dinno se miss kar rahi thi main use. 😛
KiSha confession was the best.👍🏼
jj and Panchi's mom to investigate Kiya's behavior and past. wow. sounds interesting😊
KiSha date!!! really looking forward to.
Continue soon😊

Karan is d assumed name. Really want to see more of KD's bro😊. I think it got a little unrealistic in JJ-Panchi's mom convo but i vl be careful now on in d coming parts.
Edited by angel_juhi04 - 11 years ago

5. KiSha's Date

It was 4 pm. Kiya was very excited for her date. She was in her room thinking abt KD wid a smile on her face. She was selecting wat to wear for d date n she chooses a light-brown coloured dress. She then side-parted her hair n wore 2 side-clips. She then wore earrings n a necklace. For make-up, she only wore kajal n light-brown lipsick. Then she wore a bracelet while thinking of her bracelet breaking scene wid KD laughing a little @ it. Then she wore a flat sandal. She checked herself in d mirror n left d room.

Kiya's dress         

Kiya's hair clips

Kiya's bracelet

Kiya's earrings n necklace

Kiya's sandals

KD's shirt

KD dressed in blue shirt n blue jeans was waiting @ d beach for her. He thinking abt his moments wid Kiya ending wid her confession wid a smile on his lips.  Kiya came out of d house while thinking abt KD's confession n him asking her d date. She smiled n then told d driver to take her to d beach. KD was still waiting n got happy on seeing her cumn 4m far. He kept lukn @ her happily. He went closer n so did she. They started cumn closer to each other wid 'Ishq Wala Love' song playing in d background. They stood before each other n staring into each other's eyes while smiling. 'IWL' song continues wid KiSha's LLHH scene.

"Hi Kiya," greeted KD wid a smile.

"Hi KD," greeted Kiya back wid smile.

"Tum aaj bahot sundar lag rahi hi," said KD wid a smile.

"Aaj? Roj nahi lagti hu kya?" asked Kiya playfully wid a smile.

"Nahi nahi, mera matlab sundar to tum roj lagti hu par aaj kuch jyaada hi sundar lag rahi," said KD.

"O thanks, KD. Tum b aaj bahot dashing lag rahe ho," said Kiya wid a smile.

"Vo to main humesha hi lagta hu," said KD wid a smile n then both laughed @ it.

Scene changes to KiSha running n playing in d water while smiling n laughing wid 'IWL' song playing in d background. They r enjoying splashing water @ each other. Kiya then points to see d setting of d sun. KiSha then sees d sun setting getn fascinated by its beauty while still standing in d water holding each other's hands.

"Wow, wat a beauty!" Kiya exclaimed wid happiness.

"Aaj muje ye kuch jyaada hi beautiful lag raha hai qki hum dono saath me jo dekh rahe hai," said KD wid a smile.

They kept on lukn @ d sun setting while it changes its colour n slowly getn immersed into d sea. Der hair was swaying due to breeze. D sight was breathtaking.

"Muje bahot bhook lagi hai. Chalo na kuch khaate hai," said Kiya.

"Haan chalo," said KD.

KD n Kiya r running 2wards a stall catching each other's hand. Iktara song is playing in d background.

O re manwa tu to bawra hai
Tu hi jaane tu kya sochta hai
Tu hi jaane tu kya sochta hai
Baware
Kyun dikhaye sapne tu sote jaagte
Jo barsein sapne boond boond
Nainon ko moond moond
Nainon ko moond moond
Nainon ko moond moond
Kaise main chaloon
Dekh na sakoon
Anjaane raaste
Goonja sa hai koi ektara iktara
Goonja sa hai koi ektara
Goonja sa hai koi ektara
Goonja sa hai koi ektara
Goonja sa hai koi ektara

They ordered paani-puris. D vendor asked whether they want meetha, teekha or medium. KiSha replied medium. They were relishing pani-puris n also feeding each other. Kiya was enjoying it very much. She rarely had pani-puri before. Now, they r enjoying eating gola while walking on d beach.

"I am hvng so much fun," said Kiya.

"Me too," said KD.

They finished eaing der golas. KiSha saw a balloon-seller selling balloons some distance away 4m them.

"Wow balloons," said Kiya happily.

"Main tumhaare liye kuch balloons lekar aata hu," said KD.

Kiya kept lukn @ d balloons. Iktara song stops playing in d background. As KD was going, Kiya again started feeling uneasy getn d previous flashback of a little girl running after d balloons again. Dis time, d girls hair swayed a bit n her face was clearly shown wid a bright smile on her lips n then d scene again changing to her crying for her mom. She stopped KD after he walked few steps. KD stopped n went back to her n saw her uneasy lukn face lost in thoughts. KD touched her shoulder n she got startled.

"R u okay, Kiya? Kya soch rahi thi?" asked KD.

"Yaa, I am okay," replied Kiya.

"Kya hua? Tum itna tensed q lag rahi ho?" asked KD.

"Main balloons dekhkar thoda uneasy feel kar rahi thi," said Kiya.

KD was shocked.

"Balloons dekhkar uneasy!" exclaimed KD in shock.

"Yaa, pata nahi muje kya ho gaya tha. Muje kuch vision aa raha tha," said Kiya.

"Kya ho gaya tha aur kaisa vision?" asked KD.

"Rehne do, tum samjhoge ki main bakwaas kar rahi hu," said Kiya.

"Come on, bolo to kya baat hai," said KD convincingly.

She told him wat she got in her vision. KD listened to evrythng carefully.

"Ye vision muje pehli baar tab dikha tha jab main Panchi k ghar gayi thi par iss baar vision me us ladki ka chehra poora dikha muje," said Kiya.

"Vo ladki dikhne me kaisi thi aur uske baaki features k baare me kya tum bata sakti ho?" asked KD.

Kiya again recalled wat she saw n said, "Muje jyaada to kuch pata nahi par uske baal shouder length the, uska frock light-blue halter-neck tha jispe bahot saare chhote-chhote butterflies print the aur usne matching blue earrings pehne the butterfly shape ke. Usne ek matching side-hairclip b lagaaya tha butterfly shape ka. Bas itna hi dikha".

KD asked to d camera, "Kiya ko ye beachwaala vision q dikh raha hai? Kiya beach par hi apne family se alag huvi thi na?"

"Us beach ka sand aur paani kaunsa colour ka tha?" asked KD.

Kiya was puzzled @ his question but she answered anyway. "Sand ka colour white tha aur paani ka colour bluish," said Kiya.

"Colva beach b to aisa hi hai na. To vo ladki tum khud b ho sakti ho?" said KD.

"Haan, ho sakta hai," said Kiya, "Par ajeeb hai na ki ye vision muje achaanak se aane laga."

"Haan, vo to hai par iska kuch na kuch matlab jarur hoga," said KD.

"KD, muje tumhe aur b bahot kuch bataana ki Panchi k ghar pe mere saath kya hua tha. Vo bahot strange baatein hai jot um believe nahi karoge," said Kiya.

"Kiya, kuch b ho tum muje bata sakti ho, said KD motioning to a bench, "Vaha baithkar baatein karte hai."

They went n sat on d bench. It was beginning to dark. Kiya told him evrythng dat hpnd to her @ Panchi's house. KD became shocked on hearing evrythng. He even recalled Kiya teln dat she feels familiar of d taste of sandwich given to her by Panchi's mom n how she was eating noodles 2day n grabbing it 4m Panchi's tiffin. He was lost in thoughts.

"Kiya k saath itna strange q ho raha hai vo b Panchi ki mom se milne k baad hi se? Kiya ka us beachwaali ladki, Panchi ki mom aur uske ghar se kya connection hai kya?" KD asked thoughtfully to d camera.

Sun rahi hoon sudhbudh kho ke
Koi main kahani
Puri kahani hai kya kisi hai pata
Main to kisiki ho ke yeh bhi na jaani
Ruth hai yeh do pal ki ya rahegi sada
Kise hai pata
kise hai pata
Nainon ko moond moond
Nainon ko moond moond
Nainon ko moond moond
Kaise main chaloon
Dekh na sakoon
Anjaane raaste
Goonja sa hai koi ektara
Goonja sa hai koi ektara
Goonja sa hai koi ektara
Goonja sa hai koi ektara

Scene changes to KiSha making a sand-castle 2gthr while d sky was getn completly dark. D castle was lukn beautiful n bright in d lights of d moon n d stars. KiSha smiled @ der work wen it was finally done. Der were still people around on d beach especially other couples. They got up n lukd @ der castle admiringly wid smile on der faces. They walked along d beaches hand-in-hand enjoying d cool breeze smiling and taking wid each other.  Iktara song ends playing in d background.

It was 8pm now. KiSha were @ a shack n ordering bhel-puri n sandwiches. KD also asked  for a single coke n 2 straws. They started eating while sitting @ a table. KiSha music was playing in d background.

"I can't believe ki aaj humara officialy 1st date hai vo b tumhaare saath," said Kiya happily.

"Kaisa laga tumhe humaara date?" asked KD lukn into Kiya's eyes n smiling

"Main bata nahi sakti ki main kitna enjoy kar rahi hu," said Kiya lukn back into KD's eyes while smiling.

"Aaj school me Aanya di ne hum sabka insult kiya aur tumne uska muh bahot acche se band kar diya," said KD.

"Ye kaam mujhe bahot pehle hi karna chahiye par meri himmat nahi hoti thi. Lekin tum sab frnds aur Panchi ki mom k vajah se mujhme himmat aa gayi," said Kiya.

She had told her frnds abt her 1st meeting wid Panchi's mom after she returned to d class yesterday. They finished eating.

"Tum apni mom aur Aanya di ko kaise handle karogi?" asked KD.

"Don't worry, KD. Mujhe pata hai ki un dono ko kaise handle karna hai. If they change der ways then fine otherwise they vl hv to face d consequences," said Kiya wid a smirk.

KiSha were now drinking 4m dat single bottle thru der straws while lukn into each other's eyes. KiSha's guitar tune was playing in d background. After finishing d coke, they got up n started singing d song 'Sham' 4m d movie 'Aisha' while dancing 2gthr around d beach.

KD: Sham bhi koi jaise hai nadi
Lehar lehar jaise beh rahi hai
Koi ankahi
Koi ansuni
Baat dheemi dheemi keh rahi hai
Kahin na kahin
Jagi hui hai koi aarzoo
Kahin na kahin
Khoye hue se hain main aur tu
Ke boom boom boom para para
Hai khamosh dono
Hai madhosh dono
Jo gumshum gumshum hai ye fizayein
Jo kehti sunti hain ye nigahein
Gumshum gumsum hai ye fizayein hai na

Kiya: Suhani suhani hai ye kahani
Jo khamoshi sunati hain
Jise tune chaha hoga wo tera
Mujhe woh ye batati hai
Main magan hoon par na janu
Kab aane wala hai woh pal
Jab haule haule dheere dheere
Khilega dil ka ye kamal
Hai khamosh dono
Hai madhosh dono
Jo gumshum gumshum hai ye fizayein

KD: Ye kaisa samay hai
Kaisa sama hai
Ke shaam hai pighal rahi

Kiya: Yeh sab kuch haseen hai
Sab kuch jawan hai
Hai zindagi machal rahi

KiSha: Jagmagati jilmilati
Palak palak pe khwab hai
Sun ye hawayein gungunaye
Jo geet lajawab hai

Kiya: Ke boom boom boom para para
Hai khamosh dono

KD: Ke boom boom boom para para
Hai madhosh dono

KiSha: Jo gumshum gumshum hai ye fizayein

After singing n dancing, KiSha were now sitting on a bench holding each other's hand while lukn @ d sea n its waves. Then they lukd @ d moon n stars in d sky. Suddenly, KD spotted a shooting star(tootta taara).

"Vo dekho tootta taara. Log kehte hai tootte taare ko dekhkar wish mango to poora ho jaata hai," said KD.

"Main b koi wish maangti hu. May be vo poora ho jaaye," said Kiya.

"I wish ki muje bahot jald meri asli family vapas mil jaaye," wished Kiya in her mind lukn @ d tootta taara.

"I wish ki Kiya ki wish poori ho jaaye, uski problems door ho jaaye aur vo humesha khush rahe," wished KD lukn @ d tootta taara.

"Tumne kya maanga?" asked Kiya.

"Vo bataaya nahi jaata hai varna poora nahi hata hai," replied KD.

"Arey haan, vo to main bhul hi gayi thi," said Kiya.

KiSha stared @ each other while smiling n holding each other's hands wid 'IWL' song playing in d background. They kept on talking to each other. They decided to go to der respective homes wen it became 10pm. Kiya called her driver.

"Thank u KD itna special aur wonderful date k liye," said Kiya wid a smile.

"Tumhe khush dekhne k liye itna to kar hi sakta hu na," said KD wid a smile.

Her car came n she got to go 2wards her car n KD followed. Wen she was some distance away 4m her car, KD called her by her name n Kiya turned her face. KiSha's guitar tune played in d background.

"Kiya, I love u," said KD wid a smile.

"I love u too, KD," said Kiya wid a smile.

Kiya went into d car after bidding goodbye to KD. Kiya kept waving goodbye to KD m d window n he kept waving her back. Kiya's car started n KD too headed for home. Both Kiya n KD had smile on der faces thinking abt d moments of der date.

Edited by angel_juhi04 - 11 years ago
crazy4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
hey... wonderful update... kisha ona date...❤️
waiting for more.. :)

Originally posted by: crazy4lyf

hey... wonderful update... kisha ona date...❤️

waiting for more.. :)

thank u😊
Sneha113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wonderful

i liked kiya's dress and accessories😉😳

woww...remembered the beach wala scene

kitna kuch kha rahe hai mere muh k samne😛

kiya ko balloons dekkr fir thoughts...!!!

finally kiya ne sab bta diya..!!!kd is intelligent he would surely find out..
sandcastle

my fav ishq wala always😳

awesome song selection...

there best date ever😉

update soon..

Originally posted by: priya00147

wonderful

i liked kiya's dress and accessories😉😳

woww...remembered the beach wala scene

kitna kuch kha rahe hai mere muh k samne😛

kiya ko balloons dekkr fir thoughts...!!!

finally kiya ne sab bta diya..!!!kd is intelligent he would surely find out..
sandcastle

my fav ishq wala always😳

awesome song selection...

there best date ever😉

update soon..

thank u 😊 ...wat kiya told kd vl be useful to him in later parts...right now, she only tells kd...i decided to only show kisha in dis part(driver does not count 😆 )...