Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

Snigs.

IF-Sizzlerz

Snigs.

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
 P.s :- As per the new rules no Ta Rey fans should comment on this post, quote my post or reply if u find it wrong. Use the report feature if the topic is instigating.

This topic was made for SS fans discussion. Imn't a SwaRon or Swayam fan but I like their characters. Shantannu inspite of being a very talented actor is being showcased and sad that it is continuing even now.

The problem with the new track recently is that Rey is doing things which was meant for Swayam to do. Each n Everything is done by Rey though when see frm characters had 2 b done by Swayam. Swayam loves Sharon since the beginning n this is not any new but he was always there for his friends, for his responsibilities. He is the most sensible character in D3 and that is the fact. He was a friend who is there for his friends in all times but why he is not been shown as a friend?! He is a brother but why is he not reacting a brother?!

Strangely he is only shown in the background as Sharon's love n nothing else, not as a brother nor a friend, nor a person who is meant to be ACS.

I wonder if there is no responsibility fr any ACS and if it so why give him a tag ACS?!

And most annoying thing in the track is Rey is doing what Swayam has to do and Swayam is always in the BG!!!

Swayam - Bharat - Amar are weaklings and Swayam - Bharat was the first friendship of boys in weaklings. Swayam is a character who cares fr his friends n makes them happy no matter what.

But where did the actual Swayam disappear when Bharat needed a friend?! When he needed Swayam...

He wasn't shown for Bharat n Rey was doing something which Swayam had to do.

Swayam has a sister but why is Swayam nt shown concerned fr her and only Rey showing her concern?! Swayam as a brother isn't being shown but Rey is shown in dis angle too.

Seems like Swayam's aatma transpired in Rey or are CV's trying to make the character REY play the characters of both REY n SWAYAM.

IF u  feel the same then comment..

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

1stluvshantanuJyoti93rukhsarsaiyedvenusrockzchetna_yoginiramsguptmrashMolly.Swaronmeghana29-FrozenRain-megsylyfisbeautifulArdour.Monica..ShantanuSoulswaron19Anomic_lonertannuluvswayamsharon_bellaSwan_Gratitude_MeTanuka_TanHayasripuja_arshaHPHolic-3--Rose---Nia----Shailu---SnoweyBeulaSwaRondancersqueen--Jasper--HetuChaseVSBorn2Dancekuhu_Arsha-dark.horse-Enduranceswaron9113KAS_Nisha_ArSha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why Rey inspite of Swayam?!*SS fans topic*" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Gratitude_Me

IF-Dazzler

Gratitude_Me

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Clap amazing topic...trust me you put it in best words possible...i was just about to write the same thing..regarding taarey fans well...they just need to ignore it...that will help them

for starters i would like to tell cv's & palki pls stop making Rey as BATMAN...& Swayam  as HIS SIDE KICK...Angry...HE GOT HIS OWN CHARACTER... & ESSENCE DONT LOOSE IT ..

I GIVE SHIT ABOUT SWAYAM AS BROTHER...YES YOU HEARD ME RIGHT I GIVES SHIT ...BECAUSE  I LOVE SWAYAM WAY BEFORE TAAYAM... WAY WAY BEFORE...SO TAAYAM ..OR NO TAAYAM..ITS ONE & SAME FOR ME ...I DO CARE LESS ABOUT TAANI ..HER LIFE & HER STORY ...SO BY THAT I HARDLY CARE FOR TAAYAM 

now coming ...when back to reyam...well compair to rey  ..swayam is emotionally very strong character...he is great love,amazing friend & more over one sensible character of D3  ...thats why i love him the most...he is my favorite character ...& i still love him the most...
stop butchering swayam

rey can't be omnipresent all the time...swayam isalso lead ...i understand now you have difficulty to show himas lover till new sharon  comes but...what about friend swayam...the guy who was kind of pillar for his friends  you just can't ignore him like that

he was one who always stood by friends ..then why not now...why he is in background ...he hardly getting one or two line that is pathetic...
now there is no swaron our sole reason to watch THE SHOW IS SWAYAM & SHANTANU...I CARE LESS ABOUT OTHER...
IF THERE IS NO GOOD ,SENSIBLE SWAYAM...THEN ...WHY SHOULD I WATCH IT...
GIVE ME 1 GOOD REASON FOR IT CV'S

I AM HERE FOR SHANTANU/SWAYAM...I WANNA GIVE CHANCE TO SWARON FOR HIM...ONLY FOR THAT GUY...I EVEN DON'T KNOW WHETHER I WILL LIKE NEW SWARON OR NOT...BUT I WANNA GIVE CHANCE TO IT JUST FOR TANNU'S SAKE..I PERSONALLY FEEL I OWE THAT TO HIM

HE IS FAB ACTOR & DANCER..THEN WHY USE HIM AS SIDE KICK ...LET HIM GIVE THE EQUAL SCREEN  SPACE AS OF RAY...HE IS NOT SIDE KICK..
LET SHANTANU GET HIS DUES ...

ALL I WANT IS EQUAL SCREEN SPACE FOR SHANTANU..& BY THAT I MEAN HIM NOT IN BACKGROUND..BUT AS SUBSTANTIAL & POTENTIAL  ROLE OF SWAYAM ...NOT IN BACKGROUND ..PLS CV'S DON'T BUTCHER THAT CHARACTER ...

& for taarey..you can show whatever you like...Tongue

Edited by prachin10 - 27 October 2012 at 1:00pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

ramsgupt-FrozenRain-Ardour.lyfisbeautifulMonica..ShantanuSoulswaron19Tanuka_TanHaRutu_bellaSwan_HPHolic-3Snowey--Jasper--Endurance-dark.horse-Snigs.KAS_Nisha_ArSha

-Jwalamukhi-

IF-Stunnerz

-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Hi guys,

Some rules:

1) No comparisons. If you want to talk, talk in a respected manner.

2) Don't go off topic and start mentioning fan bases.

3) Don't quote. TR fans, since this topic is made by a KR fan, stay out of it.

4) KR/SS fans, don't bring Taani in or her fans.

5) Use the report button. Whomever quotes in this thread, their 'quotations' in terms of reporting a person will NOT be counted. If you are afraid that the comment will be edited out, PM me etc.

Cheers,
D3 Dev Team

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

chetna_yogini-FrozenRain-tannuluvGratitude_Me---Shailu---BeulaSwaRon-dark.horse-Enduranceswaron9113Snigs.KAS_Nisha_ArSha

Snowey

IF-Rockerz

Snowey

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
We have been making many post for the same and thanks for making this post.

All i can say for now is please stop swapping in the characters we are so used to since the beginning of the show.
Swayam is the most logical among the gang and he is much much more then the lover boy alone.

Swayam as a friend is much missed, his philosophy and insights on every issue is missed.
About Shantanu what do i say, i feel really sad for the injustice he is suffering he is such an awesome dancer and actor but yet we don't see much of him on screen. 
i can give numerous instances as to when Swayam's much required stand was shown moved to Rey which loses both their characters credibility. 

Edited by Sudha-SK - 27 October 2012 at 1:19pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-FrozenRain-Ardour.ShantanuSoullyfisbeautifulGratitude_Metannuluv_bellaSwan_-dark.horse-Snigs.

ShantanuSoul

Goldie

ShantanuSoul

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Well, First of all accept my wholehearted thanks for pointing out everything so magnificent way . . . . Being one imperial fan , u r accomplishing some power-surge stuff like this is really generous kind . . . . Thanks for this . . .Hug  

Okey pardon me as I'm just copy pasting my pov of some similar earlier post . . Well, I'm actually not that vibrant to see Swayam as only a brother . my point is the character Swayam was well established more before Taani's entry . . . .His myriad folds of  characteristics were explored back in D3 which were totally lost somewhere these days . . . His relationship with his group mates- Amar, Bharat & Neha  is  missing  . . . . His hilarious bonding with Vicky & Nilesh  is found no-where . . . . Now-a-days whenever he is with gang , he does something too weird  to  live upto his characterization  . . .   

Even Swayam's  bonding with Rey is not that power packed now . . . I seriously miss those days where Rey & Swayam used to came up with thoroughly charming & innovative ideas to make peace between  Dazzling & Weakling . . . Some recall-worthy brilliant emotional attachment scenes where they both poured their hearts out to each other about their respective love life . . . .now, everything seems changed . . . . Unhappy 

And Swayam can be occupied in his ACS stuffs . . . as the CS is on leave , so it's more justified to view him doing some professional bits . . . 

And most significant bit, Swayam is the most sorted guy in the gang . . . He's the composed headed soul who can be there to deal with every hitches with sensibility  and  accentuation . . . and in the utter  grim situation like dance ban . . . ban on his passion . . .he was considered  to act pensively . . . .and accomplish some steady &  thoughtful stuffs from his part . . .but, no . . .all he's doing  . . .just,  plastering kiddo like grin for every idiotic work-ups  . . . . . . . so absurd way of tarnishing his virtues  . . . . Angry

And what else to say about Shantanu . . . D3 success owes a lot to this all time unsung hero Shantanu Maheshwari . . . and I'm pretty sure CVs are well aware of this fact . . . but even if after acknowledging it  , creative team do one-eyed attitude towards Shantanu . . . then all I have to say . . . be blessed with ur show, I'm outta here  . . . .Confused

Edited by MagicalShantanu - 27 October 2012 at 1:44pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

1stluvshantanu-FrozenRain-Gratitude_MeRutu_bellaSwan_BeulaSwaRonSnigs.

Gratitude_Me

IF-Dazzler

Gratitude_Me

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sudha-SK

All i can say for now is please stop swapping in the characters we are so used to since the beginning of the show.
Swayam is the most logical among the gang and he is much much more then the lover boy alone.

Sudha the main problem is cv's just think that we like swayam as lover...what they are not getting is we love him as a whole...with every thing ...in all role be it friend...the most sensible character...the good adviser ...strength of the gang ...as i say he is the COMPLETE MAN...then why not show him as that...
we would love to see him like that.Smile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

1stluvshantanu-FrozenRain-Ardour.ShantanuSoulAnomic_lonerRutu_bellaSwan_SnoweySnigs.-dark.horse-

-dark.horse-

IF-Sizzlerz

-dark.horse-

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
singdha..fab post..truly sensible n correct...

i mean wat CVs r upto??y always REY r SWAYAM..if dey r planning to continue dis shit..den i wanna request fo mr.shantannu maheshwari dat..dude cnt u see dat u r ny getting ur due credit..dude cnt u see d injustice...please stand up for urself just like other do...stand up n fight coz v fans r watching d show for u...n if u cnt fight better leave n let SwaRon fans rest in peace also...
v r watching D3..v r still giving chance to d show to SwaRon nt for rey,tanni r shivam bt for Swayam..bt wer d hell is he in d show..in back ground...r u kidding me guys...he is d parallel lead f d show den wat d hell he is doing in d back ground...
y all f sudden importance to rey..u guys think all coz him d show runs??den wer d hell SwaRon fans gone?!again u have taken dem for granted??i m nt saying rey is nt important..yes he is bt Swayam is EQUALLY important...

i mean nw to cheer bharat rey will make plan...rey will take d initiative...wWOAH just WOAH...n wat d hell swayam doing??he is back ground...

tanni is Swayam's sister..though i cnt bear tayam..my personal choice bt let it be..i xn bear dat also for Swayam's sake bt he was d last persn to knw dat his sis is nt dating shivam..she is single nw..WOAH...
I WANNA ASK HOW MUCH MORE U WILL DEGRADE N RUIN HIS CHARACTER??
all f sudden shivam become problm for rey n wat about shivam n swayam ki dushmani...bhaad me gai wo...

mannn CVs copy tollywood movie better den bollywood directors...ek hero baaki sb side hero...one man army ki ditto copy..bs ye dekhna reh gaya tha...

i m sure SwaRon fans will b out f d show really soon...n den do hell wid our favoritism...n ur show...v give shit about dat..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-FrozenRain-ShantanuSoulArdour._bellaSwan_Gratitude_MeSnoweyBeulaSwaRonSnigs.

Snowey

IF-Rockerz

Snowey

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prachin10

Originally posted by Sudha-SK

Sudha the main problem is cv's just think that we like swayam as lover...what they are not getting is we love him as a whole...with every thing ...in all role be it friend...the most sensible character...the good adviser ...strength of the gang ...as i say he is the COMPLETE MAN...then why not show him as that...
we would love to see him like that.Smile

I know its like he is used just for cute scenes. 
Cute scenes are good but Shantanu and Swayam is so much more then that.
The CV's need to understand we like the character of Swayam for his stand on every issue. The way he knows Sharon in and out. How he knows what is going around him. What his friends are going through. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-FrozenRain-Ardour.ShantanuSoulGratitude_Me_bellaSwan_Snigs.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top