Sur Kshetra

India-Forums

did you notice? (Page 3)

Mia1love IF-Rockerz
Mia1love
Mia1love

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vandita97

Cool down guys, I was not bashing anyone, I was just sharing what I noticed. But you started blaming and bashing me instead. I think the sur kshetra war fever is taking on you too. Its just a show. Why are you taking it sooo seriously that you're bashing the topic starter aka me too. I am no sangeet guru to check surs and all, but I found something and shared because I think a common person like me can only check lyrics and enloy the song. Who r we to decide who was best or worst?
I feel if is'nt as friendly as I thought.
PS- FYI although I am not such a great singer, I can sing om jai jagdish or any aarti, hymn, carol, shabad. Why are you dragging religion to this?
Before nyone starts making hate posts for me, I bid farewell to surkshetra forum wher sharing something can make you victim of bashing.
Goodbye and sorry if I wasted you time.

In regards to the Topic , Yes I did notice it . and i was like Omg  Diljaan is Not prefect.  So in my eyes it made him more realistic , Cuz the way he sings , his sur , the emotions is just prefect prefect to the point i get   lost in his performance . His voice is God's GIft and when he sings we all feel like we are closer to God . 

I still Honestly LOVED the way he sang teri meri and i kinda preferred it over the original . in my personal opinion Rahat Voice Didn't suit the song. its more a techno modern song and  rahat voice is not fix for it .  ( sorry but  Completely  My Personal Opinion , and I am a huge  Fan of Rahat ) 

and to the TM _ Well I don't think you  should leave !  so Please Reconsider your decision . And trust me People on this Forum .. we all get into verbal arguments doesn't mean hate posts will start.. Chalo yaar  . Smile .Big smile came back !!!Big smile  please . 

Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sabeena.20frozen.devilcocojatti92

sabeena.20 Groupbie
sabeena.20
sabeena.20

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fkbutts

i really did not like dil jaan performance today and surprized he got 50 and also forget lyrics too..a big mistake
but indian team sang very well and i am  happy they won today and i loved  yash and nabeel performance today...best of luck india 

do u like
damadum damadum damadumj damadumu
mast masti mastiest kalender.
you r a fool.
sabeena.20 Groupbie
sabeena.20
sabeena.20

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 8:46am | IP Logged
He sang brilliantly and deserves 100thousands points for this song.
frozen.devil Goldie
frozen.devil
frozen.devil

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
ya i noticed n mayb d judges noticed it 2 but diljaan marvellous performance made dem forget it... :)
pakeezah IF-Rockerz
pakeezah
pakeezah

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vandita97

Cool down guys, I was not bashing anyone, I was just sharing what I noticed. But you started blaming and bashing me instead. I think the sur kshetra war fever is taking on you too. Its just a show. Why are you taking it sooo seriously that you're bashing the topic starter aka me too. I am no sangeet guru to check surs and all, but I found something and shared because I think a common person like me can only check lyrics and enloy the song. Who r we to decide who was best or worst?
I feel if is'nt as friendly as I thought.
PS- FYI although I am not such a great singer, I can sing om jai jagdish or any aarti, hymn, carol, shabad. Why are you dragging religion to this?
Before nyone starts making hate posts for me, I bid farewell to surkshetra forum wher sharing something can make you victim of bashing.
Goodbye and sorry if I wasted you time.

Vandita

you were absolutely right to point out what u did. this forum is for everyone and no one
should be cowed down or chased away for having an opinion.

while there are people who are overreacting and using harsh language in response to
your post, there are those who are also disagreeing but doing it in a proper and polite
way. 

pls dont let some and believe me a lot of them are persons who are trolling the forum
on Multiple IDs, prevent u from coming here and discussing.

take the laughable 'hate' posts with a pinch of salt, they are just so much hot air 
blowing around aimlessly

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cocojatti92Priya_990

pallvi19 Newbie
pallvi19
pallvi19

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 8:46am | IP Logged
DILJAAN IS GREAT SINGER AND SANG 100 PERCENT CORRECT.
HE DESERVES FULL MARKS

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..ashu

ShahZur IF-Rockerz
ShahZur
ShahZur

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 6:44am | IP Logged
DIDNT NOTICE
Tony_StraK786 IF-Addictz

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 6:51am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sur Kshetra Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index