Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

braveusman

braveusman

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 1:42am | IP Logged
It doesn't really matter that much. Show is about singing not about memorizing lyrics. I liked his performance, wasn't his best for sure but was way better than many other contestants

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "did you notice? (Page 2)" in Sur Kshetra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Priya_990

Goldie

Priya_990

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 2:12am | IP Logged
I noticed it...and was equally surprised that nobody pointed out that mistake but the song was not of diljaan's type and with complete effort he tried to give his best so some mistakes happen and we can ignore them.i agree that this performance was not his best.

s123vi

s123vi

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 4:36am | IP Logged
lyrics dont mattr if u r singin in sur!

Tony_StraK786

IF-Addictz

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 6:27am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sabeena.20

sunom

sunom

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Great great great performance by my dearest diljaan. I love u diljaan. u r singing is mind blowing. I did not find any mistake in your song. You were thousands times better than many singers.  this is surs competition and lyrics competition. Others have forgotten how many words, nobody noticed. I dont remember any song completely. I dont have time to compare the lyrics with the original song. I am sure that topic starter knows only one song completely who can not sing two lines of our om jai jagdish nicely.
It is easy to point out but difficult to be perfect. Pointing now judges, then, such topic starter can sit there for even 5 minutes to judge anybody.

sabeena.20

Groupbie

sabeena.20

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Be.A.Rebel

i did not notice ma itna khogaya tha gane ma
he sang it beautifully he is best Star lovely singing 

Thanks
and
agreed.
He is the best.
The above who found mistakes, all are wrong. Perhaps one person just noticed repetition and then jumping here to show greatness. If instead of repeating the line,there was another wrong lien, then, topic starter was not going to point out.

vandita97

vandita97

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Cool down guys, I was not bashing anyone, I was just sharing what I noticed. But you started blaming and bashing me instead. I think the sur kshetra war fever is taking on you too. Its just a show. Why are you taking it sooo seriously that you're bashing the topic starter aka me too. I am no sangeet guru to check surs and all, but I found something and shared because I think a common person like me can only check lyrics and enloy the song. Who r we to decide who was best or worst?
I feel if is'nt as friendly as I thought.
PS- FYI although I am not such a great singer, I can sing om jai jagdish or any aarti, hymn, carol, shabad. Why are you dragging religion to this?
Before nyone starts making hate posts for me, I bid farewell to surkshetra forum wher sharing something can make you victim of bashing.
Goodbye and sorry if I wasted you time.

sabeena.20

Groupbie

sabeena.20

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vandita97

Cool down guys, I was not bashing anyone, I was just sharing what I noticed. But you started blaming and bashing me instead. I think the sur kshetra war fever is taking on you too. Its just a show. Why are you taking it sooo seriously that you're bashing the topic starter aka me too. I am no sangeet guru to check surs and all, but I found something and shared because I think a common person like me can only check lyrics and enloy the song. Who r we to decide who was best or worst?
I feel if is'nt as friendly as I thought.
PS- FYI although I am not such a great singer, I can sing om jai jagdish or any aarti, hymn, carol, shabad. Why are you dragging religion to this?
Before nyone starts making hate posts for me, I bid farewell to surkshetra forum wher sharing something can make you victim of bashing.
Goodbye and sorry if I wasted you time.

You are trying to become over smart. How many songs you remember. I am sure not at all.
You just find repetition and thinking for yourself great. Shame on you. Dis you find correct lyrics of all other songs. Go and check. You will find every song wrong. aayee badee om jai correct gaaney waalee.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sur Kshetra Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.