Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

vandita97

vandita97

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Today, when diljan sang teri meri, he repeated a line and forgot the correct one. It was ik duje se hue juda jab ik dooje ke liye bane but he sang ik duje ke liye bane twice.
what surprised me more that none of the judges seem to notice it because its a blunder not that easy to ignore.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Priya_990frozen.devilNinnzGmShahZur

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "did you notice?" in Sur Kshetra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anaad

anaad

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
I don't think that it is a huge mistake
I also didn't noticed that he missed a line, don't know the exact lyrics of the song. And the jury didn't knew the lyrics either i guess.

Edited by anaad - 27 October 2012 at 12:12pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sabeena.20

ayaanu

Groupbie

ayaanu

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
ya i noticed...i was waiting when the jury or atif will point out d mistake but i was disappointed...

pakeezah

IF-Dazzler

pakeezah

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Well already there are two Pakistanis on sur taaj seat. So I don't think they would be too keen to 
Point out also. If they noticed.

I don't know lyrics but I thought it wasn't diljans best performance but he got 100.

preetie

Goldie

preetie

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
even if diljan had gotten 0 even then India would have won. Hopefully shit disturbers don't cry foul.

Edited by preetie - 27 October 2012 at 1:51pm

sabeena.20

fkbutt

Goldie

fkbutt

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
i really did not like dil jaan performance today and surprized he got 50 and also forget lyrics too..a big mistake
but indian team sang very well and i am  happy they won today and i loved  yash and nabeel performance today...best of luck india 

braveusman

NinnzGm

IF-Dazzler

NinnzGm

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
I noticed that too!!
but they never mentioned that and I bet that Himesh noticed that to but he never pointed that out...akhir himesh ke hi team se tha

larki_punjaban

preetie

Goldie

preetie

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
surprisingly drama rani atif didn't notice even though he was quick to tell off amanEmbarrassed If he did he won't miss a chance. Must be taking a napLOL

frozen.devil

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.