Arjun

It's me.. Do give it a read dearies.. :) - Page 4

Rajendra91 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
All people are trying to forget Riya? Why this is So?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vidya.anand thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Rajendra91

All people are trying to forget Riya? Why this is So?

I dont think we can forget Riya...or ARIYA...the cute moments between them will be missed always! the funny sequences between chotu, Shree and RIya will be missed too...

we are not even trying to forget all that...We are just trying to accept the fact that Riya's character isnt there anymore...
and wish to give a fair chance to the show and the rest of the team...They deserve it for all the efforts they put in...

Edited by vidya.anand - 11 years ago
AeDilHaiMushkil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: vidya.anand

I dont think we can forget Riya...or ARIYA...the cute moments between them will be missed always! the funny sequences between chotu, Shree and RIya will be missed too...

we are not even trying to forget all that...We are just trying to accept the fact that Riya's character isnt there anymore...
and wish to give a fair chance to the show and the rest of the team...They deserve it for all the efforts they put in...

@Vidya: Well said.. ðŸ˜Š

We're not trying to forget Riya, coz we can't!

We're attempting to cherish her memories and move on.. 

Riya will never be forgotten!! Atleast on this forum; and I guess I can vouch for that on behalf of all my beloved Pankhas!!  ðŸ˜Š
SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Things like health issues are in no ones hands... Sana or the CV's are not at fault here; it was something beyond their control. And I think the character being dead is better than the actress being replaced. Because I feel that it would be difficult to adjust to watching a new actress playing Riya. And no matter how good the new actress will be, there will be some difference from the way Sana portrayed Riya and I will just end up making comparisons. A new character on the other hand is a lot easier to deal with.

Plus, for me this show was more about the crime fiction concept than the Arjun-Riya story. I did like the love story part but I also liked watching the different cases and the way the ETF team solve the cases. I liked all the ETF members... Arjun's intelligent thinking, and the interaction between the ETF members, esp all the funny interactions involving Shree and Chottu. So there are a lot of reasons for me continue watching the show...