Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

sharna2k6

IF-Rockerz

sharna2k6

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Okay, my last post before I retire from IF for the weekend and get on with my work.. Ouch

I'm trying to get on board with the shaadi track so I got to thinking, do you guys think Pankuri's style will change yet again? I mean she is going to be Mrs. Pankuri Aditya Kumar after all WinkWink doesn't that deserve her some new, fashionable saree's maybe?! WinkBig smile

She needs to look the title! Right now she looks perfect for single Pankuri, but when she's married, she'll need to look the part. Maybe she can borrow some of Avantika "mamiji's" saree's til Adibear buys her her own LOLWinkBig smile

P.S Any other gaals jealous that Pankuri gets to be Mrs. ADITYA KUMAR and not them??! No, only me? Okay then.. I have officially become crazy.. Tongue

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

maszSpotshivenisweetysaranashy924sudi_4m_kolForeverSHINee--Iqra--anusha.cochinTacker_Holic-.serendipity.-ANJ4f.s.m-Waheeda-EkSapnoKiPari-Gunjan-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mrs. Pankuri Aditya Kumar" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
The name sounds goood!!

I really liked Pankhu's engagement sari. Beautiful colour and design! Though it is typical for a Star plus heroine to wear saris, I think Indian women look best in them so I hope her style is youthful but traditional.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shiveniForeverSHINee--Iqra--sharna2k6anusha.cochinTacker_Holic-.serendipity.--Gunjan-EkSapnoKiPari

-Waheeda-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Waheeda-

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
hahah sorry Sharna me here again LOL like i said your posts are right on target LOL

yeah i was alos thinking Pankhuri should change her dressing style, and obviously now she'll be married, so maybe a few sarees and more fashionable yet simple n unique suits..

no no i want to be Mrs Aditya Kumar too LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ForeverSHINeesharna2k6anusha.cochinTacker_Holic-.serendipity.-EkSapnoKiPari

sharna2k6

IF-Rockerz

sharna2k6

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Reemz*

The name sounds goood!!

I really liked Pankhu's engagement sari. Beautiful colour and design! Though it is typical for a Star plus heroine to wear saris, I think Indian women look best in them so I hope her style is youthful but traditional.

I haven't seen her engagement sari! I am SO behind! Ouch I'm waiting for a little longer so I can watch all at the same time without having to wait.. Sharna is not a patient person LOL

She is quite young to wear a sari regularly, but hopefully they change her style so she looks more like the wife of Adi and bahu of the Dewan mansion without looking to elderly and keeping her youthful cute looks!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Camryneanusha.cochinEkSapnoKiPari

sharna2k6

IF-Rockerz

sharna2k6

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MaanGeet_GurTi

hahah sorry Sharna me here again LOL like i said your posts are right on target LOL

yeah i was alos thinking Pankhuri should change her dressing style, and obviously now she'll be married, so maybe a few sarees and more fashionable yet simple n unique suits..

Hahaha, Wahi, don't be sorry!!! I love chatting with youu you know that! One of the few that gets my paagli pan LOLWink Also giving me an excuse not to do my work WinkTongue

Maybe she can borrow Avantika's saree's and sometimes Preeti's evening wears to surprise Adi LOLWink But no seriously.. dunno exactly what she should wear, but definitely change her style again. Like you said, some fashionable yet simple suits. She's fairly young to be wearing saree's all the time and she's a modern girl.. maybe hopefully working too!

Teek hain, you can be Mrs. Aditya Kumar, as long as I get to be Mrs. Mehta LOLWink

anusha.cochinEkSapnoKiPari-Waheeda-

-Waheeda-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Waheeda-

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharna2k6

Hahaha, Wahi, don't be sorry!!! I love chatting with youu you know that! One of the few that gets my paagli pan LOLWink Also giving me an excuse not to do my work WinkTongue

Maybe she can borrow Avantika's saree's and sometimes Preeti's evening wears to surprise Adi LOLWink But no seriously.. dunno exactly what she should wear, but definitely change her style again. Like you said, some fashionable yet simple suits. She's fairly young to be wearing saree's all the time and she's a modern girl.. maybe hopefully working too!

Teek hain, you can be Mrs. Aditya Kumar, as long as I get to be Mrs. Mehta LOLWink

Sharna i order u 2 get back to your work now!!!! LOL yeah i guess our thinking is similar that's why we get along n hav long long chats 

yeah she can do but would love 2 see her in her own style, something different ErmmLOL

hahaha i dunno what to say, i wanna be both but cant decide who 2 leave n who 2 go to ConfusedLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha.cochinEkSapnoKiPari

sharna2k6

IF-Rockerz

sharna2k6

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged

Sharna i order u 2 get back to your work now!!!! LOL yeah i guess our thinking is similar that's why we get along n hav long long chats 

yeah she can do but would love 2 see her in her own style, something different ErmmLOL

hahaha i dunno what to say, i wanna be both but cant decide who 2 leave n who 2 go to ConfusedLOL

I know I know Wahi! Last reply, then I'm going! WhatsApp me, and we'll talk there and you can yell at me if I don't work WinkLOL I have to do the conclusion to the paper I was writing a few weeks ago remember? The one that almost made me want to rip my hair out.. so I'm delaying by chit chatting on IF LOL Will surely regret it laterConfusedOuch

Yes, definitely. Everyone in the Deewan mansion has their own style so PAnkuri needs to too. And she's to versatile that anything will look good on her, just not her first style of clothing! Ouch Hope we get to see Adi taking her shopping Wink

How about this, we alternate. One week you get to be Mrs. Adi Kumar while I am Mrs. Nakuul Mehta, and the next week youre Mrs. Nakuul Mehta while I'm Mrs. Adi Kumar?? LOLWink I think we have officially lost it LOL

anusha.cochinEkSapnoKiPari-Waheeda-

-Waheeda-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Waheeda-

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged

I know I know Wahi! Last reply, then I'm going! WhatsApp me, and we'll talk there and you can yell at me if I don't work WinkLOL I have to do the conclusion to the paper I was writing a few weeks ago remember? The one that almost made me want to rip my hair out.. so I'm delaying by chit chatting on IF LOL Will surely regret it laterConfusedOuch

Yes, definitely. Everyone in the Deewan mansion has their own style so PAnkuri needs to too. And she's to versatile that anything will look good on her, just not her first style of clothing! Ouch Hope we get to see Adi taking her shopping Wink

How about this, we alternate. One week you get to be Mrs. Adi Kumar while I am Mrs. Nakuul Mehta, and the next week youre Mrs. Nakuul Mehta while I'm Mrs. Adi Kumar?? LOLWink I think we have officially lost it LOL

aww bless you, yeah i remember... take your time with it, double check everything.. (jus remembered my times with my uni assignments, felt like breaking my laptop into 2 pieces..jus cuz i could not find the appropriate data) LOL

oooh shopping sounds really good, it will be lovely seeing Adi selecting dressed for his dear "wife" Pankhuri LOL

hahaha i LOVE the idea Heart ROFL and yes we have truly lost it, ohh and Pooja we'll have 2 divide in 3 to be fair LOL

yeah i'll what's app u a lil later 2 make sure you're getting on with your worl WinkLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha.cochinEkSapnoKiPari

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.