1001 Reasons To Love Adi <3 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

dazzlinggirl

dazzlinggirl

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 3:37am | IP Logged
I am little afraid though , because I think Adi will call the marriage off as he does not believe in commitments ... I wish I will be proved wrong!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "1001 Reasons To Love Adi <3 (Page 3)" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

EkSapnoKiPari

IF-Sizzlerz

EkSapnoKiPari

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Missed u n ur posts sharna!!

lovely post!

totally agree v.shweet of Adi to do this! to be their for his friend n after marriage also he wud keep her v.happy! they wud make a lovel couple!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sharna2k6

sharna2k6

IF-Rockerz

sharna2k6

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dazzlinggirl

I am little afraid though , because I think Adi will call the marriage off as he does not believe in commitments ... I wish I will be proved wrong!!

How can he call of the wedding? he's the one whos going to stand in place of Shivam and marry Panku ti save her.. its his idea.. no worries dear.

Tacker_Holic

sharna2k6

IF-Rockerz

sharna2k6

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by EkSapnoKiPari

Missed u n ur posts sharna!!

lovely post!

totally agree v.shweet of Adi to do this! to be their for his friend n after marriage also he wud keep her v.happy! they wud make a lovel couple!

Aww Supriya, thanks!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

They are definitely going to make a lovely couple because they are already SO sweet as friends.. I hope Adi makes fun/teasing remarks of them married later on.. It'll be SO cute!

ANJ4

IF-Sizzlerz

ANJ4

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
Well Adi is marring his best Friend ...and if you ask someone who is your best friend they will usually say so and so , but never  their spouse ...  most best friend know so much about the other person , and in this case adi really has gotten to know panku ... and that is half the battle...in a marriage.    

sharna2k6

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.