Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

India-Forums

1001 Reasons To Love Adi <3 (Page 2)

sharna2k6 IF-Rockerz
sharna2k6
sharna2k6

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MaanGeet_GurTi

yeah it is a lil too far away, but hopefully the show WINS quite few awards, cuz this show rocks..!!!

hahah yeah minus Harish n Avantika's fights they do make a sweet couple LOL

and PaYa's friendship is definitely an example, i mean how many shows have shown this deep friendship between the main leads, they understand each other so well 

You know, I'm very happy that they decided to show the friendship path between PaYa instead of the same hate-love track. It makes their relationship that much more special and the caring nature of Adi towards Pankuri.. it fills your heart. Their friendship is just so beautiful and pure that with a frienship like that, you don't need anything else.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Waheeda-seelaks

-Waheeda- IF-Sizzlerz
-Waheeda-
-Waheeda-

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
its true, many shows have the love hate track and at times u can really predict what is gonna happen, but i hav been saying from the start that this show is truly unpredictable.. altho i did hav some idea about PaYa's sudden marriage but later thought about it and came 2 a conclusion that its better in a way, as they'll still live like friends, and gradually Adi will fall for Pankhuri.. and hopefully later on we get 2 see a lovely marriage of PaYa with all the celebrations and some romance here n there LOL

sharna2k6seelaks

sharna2k6 IF-Rockerz
sharna2k6
sharna2k6

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Wahi, I hope what you said comes true! CVs til now have given us beautiful scenes with and without PaYa. all around this show is beautiful and unique and hopefully til now they will keep it that way.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

seelaks

Tacker_Holic IF-Rockerz
Tacker_Holic
Tacker_Holic

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Glad to see you back with your "Obsesssion posts" LOL Wink Adi is a very unique and realistic character! I have a feeling he has a good chance for an award at Star Parivaar Awards for best newcomer! Big smile So does our Pankhuri! Big smile CV's have done a good job with the portrayal of Adi! Smile

sharna2k6seelaks

sharna2k6 IF-Rockerz
sharna2k6
sharna2k6

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sonia17

Glad to see you back with your "Obsesssion posts" LOL Wink Adi is a very unique and realistic character! I have a feeling he has a good chance for an award at Star Parivaar Awards for best newcomer! Big smile So does our Pankhuri! Big smile CV's have done a good job with the portrayal of Adi! Smile

Hahaha, of course! Its been too long since I've made an obsession post LOLWink YES! NaSha both deserve awards. They give life to PaYa

seelaks

sharna2k6 IF-Rockerz
sharna2k6
sharna2k6

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
No one else wants to drool over Adibear??

seelaks

sudi_4m_kol IF-Dazzler
sudi_4m_kol
sudi_4m_kol

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharna2k6

Heey guys.. It's been a LONG time since I've posted a topic drooling over my Adibear..LOLWink Worry not, I am back! LOLWink

Reason being, I am two weeks behind on episodes, and I haven't been able to watch my Nakuul/Adibear in action.. Cry  but all the new shaadi talk has brought up how wonderful Adi truly is. I am still going back and forth about the sudden wedding, BUT I just have to say.. Adi is truly the greatest best friend someone could have.

I mean seriously, someone who is against marriage and commitment but still stands up to everyone and marries his best friend to save her?!? That is simply beautiful. I have not seen a more loyal friendship than that. His intentions are pure and honest. He is open and freely expresses his feelings and emotions. He speaks his mind and does what he thinks is right, no questions asked.

Kash, I had a friend like Adi Day Dreaming... The use of his "Tere Liye" drives me crazy! WinkLOLEmbarrassed

The character of Adi is one of the best we have yet to see on television, and I am eternally in love with the CVs only for bringing us a character like Adi. The character of Adi deserves an award because there is no one else like him and Nakuul deserves an award for playing out Adi just so well. It was as if Adi was made for Nakuul. NO ONE could have done it better than Nakuul.

Nakuul, you give life to Adi. You give life to PKDH. ClapClap

hey sharna ,,i m always late for ur post 

nyways  lovely post  dearClapClapClap

100 % agree with u ,,, adi's character is unique n made for only nakuul (our prince charming)Wink

yup nakuul gives lyf to aadi ,,pkdh,,n paya's crazy fans tooWinkWink

nakuul rockz

seelaks

seelaks IF-Sizzlerz
seelaks
seelaks

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 12:49am | IP Logged
I really appreciate the way Adi and Pankhu fulfill their friendship. Both of them cant see other being humiliated. They dont think about their ideals when it comes to friendship. Pankhu didnt even think about Shivam being there and what effect it will have on her married life in future. Adi on the other hand who doesnt believe in marriage comes forward to help his friend and save her from her character being questioned. Love the friendship ! Its tough to get a friend like Adi and Pankhuri in real life.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index