Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

sharna2k6

IF-Rockerz

sharna2k6

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Heey guys.. It's been a LONG time since I've posted a topic drooling over my Adibear..LOLWink Worry not, I am back! LOLWink

Reason being, I am two weeks behind on episodes, and I haven't been able to watch my Nakuul/Adibear in action.. Cry  but all the new shaadi talk has brought up how wonderful Adi truly is. I am still going back and forth about the sudden wedding, BUT I just have to say.. Adi is truly the greatest best friend someone could have.

I mean seriously, someone who is against marriage and commitment but still stands up to everyone and marries his best friend to save her?!? That is simply beautiful. I have not seen a more loyal friendship than that. His intentions are pure and honest. He is open and freely expresses his feelings and emotions. He speaks his mind and does what he thinks is right, no questions asked.

Kash, I had a friend like Adi Day Dreaming... The use of his "Tere Liye" drives me crazy! WinkLOLEmbarrassed

The character of Adi is one of the best we have yet to see on television, and I am eternally in love with the CVs only for bringing us a character like Adi. The character of Adi deserves an award because there is no one else like him and Nakuul deserves an award for playing out Adi just so well. It was as if Adi was made for Nakuul. NO ONE could have done it better than Nakuul.

Nakuul, you give life to Adi. You give life to PKDH. ClapClap

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chinky-sudi_4m_kolanusha.cochinTacker_Holic-.serendipity.-sukhi...ANJ4seelaksEkSapnoKiPari-Waheeda-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "1001 Reasons To Love Adi <3" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Waheeda-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Waheeda-

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Sharna i love your posts dear, u say more than half the things in my mind.. ClapHug

And i absolutely agree with you that no one could have played Aditya better than Nakuul

Nakuul has this charm which can be seen in the show, he bring Aditya alive, making s drool on him every weekday LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sharna2k6seelaks-.serendipity.-EkSapnoKiPari

sharna2k6

IF-Rockerz

sharna2k6

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MaanGeet_GurTi

Sharna i love your posts dear, u say more than half the things in my mind.. ClapHug

And i absolutely agree with you that no one could have played Aditya better than Nakuul

Nakuul has this charm which can be seen in the show, he bring Aditya alive, making s drool on him every weekday LOL

Wahiii!!! Hug Its because we think so alike! Big smileEmbarrassed

If Nakuul and Disha doesn't get an award for their characters it will be utterly injustice to them. Nakuul like you said, brings life to the show. We cannot even imagine anyone else other than him playing Adi. Each and everyday they prove themselves.

In fact the entire PKDH team prove themselves how fantastic and talented they are. Such a unique and beautiful show. They deserve several awards for their work!

And drool ke baath maat karo.. You know we are number one at drooling over Nakuul.. We have proved how crazy we are over him LOLWink Especially you me and Pooja LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

EkSapnoKiPari-Waheeda-seelaks

-Waheeda-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Waheeda-

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Yeah you're right, they truly deserve an award, I am eagerly waiting for Star Parivaar awards next year.. already imagining paYa dancing n going on stage receiving awards

I would also love tp see Harish and Avantika dancing there too for some reason, lol

Yes our craziness has crossed all the boundaries  LOL

sharna2k6seelaksEkSapnoKiPari

sharna2k6

IF-Rockerz

sharna2k6

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
I KNOW! Me TOO!!! But next year is too far! They need to AT LEAST get the award for the best friendship jodi.. Cannot beat the friendship of PaYa..

OOH! I would LOVE to see Avantika and Harish dance too!! They are so cute as a couple.. minus the fighting and insults hahaha..

EkSapnoKiPari-Waheeda-seelaks

-Chinky-

IF-Dazzler

-Chinky-

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
You are so very right.. Adi is an unique character and the cvs deserve appreciation for this. And nakuul just lives the character !!
Awesome post :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EkSapnoKiPariseelaks

-Waheeda-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Waheeda-

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
yeah it is a lil too far away, but hopefully the show WINS quite few awards, cuz this show rocks..!!!

hahah yeah minus Harish n Avantika's fights they do make a sweet couple LOL

and PaYa's friendship is definitely an example, i mean how many shows have shown this deep friendship between the main leads, they understand each other so well 

EkSapnoKiPariseelaks

sharna2k6

IF-Rockerz

sharna2k6

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Chinky-

You are so very right.. Adi is an unique character and the cvs deserve appreciation for this. And nakuul just lives the character !!
Awesome post :)

Yes, the CV's deserve awards too.. No matter how much we give gaaliyas to the CVs sometimes, they are still one of the BEST cvs out there. They are always making us jump with surprises each week. They are unique and special. And Nakuul.. don't get me started on him. He's stolen my heart EmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOL

And thank you! Glad you liked my post! Big smileEmbarrassed

EkSapnoKiPariseelaks

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.