Page 1 of 150

Page 1
Page   of 150
Page 2 Page 150

.hea.

IF-Sizzlerz

.hea.

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged

next year I promise you, you will see a thousand times better thing to look at ^ iss bar isse kaam chala le LOL

everytime I open an ESP it's like digging up old folders and uploading files, copy paste and spam. But this time it's something like nervousness x 18273627282828 times and I'm not joking :| It's like you prepare well for your exam and then you see the question paper, din mein sirf taare dikh rahe hain Ermm so surely you know what I feel now I guess?!

ESP house, 11 pm, 27th October.

pooh.kanga.roo.eyore.and her twin ROFL.piglet. rabbit.tigger.owl.
and from everyone else Hug don't feel sad cause winnie and pooh has only eight characters so Disapprove

i am writing this on behalf of everyone here :) umm.. it's hard I guess for all of us now to imagine having a life without you in it, so your birthday is undoubtedly the most special day for us (I would have said mere budday se bhi par you see my twin happens to born on the same day LOL) this day let's just say that we all want to let you know we are all for you no matter what; aandhi, toofan, barsaat Approve hum hain raahi pyaar ke.. aur honge juda na hum HugHug

"Some people care too much. I think it's called love." 

this is for the centh time I trying to write down what you mean to us but failing so yeah. Big smile I guess that happens when it's special Ermm

------------------------------------

rules / members you guys know so skipping it.

index : http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3239561

------------------------------------

Won't be here around much now, or tomorrow because you know why :( *sign* but i love you HugBlushing

palkon pe jo khwaab the saje huye aaj jee liya ..
yuhi tere saath ho toh saari duniyan jeeth loonga 

Edited by -Murphy369- - 27 October 2012 at 12:36pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepali-.infinite.-Risha_ipkknd--Nia-ChaiBiskoot...Doctor....Jazz.snowflake.Roshini1494

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ESP#50- WhatMineIsYours "HappyBuddayAanchal"" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Jazz.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Jazz.

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Wishes for the Birthday GirlParty

~Fatz~

Happy Birthday my Gulabo

Happy birthday to you <3Party
Happy birthday dear Gulabo <3Silly
Happy birthday to you <3Party

Gulabooo <33Blushing *gives a tight bone crushing hug* Silly HAPPY BIRTHDAYDancing enjoy this day to the fullest and have fun <3 may all your wishes and dreams come true my amazing spam partner ;DBlushing  don't eat a lot of cake ok :} you gotta save me some :} bwahahahahaha Evil Smile and do have some rasgullas and gulab jamuns too :P i hope u get fully pampered on ur b'day ;D you are one of my most beautiful friends and, and, and one of my most talented friends too <3 i always enjoy talking to u on scraps and trust me, we always end up having the most weirdest conversations O.o But oh well! that's what makes us bootiful :3 ROFLROFL haha! u are one of the best spammers i have ever met. you are a very sweet person and one of my best, best buddies Hug ok, that's enought of makkhan lagai-ing ROFL jokes ROFL trust me, i'm not buttering u at all, u really are special to me <33 Hug ermm, i dunno wat to write now :\ i'm not very good with doing long speeches :$ ROFL so i think i'll go ahead and give you the gift i made for youCool and, it's on ur fav couple :*Embarrassed okay, now stop jumping :| ROFL i know your excited :} Blushing here it goes:

You know this is the first time that i've made an avi for someone for a B'day gift :| u're special women, because me and avis don't even go together, u know how often i make avis na :} :* but anything for my gulabo Hug i hope you like this gift :D 

anyways, HAPPY BIRTHDAY once again, have an awesome day <33 i love you my gulabo :*Hug

with lots n lots of love,
Fatz, your rasgulla ;D Hug

~Ammie~

Happy Birthday Aanchal. Many many happy returns of the day. Hope you are having a great time. Let me take this opportunity to sing something for u. My vocals are slightly out of order today but u'll have to put up with it!!

Happy Birthday To You 
Happy Birthday To You, Aanchal, Happy Birthday To You 
Baar Baar Din Ye Aaye, Baar Baar Dil Ye Gaaye
Tu Jiye Hazaaron Saal, Ye Meri Hai Aarzoo
Happy Birthday To You 

So m really bad with expressing my feelings on these occasions (a bit like ASR) but i gotta let you know that i love you. I know we haven't spoken in ages and i've been MIA for quite a while now but i promise to make up for it all!

When people ask me why do you go to IF all the time or what's the best thing about IF, i instantly think of you and all the other spammers. Its funny how u have become a part of my family and i love you and trust you just like any other family member of mine. You dun realise how much you mean to me, i hope this day and all other days of your life become special. May God bless you and Fulfil your wishes. okay enough with the senti talk now!

So u know since its ur b'day u shud so totally throw a party for us all...haq banta hai hamra. Make Zayn the chief guestTongue lets invite Mayur too, After we both have similar opinions about Mayur! So anyways dun forget to save my cake...i want it boukhiLOL

Hope u have a great day, don't party hard or else the neighbours will throw chappals at you. They have been hired to do so by Twix offcourseROFL

Anyways i hope this little note of mine made you smile and made you feel a teeny tiny bit more special. And m sorry i was busy with school i cudn't make anything for youROFL

M joking...how can i not...i wud've made you a present even if i had my board examz going on!!

i can't explain how badly i want to use this sig, its mayurEmbarrassed but its urs...hope u like it

Last but not least i made some avis for you...i had to close my eyes while making this cause i honestly dun like this girlSleepy

happy birthday bestie!!
Love
 Ammie

~Risha~

I scratched my head and thought and thought of what I should really do
To make your Birthday really special for you?
I thought and thought until I ceased to think
I thought for the time it took Titanic to sink
I thought of gifts and wishes great
I thought for the length of India Gate
I fished up my grey cells[Not that I have many]
I broke my piggy bank for a damn penny
But my piggy said -you stupid bloke!
Don't you know you're totally broke?
I sighed and looked up in the sky
Why oh dear Devi Maiyya why?
And then I realised a tiny thing
Nor a million dollars,not a diamond ring
Not a red ferrari
Not an African safari
Can ever define my  ILoveYouDammit wala love for you
So dear Anchi,wishing a very Happy wala birthday to you
May your smile never grow less
May my position in your heart stay at a ''res''
may my cheesy lines not make you throw up all over your cake
Errk.I should finally shut up for God's sake!
So happy birthday Anchi!I hope you got what I meant!
Uh yeah my brain has got a teeny dent
But I hope it doesn't matter [Atleast not today]
what else?Happy Birthday!! 

Hey Anchi!A very very happy Birthday to youHugI am sorry for the crap above but that is what I could come up with when I "thought and thought"Tongue Hoping you have a tremendous day and a rocking year ahead.Thankyou for being such an amazing person and friend-even though we can't see each other,you and the whole of ESP are people who totally make my day :) 
Uh yeah I know I went all formal right? :| Couldn't help it so-Just nothing.Happy Birthday :') I love you dammit.

-Risha[Your writer saahiba]
Hug

~Nabz~

Our talks got us hooked,
your Art[of late nights] got us close.
It started out as a feeling,
And ended up saying "I Do".
[Stop!!! I NEED A PICTURE.]
Girl Stuff stayed limited to your praising my beauty,
And my dreaming of yours.
Tujhko bin Var Maala
I made a part of my happiness,
And i Cannot Live without "waala love ho gaya ji.
But remember this,
empty vessels and noises,
gadhe waali promises,
can never take place between us.
I found stay in many
Mujhe to Sabmein Rab dikhta tha.
But jabse tum aaye spam pe
Rab Se Sona Ishq ho gaya.
In between divorces,
Marital fights and extra marital affairs,
which seemingly it all happened in between Hum Tum only.
I may not be good in saying wish you,
yes its another ASR syndrome,
But Jab Tak Hai Jaan
And the Jahan,
I bless all happiness of this world to you for
When in dark and in gloom,
It may brighten your world.
And i wish upon you a Guardian Angel,
for all your endorse
And Pappu cant dance saala grooves.
To all confusion hi confusion and no solutions,
I here by pronounce,
Tu naa jaane aas paas hai Khuda.
And thus here is a Allah ki bandi,
Tied to you in something called Forever,
in a somehow situation.
And thus you may never be made to ask for anything.

PS_ if only i get paid...huh...sigh...

My Love

~Shanks~

Hi cybie...Hug

today is your birthday so we are not gonna leave you alone. Tongue

Friendship is not something that is written on paper, because paper can be torn. It is neither something that can be written on a rock, for even a rock can break. But it is written on the heart of a person, and it stays there forever. Birthday wishes and blessings are coming your way, my friend! 

Before I start my bak bak let me wish you first. 

Happy Birthday to you'Happy Birthday to you'

Happy Birthday dear anchu'.Happy Birthday to you.

( thank god it's yours birthday, this way I don't have to here you sing Geek )

PartyPartyPartyPartyParty

You are such a special friend, 
Who deserves a special day, 
For being who you are and 
Bringing joy in every way. 
You make me smile and laugh, 
with everything you do, 
So today I get to send 
A special Birthday wish to you! 

So girl, something reminds me at the moment'our first meeting actually...Ermm... The very first day that I met you. I think it was one of the best day in my life coz I met someone who is very close to my heart...Blushing... ( You know who'don't you ??? Wink ) Thanks to IPKKND our beloved show & special thanks to ASR of cause . Agar ASR nehee hota tho hum log current laga gang kabee nehi banjathe'hena..?? LOL So thanks to him. Then day by day we met & spammed. Then dheere dheere aap mere dil ki mehmaan hogai...oh sorry... D'oh not mehmaan.. dost hogai'. And you have become one of my closest friend on IF... Embarrassed...Do you believe if I say that life is boring when you are not around..???? Sleepy

( believe karna hei tho karo warna leave it behind )

You think you're special because it's your birthday today.
That's complete nonsense... you're special every day!ROFL

Anchu you are absolutely superb when it comes to dosti as well as the other things...Thumbs Up' you've got all the qualities in you. Such as smartness, craziness, honesty, friendly & sooo many... Cool...Save those things ya. And never ever let them go. 

Coz it makes you sooo special.. Approve

My friend, it's time to pop the champagne, make some noise, dish out some food, throw some confetti and burst some balloons. Celebrate your Birthday,coz you deserve the best.

Since I don't know how to make siggies & all that,.. Unhappy... I couldn't make anything for you...Cry.. I'm sorry ya. Hope you realize'. But I have a special gift for you... Wink...It's worth more than anything I guess...Ermm... So follow the steps below'.( you have to do this, warna SK travel's se gaadi leke mei seede tumare pas aawungi'soch le..)  

Put your right hand on your left shoulder and the left hand on the right. Now shout joyously - You just received a big bday hug from me! Hug

kesa laga gift'.??? Jhappi kafi hei.. ya phir ek pappi bhi dedu...Tongue'???? Weise I forgot to mention one thing...D'oh.. Thumara stranger treatment..Angry...when you do that na..mera maan kar rahaa kei mei waha aawu or tuje dishum dishum karu' 

but honestly speaking usmei bhi ek mazaa hei'.right'???? Wink

A true friend is like a computer. 'Enters' your life, 'saves' you in his heart, 'formats' everything you need, 'controls' your emotions, 'shifts' you to lots of opportunities, 'deletes' bad memories and never throw you to the 'recycle bin'!

Sweeto I wish all your dreams come true & this wonderful day teaches you something new & beautiful..Cool... And you have a day that you'll remember forever with a cutie smile..Wacko.. & such days keep coming in every single day in your life'Embarrassed...I may not be so special to you, but always remember whenever you need a friend don't hesitate to come to me coz I'm always there for you. And you hold a piece of my heart...Approve... May god bless you. I don't think that I have to say this...Ermm... Phir bhi'.I love you cybie'a lot'HeartHeartHeart

It has been said that real friends 
Are very hard to find.  
The ones that stay when times are tough  
A real friend - the lasting kind.  
As I travel through this life,  
I know one thing is true.  
I have found a better friend in YOU! 

** Shankz **
HugHugHug

~Twixy~

Aanchi,
So sorry cause' I couldn't be there on your budday but the gift would be a compensation. Jaise bhi ho tera wish fulfill ho gaya, I'm not present on your budday Ouch Remember, tu kitni khush hoti thi everytime I threatened ki main nahi aaungi? Ab jaa khushiya mana!

On a happier note, look who's another year younger! Big smile Age nahi bataungi publicly...sab buddhi amma kahenge ROFL

I have a sore throat atm, but I will send a happy birthday msg in my phati voice ROFL Deal with it Stern Smile

Ab itna type kar hi diya hai, toh lemme wish you a 

Happy Birthday Hug

Woh audio clip main baad mein bhejti hoon ROFL

~Sanchari~

"yun toh hamnein laakh haseen dekhe hain, tumsa nahi dekha" Hug   Umm.. I had planned on writing something hatke and alag but words seem insufficient to describe what I feel right now. So I'm going to wish you Happy Birthday and pray to God that he gives you all the happiness you deserve and so much more. You were, are, and will be my best friend and no one can the place in my heart I have for you cause Tera milna hai uss rab ka ishaara 
Maano tujhko banaya mere jaise hi kisi ke liye.." 

You're Gift is in installments, I couldn't make more :-(

~Neha~

Happy Birthday my Dupatta.. !

If someone would ask me who is aanchal , what does she mean to u, i would only stand there and blink my eyes.. coz words arent worthy of praising this amazing human being..
There is one thing i know..and that is u r an undetachable part of me... that would bring magnets to shame LOL
U came as a blessing to me ..
Ex-soulmate pulls out a beutiful dress, puts it on, adorns herself , and gets ready to party.. tell me the place aanchi, u will find me wiating there ..
Im bringing a cuto cake for u .. u get one bite ,i eat the rest.. remember calories WinkLOL

Edited by ..-..Jazz..-.. - 28 October 2012 at 12:17pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepali--Risha_ipkknd--Nia-ChaiBiskoot.hea.Roshini1494snowflake.

Roshini1494

IF-Stunnerz

Roshini1494

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Finally its October 28th today Party
Someone turned 21 today Day Dreaming
Tht Beautiful bday girl is none other than my tripu Blushing
and I m the proudest one today cause i m finally successful in making My Tripu's birthday a success Dancing
Aanchu u want my wishes??? Wink

I m really bad at writing paragraphs*wish partu is hereLOL* but still its ur birthday...I will try my best...and Dont find grammer mistakes here ROFL ok nw let me come to topic..
First of all, 

Happy Birthday Tripu Hug In Ur fav colorEmbarrassed

I knw its been too long since i called u Tripu..but its ur birthday today so no one can stop me from calling u...Approve We met 10 months back through my besties...one of best day...after that we did nt got much in touch...again we became frnds in march i think and i reached this beautiful place..Embarrassed
we both became part of FFL and ESPBlushing 
I m also proud that we have mutual friends and enemies Day Dreaming 
I can't forget our twitter talks during may nd june Heart
We spent most of our nights spamming the twitter and our twitter DMs r extra special for meEmbarrassed

Now in the color i wanna see u Blushing

And we became too close in July...eeks golden days of my life..we shifted together to fb...our group chats nd night chats...Embarrassed

I love you so much Aanchu Hug U made me laugh,cry,blush nd do all the crazy thing...No wonder all love u both in ur real life and virtual life...Heart
I just wanna tell u that i will be always there for u by ur side during ur happy times and sad times...I was there with u in the past and I assure u that i will be there with u in the future too Hug
U r a unique piece Wink Have an awesome day with ur real life friends and mumma-puppa Embarrassed Have a Happy and Successful Year with ur never ending seminars,presentations nd conferences...Approve

I think i spoke a lot...Ignore my blabbers...LOL and Now coming to ur gifts..Smile I know u gave all these 1 month back...but i m yet to complete all the videos...still 4 more..Sorry aanchu...i m such a lazy gal...Sleepy 

I m posting only birthday ones nw...Ignore the crap Tongue I told u na..i m trying basics of making avis with ur Birthday gifts..I m not posting every avi here...*dont want to make this page overloaded* so only 2 or more...though u have seen some already...Embarrassed

Will be always there for u aanchu...My Promise to u Hug

Happy Birthday Again Embarrassed

Edited by Roshini1494 - 27 October 2012 at 3:13pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Risha_ipkknd-.Jazz.ChaiBiskoot.hea.snowflake.

...Doctor...

IF-Sizzlerz

...Doctor...

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
"Tera mujhse hai pehle ka naata koi yunhi nahi dil lubhata koi, jaane tu ya jaane na maane tu ya maane na" 

So today is a special day, you know it's somebody's birthday.

Someone who is Sweet.

Someone who is cute.

Someone who is stunning.

Someone who is loving.

Someone who is caring.

Someone who makes our hearts go Dhak Dhak.

Someone who is loved by all.

Someone who has sweet & melodious voice.

That someone is none other than Jazzy's Twinzy, Sancho's Bestie & my Aanchi!

Happy Birthday Aanchal! Party

"Baar baar din yeh aaye baar baar dil yeh gaaye tum jiyo hazaro saal yeh meri hai aarzoo, happy birthday to you"

Just wanted to wish a liitle sunshine back into the heart of someone who gives it away
all year long
Happy Birthday

May all your wishes come true! Hug

Yours
Tweety!

Edited by ...Doctor... - 28 October 2012 at 9:38am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepali--Risha_ipkknd-.Jazz.ChaiBiskoot.hea.Roshini1494snowflake.

.Jazz.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Jazz.

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Heylo! Finally my net allows me to sit and edit this post peacefullyParty

So, like i said, i have nothing in mind what to write..and i dont know about what all i am gonna ramble now but all i want is, for you to feel happy after reading this message! On birthdays, i always try to send out all my happy wishes to that person, who is soo special to me that i never ever have words enough to express myself :) For you, its differentLOL..yeahh.., arre,wait for me to atleast complete what i am saying :Tongue Its different because its not only on your birthday that i wish for you to be happy, its every time you come to my mind...i always always always want you to be happy. No mtter what! And that is the reason i hate when you give me your silent treatment, i know you're hurting too when you do that to me, so in clear words, DONT DO ITSleepy, okay?Tongue
And if i do have to put it in words,Ofcourse, you are my best friend, my soul sister, my twinsie, my everything here...you do know that, but if you forgot, there it isTongue

I am so glad to have met you and to have come to this place,Smile i never intended to, it just happened and in a day or two, i formed bonds with all of you people here, and that still goes strong..i can never be thankful enough for you guys to have come to my life!!

This place gave me one of the most special friends of my life, my twinsie, who is silently, always by my side..during my stupid outbursts, during my dull moods, all the time. You always keep faith in me during the times when even i dont...you're a darling angel twinsie and you're my biggest support here :) I will tell you one thing, when i had come here, i had vowed to not get attached to anyone cuz i had my fair share of net friends ,as people call them Tongue and i thought i was done with it..theres no use getting attached to anyone, but see, here i am, and i love all of you, specially you, more than my own selfSmile 
Friends just come along and there are some who no matter what always stand by you..everytime i am upset, its you who does all the cheering up..i say twinsie and you understand what my mood is, that is the one thing i hold most dearHug

And if i ever get a chance to be as good a friend to you as you are to me, i'd be grateful :) 
I know you love me alot and i hope i give it back to you in the same way cuz you are very special to me, you're my best friend..and i got nothing else to say, okay come here and give me a hug cuz i am all welled up, yeah its stupid i know :)

And darn it, you're supposed to smile after reading this message and i am making you all emotional, sowieEmbarrassed

Come hereHug Happy Birthday, yes, i know its over but still, accept itLOL

I love youHug

Edited by ..-..Jazz..-.. - 29 October 2012 at 1:41am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.hea.snowflake.Roshini1494

-Risha_ipkknd-

IF-Rockerz

-Risha_ipkknd-

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
                  Happy Birthday Dear Anchi! :D 

"Baar Baar Din Yeh Aaye, Baar Baar Dil Yeh Gaaye,
Tum Jeeyo Hazaron Saal,Yeh Meri Hai Aarzoo,

Happy Birthday To You!

Urgh!Why do you guys have to give such great gifts?LOL I have no idea about avis and siggys so sorry Anchi you have to make do with my poem and weird card thingy :P I swear I wanted to write an OS for you but I didn't know what to write exactly-so this is a free offer[Valid only for the next 365 daysROFL ] If you ever want me to write anything then I will willingly do that for you[As if you would want ME to write anything Stern Smile

Anyways,enough of the crap-here's wishing you a VERY Happy Birthday!I guess you know how special you are for all of us but today you get to be special without *conditions apply LOL 

''Ye dosti hum nahi todenge,todenge dum magar tera saath na chodenge'' 

-here's to all of us and to the Birthday Girl :) May our pagalpanti,kumbh-ka-mela-ness keep growing every second! *jhappi* 

Great Thread Sancho btw :D

Edited by Risha_ipkknd - 28 October 2012 at 4:10am

.Jazz..hea....Doctor...snowflake.Roshini1494

ChaiBiskoot

IF-Sizzlerz

ChaiBiskoot

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 12:24am | IP Logged

Aanchal i love u..so does PC..

i cant forget how she brought us closer LOL 

so here's she wishing u Wink

Edited by Purple_Lady - 28 October 2012 at 8:29am

.Jazz..hea....Doctor...snowflake.Roshini1494

.Jazz.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Jazz.

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 1:26am | IP Logged
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TWINSIEHugParty

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.hea.snowflake.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.