Gaurav makes me feel comfortable: Shrenu

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Aysha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Aysha-

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged

Gaurav makes me feel comfortable: Shrenu Parikh

For the last two years, Shrenu Parikh, a crazy garba enthusiast, hasn't been able to visit Vadodara during Navratri. But this time, Shrenu, whose portrayal of Rajnibala in 'Byaah Hamari Bahoo Ka' (BHBK) has earned her a lot of admirers, flew down for a day to enjoy garba in her hometown.

"I played garba till midnight and then, had to leave immediately for Ahmedabad since I had an early morning flight to Mumbai. The next day, I was so tired that after shooting for a car sequence for my show, I just fell asleep in the car!" smiles Shrenu. She adds, "I have grown up playing garba while listening to Atul Purohit (noted Barodian singer) and this time, felt really privileged when he said that he wanted to get clicked with me. These are the kinds of moments that one lives for!"

Talking about her journey in Tellyland so far, she says, "While I enjoyed playing Aastha in 'Havan', I think I have grown a lot as an actor with my current show. I had never done any romantic scenes in my previous shows and when I had to do a few in BHBK, I was really nervous. But Gaurav Khanna, my co-star, really made me feel comfortable and today, we share a great rapport off screen too!" With a laugh, she adds, "In fact, Gaurav calls me Snehu, a name that the entire unit has taken a liking to by now!"

Recently, a section of the media had reported that Shrenu was keen on being a part of Bigg Boss next season. Quizzed about it, she clarifies, "I just said that I am fascinated by this show and always wonder what makes people behave the way they do inside the house. I want to play either a negative character or do a comedy next. I want to play a peppy, energetic character, just like what I am in real life!"

Ask her whether she feels more settled in Mumbai now and Shrenu says, "Initially, it wasn't easy because I am the kind of person who takes time to open up. I don't make friends that easily. But now, things are better because I have made a few good friends in the industry. Besides, my parents and close friends from Vadodara keep visiting me pretty often. And work hardly leaves time for anything else these days!"

So what's her de-stress mantra? The smile is back, "I just sleep, even in between shots! That helps a lot."

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dent4uPravesGauravsDbesthinz-Zaara--Subbiha-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gaurav makes me feel comfortable: Shrenu" in Byah Hamari Bahu Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Zaara-

IF-Rockerz

-Zaara-

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
t4s :)
Shrenu looks really pretty in the pic <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aysha-

sathuraj

sathuraj

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged

Thanks Aysha for sharing the Articles.

Edited by sathuraj - 28 October 2012 at 3:14am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aysha-

fansush

IF-Sizzlerz

fansush

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
tfs

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.