Supernatural

Hello

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

tistaa

IF-Rockerz

tistaa

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Hello to all Supernatural Fans...I am very excited to see this forum.How can I miss this forum till dates.Well I am a mad fan of Winchester Bros and some how I found lots of similarity with Sam and me but Dean and Castiel are my Dreamboys.Unfortunately I've missed yesterday's Supernatural8 episode and now I've to satisfy myself with the WU but thank you sooo much for the WU.

Edited by tistaa - 27 October 2012 at 10:18am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Girl-Lawsworthherms_angelSuper.Psycho_Delena-cious-AquaMermaiden-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hello" in Supernatural forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Super.Psycho_

IF-Sizzlerz

Super.Psycho_

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Hey...i think u r catching season 8 on AXN...just got to know from ur post...the original date of airing the 1st episode was 3rd oct in USA / cw channel...so most of the members r watching it from net by downloading or online !...so if u r watching it on AXN then u will have the written updates before u the airing date  on AXN :D
hope this helped u.
and yea introduce yourself here Welcome fans! Members Introductions Thread! :D

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Welcome to Supernatural Forum!...
We are all mad about the Winchester Bros.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Girl-Lawsworth

herms_angel

IF-Sizzlerz

herms_angel

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Welcome to the forum! Hope you have a good time here. :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Girl-Lawsworth

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.