Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

Help Needed Urgent!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Jaan_Of_Maan

Jaan_Of_Maan

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Guyz...therez a guy who love me...we r very close friend then he told he love me ...i love someone  else(whom i love he has a GF)...he(my close friend) knew this but he still loves me...he is a really good friend of mine...then today he told me he has tumor in his lungs...it can be cancer (according to him the doctor is not sure about this)...the check ups going on andi f itz cancer then he will go to mumbai for chemo therapy...he is such a good friend i dont want to lose him..what to do?...im feeling very sad...i ended up crying Ouch...he is telling me again and again that will he survive or not...im feeling more sad for this!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Help Needed Urgent!!" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SaileshrkD3FAN

Goldie

SaileshrkD3FAN

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
ohhh so sad...u dont worry and pray to god ...and think positive...

SSCC7

SSCC7

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 3:31am | IP Logged
told him that you love him too .. try to give him happy moments, he is already worried... 

mainepyarkiya

IF-Stunnerz

mainepyarkiya

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SSCC7

told him that you love him too .. try to give him happy moments, he is already worried... 
so

if she doesnt love him why lie to him? that also when he is sick? that's just pure disgusting.

@TM - I think you should be there for him, as a good friend. Don't even think of giving him false relationship hopes when you don't love him . Be his support.

Also, from past experience.. let me tell you one thing. Don't run after someone who doesn't love you, doesn't care for you. It's not worth it because there will be one day when you will just regret loving someone who didn't love back. ----  Be with someone who loves you, who cares for you, who won't leave you in the middle of nowhere.  and your friend is that person. 

Edited by V.I.P - 02 November 2012 at 9:44am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

HeartJaan_Of_MaanJayseanPriyyanka--RockStar--

mr.superkool

IF-Sizzlerz

mr.superkool

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 1:34am | IP Logged
I think u should be with him and not to force urself towards love stuff... u can tell him that as a friend ur always with him...and abt ur past i guess its better that u keep it as ur past and not let that come in ur present... just forget it...no use thinking abt that now...

Right now u better be away from all that things and care for ur friend and ples dont tell him that u love him bcos that would be wrong again ...ur forcing urself but not loving him truely ...

Last but not least ...sad to know abt ur friend...i hope he will be fine one day and u guys remain friends forever...

Edited by mr.superkool - 06 November 2012 at 1:35am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaan_Of_Maan

SpunkyTigress

Cool Viewbie

SpunkyTigress

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 3:24pm | IP Logged

Hi...,

I totally agree with the last two above post...

Since you two are best friends, then be there for him like a best friend..,at this moment he needs a friend...

However, don't cheat him by saying you like him and you don't...,that may cause you alot..,Why give his false hope...

Quoted from V.I.P above_  It's not worth it because there will be one day when you will just regret loving someone who didn't love back. ----  Be with someone who loves you, who cares for you, who won't leave you in the middle of nowhere.

That is so true..

ANyways..,I am really sorry about your friend,but do the best you can for him..,and may your friendship last forever.

heena88

Goldie

heena88

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Oh sad
but u should be atleast with him as a frnd if u dnt wanna to be his gf
give courage to him

Post Reply New Post

Go to top