Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiti_g

I wouldnt mind the auditions as long as the focus is on the good ones. The auditions this time had something unique in the way they used live musicians. They expected something more from the participants right at the beginning so that was nice to see.
At the same time, I wont be surprised if someone were to tell me that the bad auditions shown are all staged and people are paid money to act like that :((

Well hello stranger Kirti...Years and no see...Hope all is well and you are keeping your singing up...how r u?  Good to see u dear. Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kiti_g

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Auditions ! Necessary? (Page 3)" in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mdroy

Goldie

mdroy

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
I like the auditions so long as I can skip the bad ones by watching it on DVR -- I really liked Gitesh Iyer so I am glad I saw that.  I also liked the auditions by some of the people who made it in like Jasraj, Vishwajeet?, etc..

music-a-muse

IF-Dazzler

music-a-muse

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 9:20am | IP Logged
In this particular season,  most, if not all, have had some experience on stage. 

Either stage shows or TV or some other music reality show.

They have been chosen based on  being viewed previously.

Is it fair to hold auditions?To other fresh contestants?

Auditions should be banned, i think Embarrassed

mana9

mana9

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
auditions are fun cuz there are people who r stupid and it makes me crack up

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.