Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

sushrutapandey

sushrutapandey

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged
The concept of auditions has great appeal for me and I don't want it to go away. It's really nice to see a random face in the crowd come up and show his/her potential. I could, of course, do without all the clowning around but that's not going to go away. I think this time SRGMP auditions were pretty decently handled for the most part.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gaayikamusic-a-musetulipbaby53

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Auditions ! Necessary? (Page 2)" in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by music-a-muse

Originally posted by Dabulls23

Auditions are neccessary but they do not need to air them and we dont need to see it..

I always skip the auditions on most singing - dancing shows.  I usually start watching when they reach top 15 or 20 ETC...

I skipped SRGMP 2012 auditions and started watching once they reached TOP 15..

Valid topic and with good point..

Ok ! Thats what i meant. Put it across wrongly.Embarrassed

No need to air them.Smile 

Obviously they need auditions, silly meLOL

M A M are  u the same M&M??? 
BTW  I knew what you meant dear Big smile

Edited by Dabulls23 - 28 October 2012 at 10:39am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

music-a-muse

music-a-muse

IF-Dazzler

music-a-muse

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Yup ! One and the sameBig smileLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dabulls23

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 7:40am | IP Logged
I also actually do not enjoy watching the auditions because sometimes they find contestants just because they are funny. It's really irritating for me to watch such people. That's why when I used to watch American Idol, I would just wait for the top 12 to form before watching.

I do watch the auditions for The Voice though because they do not take people who are funny. They only want people who are serious about singing.

I watched Sa Re Ga Ma Pa auditions this season though, and I did enjoy them. There were some silly auditions, but the did not overkill the audience with such people like Indian Idol does. I do sometimes like watching funny auditions though because some people really are funny. Like that one guy who sang in Indian Idol "Nadaan Parinday" in a such a funny accent. LOL I usually skip through most of the auditions because I get bored, but I remember this one a lot. LOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

music-a-museDabulls23

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Oh one Dancing show I watch auditions is SYTYCD...We get to see so much talent..

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Oh one Dancing show I watch auditions is SYTYCD...We get to see so much talent..

i haven't watched this show. i mainly watch singing shows, but my friends love that one.

kiti_g

Goldie

kiti_g

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 12:06am | IP Logged
I wouldnt mind the auditions as long as the focus is on the good ones. The auditions this time had something unique in the way they used live musicians. They expected something more from the participants right at the beginning so that was nice to see.
At the same time, I wont be surprised if someone were to tell me that the bad auditions shown are all staged and people are paid money to act like that :((

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

music-a-museDabulls23

music-a-muse

IF-Dazzler

music-a-muse

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiti_g

I wouldnt mind the auditions as long as the focus is on the good ones. The auditions this time had something unique in the way they used live musicians. They expected something more from the participants right at the beginning so that was nice to see.
At the same time, I wont be surprised if someone were to tell me that the bad auditions shown are all staged and people are paid money to act like that :((

Seen so many lousy auditions, skipped this oneBig smile

I always feel that is how it is LOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.