Frequent Posters

music-a-muse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Yup ! One and the sameπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I also actually do not enjoy watching the auditions because sometimes they find contestants just because they are funny. It's really irritating for me to watch such people. That's why when I used to watch American Idol, I would just wait for the top 12 to form before watching.

I do watch the auditions for The Voice though because they do not take people who are funny. They only want people who are serious about singing.

I watched Sa Re Ga Ma Pa auditions this season though, and I did enjoy them. There were some silly auditions, but the did not overkill the audience with such people like Indian Idol does. I do sometimes like watching funny auditions though because some people really are funny. Like that one guy who sang in Indian Idol "Nadaan Parinday" in a such a funny accent. πŸ˜† I usually skip through most of the auditions because I get bored, but I remember this one a lot. πŸ˜† 
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Oh one Dancing show I watch auditions is SYTYCD...We get to see so much talent..
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Oh one Dancing show I watch auditions is SYTYCD...We get to see so much talent..

i haven't watched this show. i mainly watch singing shows, but my friends love that one.
kiti_g thumbnail
I wouldnt mind the auditions as long as the focus is on the good ones. The auditions this time had something unique in the way they used live musicians. They expected something more from the participants right at the beginning so that was nice to see.
At the same time, I wont be surprised if someone were to tell me that the bad auditions shown are all staged and people are paid money to act like that :((
music-a-muse thumbnail
Originally posted by: kiti_g

I wouldnt mind the auditions as long as the focus is on the good ones. The auditions this time had something unique in the way they used live musicians. They expected something more from the participants right at the beginning so that was nice to see.
At the same time, I wont be surprised if someone were to tell me that the bad auditions shown are all staged and people are paid money to act like that :((

Seen so many lousy auditions, skipped this oneπŸ˜ƒ

I always feel that is how it is πŸ˜†
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kiti_g

Well hello stranger Kirti...Years and no see...Hope all is well and you are keeping your singing up...how r u?  Good to see u dear. πŸ€—
mdroy thumbnail
I like the auditions so long as I can skip the bad ones by watching it on DVR -- I really liked Gitesh Iyer so I am glad I saw that.  I also liked the auditions by some of the people who made it in like Jasraj, Vishwajeet?, etc..
music-a-muse thumbnail
In this particular season,  most, if not all, have had some experience on stage. 

Either stage shows or TV or some other music reality show.

They have been chosen based on  being viewed previously.

Is it fair to hold auditions?To other fresh contestants?

Auditions should be banned, i think πŸ˜³

mana9 thumbnail
auditions are fun cuz there are people who r stupid and it makes me crack up