Fan Fictions

Taarey a cute and everlasting love story - Nawreen (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 144

hima_taarey

IF-Dazzler

hima_taarey

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Episode 6:
"Taani...!" Rey calls out again once again. His voice echoed but thre was silence 1ce again-and darkness! Only the full moon gave him the strength 2 go in search f his beloved. Cry

Rey at 1ce knew where 2 find Taani. He went near th
e river bank. She was not there but his heart told him otherwise. He cud feel her there- and yet his eyes cud not find her! He looked around himself. Pure white rocks shone in d moonlight. The River gleamed but was motionless-as if mourning for something precious it had lost! Shocked Cry

"Taani...!" He called out despairingly. He was on d verge of turning back wen he noticed a human figure tangled in the weeds down d river. He pulled it out and cleaned it. It was Taani! Shocked Cry
And her body felt stone cold! He quickly cleaned her & checked her pulse rate. It was workin v. faintly. Hope flickered in his eyes as he wanted to do everyting 2 save his love! Day DreamingHe picked her up in his strong arms n laid her on d rocks. He got her wet clothes off as fast as he cud. Embarrassed
Rey was amazed 2 see d gal before him. Her body shone like marble in the moonlight. This Taani was a a very diffrnt 1 frm he used 2 see till now. She lookes as pure as the moonbeams! Embarrassed Blushing
"shivam's mere kiss wud not affect her purity!" He thought. Kria was miles n miles away frm his memories at tat moment. H even 4got who she was! Now he was only focused on Taani- the beautiful girl who was lying unconscious on d rocks. Embarrassed

Rey wasted no time in sight-seeing. Quickly he took off his jacket n covered her bare body wit it. He took off his shrt n wrapped it around her legs 2 keep her warm. HE saw tat her breathing was unstable & her pulse rate was feeble. He lost no time in thinking. Smile

Rey covered Taani's mouth with his & blew life into her. Only a true lover cud do tat! Embarrassed
He was lost in feelings over his 1st kiss wit Taani. It ws weird-still it was the truth! Embarrassed
Once her breathing was established he uncovered her body & pressed her heart softly. Her kept on doing it till she was stable n her breathing was easy. HE rubbed her ankle n her heels until she was warm & he was sweating.
Only after tat he called sharon n passe on d good news wit her. Hetold her tat they wud be there next mornin n Taani was safe. Smile
Sharon had tears of joy in her eyes as she told tis 2 swayam. He hugged her tightly- n cried! Oders had moist eyes. Smile
~D3 sad music~
On d oder side, Rey holds taani n leans against a tree. He hugs her tightly n remaind lyk tat 4 the rest of d night. Hug

Precap: Taani is very upset n blames herself 4 all d wrong dat happend in Rey's life. Cry

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetswaronnavya14vrinda-fanSuhanitaareytaareybigfanpreety_1994snehac2ssruthistaronefanNikitaLuvsTaReydiyadawda13CharMarfan4evershubhi_taarey-CrazyNiru-VrindaroxzSona_loveVDsonakshiguptadews100asmamemberArbitrator.shamanbkpremlatashahz...Rhythsy....saumya.taarey_vrimar..Shanae..-SunShineraddhichand91...Natasha...meghasingh.StarDust..CuteKittyCat.patie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Taarey a cute and everlasting love story - Nawreen (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ajaved

IF-Sizzlerz

ajaved

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Great,chapter loved it cant wait to read more :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hima_taarey

...Natasha...

IF-Sizzlerz

...Natasha...

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Aww it was awesome, but the recap is scary hope Taani will be ok

hima_taarey

...Natasha...

IF-Sizzlerz

...Natasha...

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Rey found Taani finally, I'm happy that is fine. And Rey realized how much he love her is the best part. U did a fantastic job, cant wait to see what happen next

hima_taarey

Ayesha05

IF-Dazzler

Ayesha05

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 7:33am | IP Logged
thnks

patie

IF-Stunnerz

patie

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
AMAZING PM ME NEXT PART

hima_taarey

hima_taarey

IF-Dazzler

hima_taarey

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Imaginary epi 6???
continued: nxt part!!! ? ?
taani z unconcious???rey leans her beside a tree!!! :( 
rey:taani wake up?? wake up taani!! plzz wake up??? m sry taani :( [rey s sad!!! n cryin??]
no reaction frm taani she s still lin unconcious!!!
rey to himself:wat to do nw?? yeh sab meri wajah se hua!! i shudn hve been so rude her i dont wanna lose u taani plzz wake up:(]
rey s tensed!! looks around??? weather s cool!! chilled one!! not even a pinch of noise :O der was oly a single back ground sound tat z river flowin beside them!!!
rey rubs taani's handa so tat she would get rid of cold!!
after some tym???
tAANI OPENS HER EYES SLOWLY??
rey s happie to c her!!!!!
rey:taani thum teek tho ho na???
taani:haan!!! m bit okie!!!
rey:thum ne aise kyun kiya taani?? i was so worried???
Taani:aapko kya farak padtha hai?? ? ?
taarey look look( back ground tune:dil ko thumse pyaar hua) 
rey:thumne aisa kyun kiya taani batao na??? i told u to leave me alone aur thum ne maan liya??? patha nahi muje kya ho jaatha hai :(
taani:m sry rey!!!:( m d reason fr ur sadness!! i shudn hve enterd in ur life!! i dont deserve u!!! why d hell i hve become a big problem r u n still...??? 
rey:nahi taani ? dont say like tat!!!
taani:(taani cryin)no rey!! yeh sach hai!!! m d reason fr all ur problems!!!
rey:nahi taani?? listen to me??? :(
[taani isnt allowin rey to speak!!! ]
rey stops taani frm speakin in tat way by closin her lips frm rey's fingers!!!
taarey look look (back ground music:mere bina ? ?)
rey:(sadly)yeh sab maine kab kaha??? dont eva speak like this taani??? it really hurts wen u say so????
rey hugs taani( a tight hug)
[taani cryin loudly!!!
rey tears in his eyes!!!]
back grnd tune: mithwa song ? ?
taani:kyun???
[rey sayin fr himself "cuz i feel like ur avoiding me :( rey remembers flash backs "taani sayin to rey: mai aako jaanna chahithu hu, aapki alaava kisi aur ke baare mein socha hi nahi maine kabhi) rey z nw regretin fr d maistake he did by nt understanding taani's true feelings fr him)
rey:woh??? woh??? woh kya hai ki??...!!!!! (rey s nt able to sayd real fact n express his feelings fe her)
taani: (still crying) rey??? frm nw on i wont trouble u!! i dont want u to sacrifice anythin fr me which s meant to be spl in yo life!! (trys to get up but she couldn she z weak she z abt to fall but rey holds her!! taarey look look!!!
rey wipes taani's tears!!!
rey: taani thum bahut spl ho??? ? ? (mere liye)!!! aisa math kar pls! dont blame ur self!! :(
rey again hugs her n kisses on taani's fore head!!! ( A KISS OF CARE ? ?)
taani: m sry fr once again rey!!! ur jus tryin to make me feel betta!! but i ll neva frget d memories which u gave me frm d startin day to till nw!!!
rey z hurted :( :(
precap: rey n taani sittin opp to eah other!! neither of them r speaking??? rey cmes near taani n asks r u hungry??? bit taarey romance!! n swayam calls up to rey to check whetha they r safe or nt!!!!

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

vrinda-fanSuhanitaareytaareybigfanreet_taareysnehac2ssruthigeshiga54-CrazyNiru-Vrindaroxzdiyadawda13CharMarfan4everlechu10shubhi_taareydews100asmamembersonakshiguptadh19premlataArbitrator.shamanbk..Shanae.....Rhythsy...taarey_vrimar-SunShineraddhiPreciousHeart...Natasha....StarDust..CuteKittyCat.

hima_taarey

IF-Dazzler

hima_taarey

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
IMAGINARY EPISODE 7:
It is 6:00am in the morning. All are up & waiting 4 Rey n Taani outside d tent. There z a bonfire n all r sitting around it.
Simmi spots Rey coming, carrying Taani in his arms. She was not in her usual attire but in Rey
's clothes.
Rey took her inside d tent n sharon followed them. He made her lie on d hay which Team D3 had spread last nite. Reyaansh left Sharon to attend Taani n came out to tell his side of story (of course, he slipped d romantic part)
Sharon helps Taani in dressing up in her own clothes. Then she left her sleeping & came out.
Taani slept on for another hour and then she woke up feelimg very week. Girls help her out n make her sit near the fire. Neha hands her a bowl of hot soup & D3 gang ask Taani for her side of story.Taani loks @ Rey wid a hurt expression but lies to d team dat she had slipped & fell in d river.
NEHA- Guys, Neha leavin this matter because Taani upset becoming :(
All of dem agree n change d topic. Vicky gives Taani somethingg 2 drink saying it will do her good n she'll not feel cold. IT WAS BEER!!!
At 1st, Taani felt dizzy after drinking but soon she was fine.
After some time Taani started feelin sleepy. Others decide 2 go 4 fishing n leave TaaRey alone 2 guard their belongings n to rest.
Taani goes inside n Rey follows her.
REY- Taani, sorry wud b a very small word 4 wat I said...
TAANI- Aapne mujhe kyun bachaya Rey??? (she is somewhat drunk)
REY- Are u drunk???
TAANI- plz let me complete Rey. I liked u, tabse jab aapko Goa me dekha tha. I had feelings 4 u. One day I got a chance 2 confess aur aapne kaha ki aapke liye main sirf swayam ki behen hun...
REY- Taani, m sorry...
TAANI- Nahi Rey, M sorry!Mujhe aapke life me nahi aana chahiye tha.Maine aapko sirf Problems me dala hai. Aap bht special ho aur main... main aapke layak nhi hoon. Par hamesha aap k baare me hi socha hai maine. Aapko sapne me dekhti hoon par subh jb sapna toot ta hai toh bht taklee hoti hai Rey. Har din aise marne se achha hai ki main...
REY(puts finger on her lips)- SSSHHH!!! Taani, look at me... do u remember wat happend last nite? Kal raat maine tmhari life save krne k liye jo kiya uske baad v tum yahi kahogi??? Tum special ho Taani, bht bht special!
TAANI- kal raat?? kya hua tha???
REY- I took ur wet clothes off... I kissed u wen u wer wearing only my jacket. Puri raat tum meri baahon me thi Taani- unconscious!
Taani closed her eyes. Tears streamed down her eyes as she imagined herself in Rey's arms.
REY- I'm sorry Taani (wipes the tears) 4 makin u cry everytime. Mere liye apne tears waste mat karo ~MITWA INSTRUMENTAL BGT~
Tumhe aaram krne ki zarurat hai. So jao.
Taani sleeps n Rey strokes her hair. Out of place, still he does it!
After a while he also falls asleep but a little away frm her.
~EPISODE ENDS~
PRECAP: Its evening. All r sitting round d bonfire. They R playing Spin d bottle, chineese whispers n many more games. Taani is so shy dat itz evident ki Rey n Taani k beech me kuch scene hua hai... !!!

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

vrinda-fanpreety_1994taareybigfanSuhanitaareylalLY1234PayalD3snehac2ssruthiVrindaroxzdiyadawda13sona_taareyCharMarfan4evermegsyasmamembersonakshiguptaABCDesiGirl93dews100shamanbk...Rhythsy...Arbitrator.premlata..Shanae..Humzytaarey_vrimarshanz_sejal-SunShineraddhichand91...Natasha...PreciousHeart..dinu..meghasinghsreelu094.StarDust.patie.CuteKittyCat.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top