Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

sandyjerry

IF-Rockerz

sandyjerry

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 7:38am | IP Logged
DABH and EHMMBH is dubbed in tamil in vijay tv from monday onwards y not IPKKND..Cry Cry Cry Cry

here too many fans r there...Tongue Tongue

plz send mail to vijay tv guys plz plz...Embarrassed Embarrassed

EDITED:
i just now send a mail to vijay tv guys lets hope for a nice response...Embarrassed Embarrassed Tongue

response:Tongue

Dear Sandhya,

Thank you for writing in to us. We are happy that you took time off your busy schedule to connect with Star Vijay, one of the leading Tamil general entertainment channels in the country. Your patronage is valuable to us.

We will make sure that your feedback and request reaches to the concerned team of Star Vijay. At Star Vijay, we truly believe that it is only with our viewers' feedback and appreciation that we can create better shows and stories that resonate with our viewers.  We thank you for your feedback, once again. We hope that you will like the show in future as well.

Your contribution and support has led Star Vijay to unprecedented heights.. We seek your support to further strengthen our position in our viewer's hearts. Push us to deliver the best!

Warm Regards

Consumer Response Cell

Response |STAR India
Tel: + | 1800 3000 7827
Email: response@hellostarindia.com

plz reply frnds

Edited by sandy95 - 27 October 2012 at 11:22am

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

varshaelangojayagowriSusi_66Suzich123sanakananavarshi-LoverScrittorePuvideeps_arhiaryacuteanuramesh26SarunAddictionshaileshjnganaluvsarshiipkarshiprabha75-musicluv-achu_arshinandu96-suga-.Kani.-Sunset-siva2901ARS24pup03MeenuArshiCrazy..Divya..thulasi_arshiArshi.Sugi.IPKrechus

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "tamil fans...!!!!!!!!!!! important... :'(" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

achu_arshi

IF-Dazzler

achu_arshi

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged
i will love that if they dubbed in tamil

but i will miss Barun's husky voice

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

bindukkirenenaiduDeliciousASganaluvsarshisandyjerry-Sunset-MeenuArshiCrazyArshi.Sugi.IPK

..Divya..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Divya..

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 7:46am | IP Logged
i want ipkknd in tamil... Cry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Susi_66bindukkganaluvsarshisandyjerryMeenuArshiCrazyArshi.Sugi.IPK

Arshi.Sugi.IPK

IF-Stunnerz

Arshi.Sugi.IPK

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged
even though i will miss arshi's voice i want IPK in tamil...Please Vijay TV 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bindukksandyjerry..Divya..MeenuArshiCrazy

asrfan90

asrfan90

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged
what the...am not aware of it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sandyjerry

sandyjerry

IF-Rockerz

sandyjerry

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asrfan90

what the...am not aware of it

yes dear... just now only i aware of it...it made me shocked...Cry Cry

wat the hell vijay tv...Angry Angry Angry

thulasi_arshi

IF-Sizzlerz

thulasi_arshi

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged
reallyShockedi also love to watch ippknd in tamilHeartbut i cant bear other voices instead of barun n sanayaDisapprove also cant imagine rabavaee dubbingDead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ramamanpavi1sandyjerryArshi.Sugi.IPK

anuramesh26

anuramesh26

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 7:58am | IP Logged
I actually did send a mail to vijay tv and they replied to me saying they would consider this (about a month back) Also i made a post on the same topic - IPKKND in tamil on vijay tv. Didnt get many positive responses! Many of them felt the originality of the show would be lost like Yeh rishta's dubbed version! Find below my mail and their response:

Vijay TV team, Thank you to each every member in the team who bring wonderful programmes for the tamil community all over the world. The thing that sets vijay tv apart from other channels is the uniqueness of the concept of each and every programme and the talented and knowledgeble hosts of the show.. All of you deserve a standing ovation. We love almost all your shows. The recent favourite which we never miss is Unnal mudiyum! Now that vijay tv also telecast some daily soap, may i place a request. I've been watching the dubbed version of the hindi serial of Star Plus "Yeh Rishta kya kehlata hai" ie. uravugal thodarkathai; similarly there is another show in SP "Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon" it is a very popular show and please dont go by the TRP's its been telecast in such a time slot that they face a tough competion with other shows on other channels. It is the most loved and watched show on Youtube and by International viewers. This show has scores of tamil fans like me. You can get a proof of this from India Forums website. Recently a forum member had mentioned that "IPKKND" as it is popularly known - has been dubbed and telecasted on a telugu channel. Please i request you to check this show - its a beautiful romantic story worth cherishing like namm saravanan-meenatchi! We all would be thankful to vijay tv time and again if you actually dub and telecast this show for us in tamil. an ardent fan of vijay tv Anu ramesh

Dear Anupama,

Thank you for writing in to us. We are happy that you took time off your busy schedule to connect with Star Vijay, one of the leading Tamil general entertainment channels in the country. Your patronage is valuable to us.

We will make sure that your request to telecast Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon in Tamil version on Star Vijay reaches to the concerned team of Star Vijay. At Star Vijay, we truly believe that it is only with our viewers' feedback and appreciation that we can create better shows and stories that resonate with our viewers. We thank you for your feedback, once again.

Your contribution and support has led Star Vijay to unprecedented. We seek your support to further strengthen our position in our viewer's hearts. Push us to deliver the best!

Warm Regards

Consumer Response Cell

Response |STAR India
Tel: + | 1800 3000 7827
Email: response@hellostarindia.com

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Susi_66sanakananavaryacuteganaluvsarshisandyjerryARS24thulasi_arshi..Divya..Arshi.Sugi.IPKrechus

Post Reply New Post

Go to top