Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

chaha_khan

Goldie

chaha_khan

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 7:38am | IP Logged

Shahrukh Khan's 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan' May Be Banned In Pakistan

It was reported on October 24, 2012, that Yash Chopra's last film "Jab tak hai Jaan " may not see a release in Pakistan.

A source said that the reason for this is that the movie involves Shahrukh Khan in an army operation in Kashmir and this is why it may get banned in Pakistan.

The trailer has already been stopped from being screened on various Pakistani TV channels.

Zee News reported that the film has been presented to the Pakistan censor board and they were offended by the fact that Shahrukh Khan's character plays a member of an Indian Army bomb disposal squad stationed in Kashmir.

Bollywood movies have always been a rage in Pakistan and fans are likely to face disappointment.

There is no official announcement till now from the Pakistani Censor Board yet, but the possibility of Bollywood movie getting a strict review cannot be dismissed.

It may be recollected that "Agent Vinod" and "Ek Tha Tiger" movies were not cleared for screening in Pakistan as both involved the protagonists as RAW agents.

The film starring Shahrukh Khan with Katrina Kaif and Anushka Sharma will prove to be a fitting tribute to Yash Chopra.

It was the last movie directed by him before he succumbed to death with dengue.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shahrukh Khan's 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan' May Be Banned..VB NO" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

IndefiniteLOVE

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

inocent_honeyjenny8891aanopaaricocojatti92Uzma005farahs_6..Enchanteur..sonu-monu

anaad

anaad

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Not a big fan of movies, like TV more.Smile

HeavenlyBliss.

IF-Stunnerz

HeavenlyBliss.

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
why do they have to make movies about this kinda stuff?! :@

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aanopaarifarahs_6sonu-monu

Tereliye06

Groupbie

Tereliye06

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
what the hell its banned cause of Kashmir? Do pakis realize Kashmir is in India? Oh my gosh I swear its just a movie nothing against Pak..neither was Ek tha Tiger or even agent vinod..what harm could yash raj do anyway? This just cracks me up more and more 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Priya_990

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Another rubbish piece Wacko

HeavenlyBliss.

Uzma005

Goldie

Uzma005

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tereliye06

what the hell its banned cause of Kashmir? Do pakis realize Kashmir is in India? Oh my gosh I swear its just a movie nothing against Pak..neither was Ek tha Tiger or even agent vinod..what harm could yash raj do anyway? This just cracks me up more and more 

Kashmir is not part of india. it is india who is force fully occupied kashmir and not giving right of freedom to them.. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aanopaarifarahs_6pickachu

sonu-monu

IF-Sizzlerz

sonu-monu

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 4:42am | IP Logged
yeh should be banned in whole pak..!

aanopaari

Post Reply New Post

Go to top